Kazamatsuri vs Rokkenjima Overwatch Night 2! (Free to play!)

It’s that time of year again folks! Overwatch are doing another free weekend for Overwatch, and so I’m gathering the Kazamatsuri and Rokkenjima communities together for a night of battle on PC! We’ll ask our members to choose a team to support, and have at it! I’ve prepared a poll below in which you can list your availability for the weekend so we can decide on a time that works for the most people possible:

https://doodle.com/poll/itn7x84d8xzkwqb3

Please express your interest below, or if you wanna support the Kazamatsuri team instead, post in that topic there.

3 Likes

Sounds fun. Let’s crush those happy-go-lucky fools :cackle:

2 Likes

Wow okay, let’s not get too competitive :mii:

2 Likes

But Aspi, I need to unleash my full Dva POWER :kinzo:

1 Like

Well. As someone who does sometimes play this game I feel compelled to sign up.

2 Likes

I have absolutely no idea what I’m doing in Overwatch (though ‘losing’ comes to mind), so I’ve chucked myself on the Doodle but if you want to sabotage Kazamatsuri I could represent them instead :cackle:

2 Likes

I’m OK with this, I’LL join with you guys. Just got to got to an actual computer instead of my phone to sign up

2 Likes

My Battlenet tag is Magus#1145 if anyone would like to practice some TOP-TIER STRATS :kinzo: before the big game~

3 Likes

Why do I get the feeling that “TOP-TEIR STRATS” include sitting somewhere and just laughing?

3 Likes

@Aspirety WHEN SHALL THE BATTLE COMMENCE :kinzo:

1 Like

I would love to join this, still working on my Witch rank though.

2 Likes

Okay, I’m locking in 22:00 UTC Saturday as the starting time of the event! I’ll see you on the battlefield.

@DrkRaven If you don’t make it in time we could arrange to get you a guest pass

3 Likes

GIVE THE MAN A SWEET BEAUTIFUL GUEST PASS :kinzo:

2 Likes

Seems like this would be fun, I can try to join in! My machine hates me so I cant be 100% sure I can make it and stay for a while though.

EDIT: the aforementioned machine cannot handle Overwatch so guess I’m out, but I hope everyone else has fun!

1 Like

Sounds good!

1 Like

Good job winning them all, guys!

4 Likes

It’s official, Rokkenjima has ‘won’ this round of Overwatch! I’d like to thank you all for participating, and let you know I’ll be embezzling the prize money to fund my Steam Trading Cards addiction. :kinzo:

3 Likes

THERE WAS PRIZE MONEY?!

2 Likes

A whole bushel of schmeckles.

2 Likes

If only I’d stopped editing the podcast to come win some schmeckles with you :ryukishi:

2 Likes