Received gifts Rokkenjima Secret Santa 2017!

I and @Aspirety thought that we should make a thread where everyone could show off their Christmas presents and thank their Secret Santa for them!

Also, a reminder. If anyone haven’t sent their gifts yet and haven’t notified me about it before, then please send the package and message me about it as soon as possible.

@Miterosan, @Shinkirou, @Uberlichous, @amenenee, @epika, @Daisu

2 Likes

Since I made the thread I guess I could start.

This is what I got:

Thank you very much! The book sounds interesting so I’ll definitely try it out later!

7 Likes

I didn’t participate this year, just want to say that this is very nice ^-^

2 Likes

Ah, that’s a very good book, Eternal Magician, hope you like it as much as I do! Also, who was your gift from?

1 Like

Since it’s Secret Santa I asked them directly if it’s okay to reveal that, just in case :slight_smile:

1 Like

It was @Shinkirou who got the weird assignment to send a gift to the one arranging the whole thing :sweat_smile: .

But once again, thank you @Shinkirou!

2 Likes

Well, Shinkirou definitely has good taste… though I can’t judge on that from this alone. Anyways, I look forward to seeing what the others who participated in the Secret Santa thingy received!

3 Likes

Hotarubi no Tomoru Koro ni

I read some of this earlier, so I was overjoyed to received it. When I was in japan I forgot to look for this, but considered how much I delved into shelves I was surprised I did not come across it on my trip, which does not bode well for it. Book reminds me of Junji Ito works and mix of Mayoiga.

Shuuryou no Oshirase ga Kuru Koro ni

Garbage. I read and watched my share of Harem stuff (harem usually tagged on anything school related), this really disappointed me more then Ōkami Kakushi. It was one of the worse stories I read out of all manga I read so far. Booo Ryukishi07! Premise had so much promise. I am very thankful for given chance to read the newest work. I will come back to the book later maybe see it under a new light, maybe it just that I had enjoyed Hotarubi no Tomoru Koro ni so much. Maybe next book will be better and its just a slow start…

Higanbana no Saku Yoru ni

I been delving into cds all this year for higurashi, Higanbana is a series I enjoyed and few songs I really liked. I have yet to unseal it to listen it in full, something to do with not being Christmas-y for the house right now :whine:

3 Likes

chrome_2017-12-28_00-08-45

I’m gonna take a stab and assume this is my secret Santa gift? Not so secret, but thanks @epika! I’m very happy to finally own this ^^

6 Likes

It’s not me whoops. I just felt like gifting people either way for christmas xD

5 Likes

Here’s what I received:

Thank you so much for this! So many amazing things, I’m overjoyed :joyful:

7 Likes

Here’s what I received:

Thanks for the thought of getting plushies for me!

EDIT:

Okay I got this in the mail today and wondering if my Santa also bought me this Rika O:

7 Likes

I got a little plush <3

Thaaaaaannnnnkkkkk youuuuuu c:

4 Likes

First time sitting at the computer in a while so I can finally post what I got for Secret Santa! Turns out that gift from Epika was just a random gift, haha! Thanks Epika~

A canasta deck and a handmade Rika plush! I was a little perplexed when I received this as it had already been quite a while after Christmas when it got here and I didn’t fully understand the gifts at first, but when I realised what they were I felt really happy! Knowing someone went through the effort to handcraft a plushie for me is really awesome! Thank you Santa, I will cherish your kindness :slight_smile:

5 Likes