Recollection of a Mafia game [GAME OVER - Lovers' Victory]

what was your reason? Cuz I can respond that question too

I was protector :mariaemo: :hauu:

2 Likes

Just more of our luck that you died first night.

Never got to handing out those scorpion charms.

4 Likes

Why I hate myself

Day one

Day two

Ugh…

3 Likes

Role PMs:

pictoshark:

Blackrune:

Karifean:

UsagiTenpura:

Quixote:

akafa123:

SleepingPliskin:

EternalMagician:

Doldod:

thesorceress:

Sapphire:

King_Titanite_XV:

2 Likes

you should trust yourself more with your deductions.

1 Like

Yeah definitively. I also need to somehow develop the skills to learn to convince others with it.

I mean this is the second time Ive been playing a game here and both games ended because one of my silly human ally decided to trust the culprits instead of me at the very last moment @blackrune @karifean .

That’s kinda why I constantly said I hated being trusted by everyone heh.

So, again, sorry everyone I feel like I must’ve annoyed the hell out of everyone.

Maria tried to protect you first night, uu-uu! :joyful:

2 Likes

Night Actions

Night 1

Karifean investigates EternalMagician
akafa123 protects UsagiTenpura
SleepingPliskin blocks Blackrune
Witches kill akafa123

Night 2

Karifean investigates Karifean
SleepingPliskin blocks Blackrune
Witches kill pictoshark

Night 3

Karifean investigates thesorceress
Witches kill EternalMagician

Night 4

Karifean investigates Doldod
Doldod automatically investigates Karifean
Witches kill Blackrune

5 Likes

@akafa123 I absolutely adored your RP and I’m still mad you guys killed her off right away. Ehehe, just a tiny bit.

You protected me? Wow. Thanks. I am honored ^^

1 Like

Karifean investigates Karifean

You can’t trust anyone in Mafia, even yourself.

9 Likes

LMAO

Hey I actually trusted you to the end this time. :’)

1 Like

Goodness, we won @Doldod? I was just checking the thread this morning, thinking I had to make a long contemplative post on why we should kill Karifean, and how he is a so-called witch and planned to act like a detective with thesorceress. Meaning, since he was a ‘witch’, he would’ve known her identity and outright stated that she was a witch so that he could be trusted. Well, so much for that… Anyhow, more thoughts on this after I finish eating my breakfast.

1 Like

Wouldn’t have worked. I purposedly wrote that Paranoid killer post about him in the hope that it would make you two not kill me and try to do exactly this. Tho I have no idea if this is why you let me live in lieu of Blackrune, I had to attempt something.

I was fully ready to wait 48 hours and see how the hammer would fall even if we had 25% chances of winning.

Uh I guess we had 50%, I actually didn’t believe at the end you were both tied.

My thought was that Sapphire was a sort of odd Ambivalent witch that had been turned by Doldod before the game even began. I guess I was wrong about that, but technically that’s more or less the truth…

Oh and I already also decided I’d kill myself if Karifean was to go after me instead (or Blackrune, in case you’d have let him live instead).

Oh, I just thought Blackrune would be a tougher opponent to convince to go against Karifean or to go against him himself, and he is a much more experienced Mafia player.

Even though I won though, I do feel like it wasn’t completely done by my effort, since I didn’t utter a word during the last two daylights and I feel like it was more done by luck, that Karifean decided to go against Usagi, too. But anyhow, I believe my ability, Beloved, and my connection to Doldod did it in the end and would’ve helped a lot even if I didn’t utter a word. @Doldod, Shannon, thank you for trusting in your darling witch partner, my love! :push:

1 Like

@Karifean, you silly bastard, I was specifically aiming for a random kill today. I could have never imagined that you’d miss such obvious hints.:disgust: The witches literally spelled it out for you, it was so obvious, guh. I guess Lady Fortuna wasn’t on your side this time.
@Sapphire, my love, we actually succeeded! That’s the lesson for today! Love is always stronger, especially if it’s literally stronger!
I think giving @Sapphire a masking ability was too much honestly, I didn’t know about that until the end, that is pretty op, yeah.
Wouldn’t have mattered though, because nobody investigated her.
Thanks, everyone who participated in or spectated the game.
And of course thanks to @VyseGolbez for hosting this game board this time, it was very fun!

2 Likes

It’s crazy what you can miss in lieu of something more in your face, isn’t it =P

Well just you wait, I’ll redeem myself soon enough.

1 Like

In my opinion investigating Sapphire (and Doldod) should’ve returned “Lovers Aligned” as that way the lovers can say that they’re on the human team but have the special goal of staying alive, yadayadayada which would probably appease the human team but this would cause the witches to turn against Sapphire the second they see that.
Or something else so that if they get investigated the witch team learns of what’s going on.

2 Likes