Recollection of a Mafia game [GAME OVER - Lovers' Victory]

Heh, alright that’s fair enough.

Let’s hope I don’t get another vote before I get up…

I’m open to changing my vote to somebody else if somebody convinces me to. Maybe Eternal Magician could be a target, but I don’t find anybody too suspicious as of yet. I still see some value in voting King since It’d be neat to know if he was bluffing or not, but I don’t actually read him as a witch at this point.
I have a question though if we don’t lynch King right now do we assume that he and picto are humans?

That’s the thing isn’t it.
King_Titanite_XV’s own claim in the matter is rather vague, and asking for any sort of clarification to even know how much we could trust the information is possibly going to get both parties modkilled.

We could also think about how wether King turns out to be a human or a witch, we’ll be prone to trust pictoshark as a human (if he’s human, we’ll trust what King says, and if he’s a witch, we’ll be definitively influenced by picto being the first one to attack him over the matter even if we can’t rule out witches attacking each other). I’ll most likely be prone to consider pictoshark a human at the very least, whichever is contained in the box.

Which would make me really rage if he turned out to be a witch who did something elaborate there by luck or actual plan.

Which is ultimately why I’d rather ignore the situation entirely, and rather concentrate on the reasons people are wanting to gut him as the information we got out of it.

Maybe this is kinda dumb.

1 Like

Alright then…

For human reads I consider it best practice to look at who’s legitimately trying to figure something out or being proactive.

akafa - isn’t the most active poster, but what’s there always seemed to serve a good purpose. Seems to at least look and think about other people’s posts to some degree. Also was the one that started off the character introductions.

King - well King is pretty active, and the whole cheating thing doesn’t strike me as a beneficial strategy as a witch because it draws way too much attention.

picto - I’d have him as unreadable but as long as I have King as human there are unfortunately bonus points to be given here now…

Karifean - pretty proactive. The reaction-hunting game seemed congruent for now. From previous games I got the impression he cares about making these fair and fun games, so I don’t really hold voting him against him even if it’s not one of his actual reads

sorceress - I kind of get the feeling this is the exact same behaviour as in previous games where they were human. But since that’s not really a strong reason either way I have them as neutral.

Usagi - To be honest, I’m also leaning human here since voting me to get me to talk seemed like a human play.

Sapphire - Strikes me as just a new person trying to understand the rules and how this is even played. Could go either way.

Quixote - Kind of the same as Sapphire, also I’m a little more doubtful of this one because their thoughts seem more vague.

SleepingPliskin - Also a new player if I got this right, but was present right from the beginning. Still, the early posts (or lack thereof) make me think they’re mostly just enjoying the show and then jumped on whatever was starting to get votes.

Etrnalmagician - I was hesitant to have an opinion here because of their tendency to get accused often somehow, but the whole ‘I pick the middle ground’ thing admittedly is a lot like a witch coming forward now that they felt safe that there’s a conflict going on. Also hasn’t posted much since, except in defense of themselves.

Doldod - also rather passive, stating right away that they’re fine with just jumping on a lynch train. (granted, that one was on Eternalmagician, so maybe those two reads aren’t compatible but they didn’t actually commit here) Second post was them being fine with lynching King, third post was them voting for King. Just strikes me a lot as jumping on whatever’s in sight.

1 Like

I also believe it didn’t happen. Keep that in mind.

@pictoshark

Well I’m definitively keeping it in mind.

Now I think I found some amount of reason to suspect King, which may or may not involve Karifean but King’s definitively acting odd over this :

It’s kinda bizarre to have King clarifying Karifean’s own words there. But that’s not yet the end of it. This is probably not enough on it’s own to find it really suspicious but…

… is already contradicting his earlier guess (assuming it was a guess), which is bringing things up a bit weirder already. Then the last blow to add there.

[quote=“UsagiTenpura, post:258, topic:1457, full:true”]
@King_Titanite_XV
Plenty of reasons to suspect kari, beginning with him being karifean, to all the aimless baits he’s cast with very little valid argument about it, and his odd reaction to me asking him about abilities. [/quote]

Well I dunno, I’m finding this series of messages on the matter to be rather odd, especially the last one considering you’re the one who put words into Kari’s mouth.

@King_Titanite_XV
(I want to give you the opportunity to reply before someone offs you)

Anyone else : how long do we have before the deadline on voting occurs now?

2 Likes

Current time is 12:57 by the same time zone as in that screenshot.

1 Like

And here we get to the child’s most dubious claim @UsagiTenpura.

Can you see it?

We have around 6 to 7 hours left. King said:

"Let’s hope I don’t get another vote before I get up… " around 2 hours ago.

He sleeps like a goddamned log, oft requiring 10 hours of sleep and practically being averse to alarm clocks, never using them.

And I’ll give you the last bullet, one that can only be fired by me.

Due to further complications, he only went to sleep around an hour ago!

Huh, that is odd.
But making up a story he knows picto can call out as false just seems even more silly, regardless of alignment.

1 Like

So I guess I’m finding myself that pictoshark’s own belief/claim on the matter implies that even if King is a human, it doesn’t necessarily mean pictoshark is one as well do you disagree with this picto?

Likewise I’m not going to push this as far as putting it in blue but King’s clarification of Karifean’s thoughts and later attempt to defend him so vehemently when I attacked him would trigger suspicion on Karifean should King turn out to be a witch.

Anyone disagrees with these? Well in particular asking @pictoshark and @Karifean

Yep.

I think he could be a human who went for an attention play to build trust that drastically backfired. That’s one of the possibilities.

If all of you just suddenly start trusting me because he’s a human I’ll be quite disappointed in having these people as my allies, okay?

1 Like

Oh for the record I’m pretty much getting ready to bear the cross of being the first to have bloodied hands here and risk killing an ally, but I’d like to hear more people’s comments before crossing that threshold since it won’t happen after.

yawn still no majority? Well at least there’s a lot of discussion happening, so no complaints there. Nothing that makes me really reconsider my previous reads yet tho.

No idea why King clarified things for me. Saying this for upcoming days to all fellow humans, please generally don’t answer on behalf of other players. Even if you think they’re innocent, at best you remove a chance for someone else to get a read, at worst you have suspicion cast on yourself over it. All around a bad time.

Glad to hear you don’t mind having bloodied hands, Usagi. Nothing comes from having a lot of humans too afraid of killing off one of their own. In fact it always irks me when people call me out on being vote trigger happy, because I think being the opposite is far more damaging.

…So. Killing King?

BLOOD

Change vote : King_Titanite_XV

Now the dreadful night begins.
Let us speak again after it, should we all still be alive.

4 Likes

That was a pretty dramatic way to end this thing Usagi.

I like it.

2 Likes

Let’s burn him on the stake! On the stake! U-u-u-u! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Oh, wait, it’s my mother! :fearful:

2 Likes