Rokkenjima Discord Chat

The Rokkenjima Discord Chat is our official chatroom, and a place our forum members to get to know each other in a laid-back and informal setting. We have both text and voice channels you can participate in. We’d love for you to join the conversation and start making friends! You can access Discord through Desktop and Mobile apps, or even in your web browser!

The server is available for anyone to join and take a look, but posting messages requires Witch Rank on the forum. This can be obtained pretty easily by having an account for a few days and using the forum at the bare minimum of activity; introduce yourself, look around, join discussions and you’ll have it in no time! If you feel like you should have it, might be worth going over the Code of Conduct once more to see if you’re doing something wrong. To request access, start by posting a reply to this topic stating your username on Discord, and then linking to your request on the #access_requests channel of Discord. Our bot will automatically verify you and grant you access. You’ll only need to do this once!

Keep in mind that the chatroom is primarily for off-topic chatter. If at any point you find someone getting into a discussion about 07th Expansion that should be on the forums, please nudge them in the direction of the appropriate topic! It is not meant to serve as a replacement to the forums, but as an accessory. This is important!

Forum Code of Conduct applies here. Above all, keep in mind the golden rule of respect. If a user continues being disruptive and acting against the rules, calmly remind them of the rules they’re meant to follow. If they continue to be disruptive, please inform a community moderator so action can be taken. We have zero tolerance for disruptive members in our community.

References to characters, concepts and setting up to Chapter 4 of Higurashi and Episode 4 of Umineko may be spoken freely in all channels, barring major plot twists. This is to ensure that our members have a degree of freedom in talking about the stories they love without constantly worrying about spoiling others. Specific plot spoilers from any of these chapters are discouraged. These spoiler restrictions will be updated according to the progression of the Tea Parties, so make sure you’re up to date with the Tea Parties before joining us! Separate opt-in channels are provided for any conversation including spoilers from either series. Let a staff member know if you’d like access to these hidden channels.

You can access the Discord group through the link below:

We look forward to seeing you all there!
Hey guys, Pandora here. This is just a message to all the new recruits and people who haven’t been here in a long time-the Rokkenjima Discord Channel is now only open to those of Witch rank.
This is mostly to ensure that we have a thriving community, and not a frat house, so while I’m terribly sorry if you’re dissapointed you either cannot join rn or have only joined Rokken for Discord purposes, but that’s just the name of the game now.

If you are interested in becoming a productive member or just want to quickly hop on the Discord train, then all you have to do is just like a bunch of posts or comment enough on topics and then you’ll be a Witch in no time.

7 Likes

discord username: ctom42

requesting access

1 Like

@ctom42, the ‘member’ badge is required to gain access to the Discord chat. Please continue using the forums for a while and come back!

Yeah I just figured that out. However there is no indication of what gives the badge and most people would assume signing up makes you a member. Quite frankly the fact that you have to do more than sign up to join discord is extremely off-putting. Not a very inclusive community at all.

I’d be happy to explain the rationale for our decision in private, but after some reflection and discussion among staff, we’ve concluded that limiting access to the Discord chat this earlier in the community’s life isn’t conducive to our community’s long term growth, so we’re going to rescind this requirement. Sorry for the trouble, welcome aboard.

1 Like

I am Bonecuss on Discord.

1 Like

I’m Bowiie on Discord.

2 Likes

I’m tanasinn on Discord.

1 Like

ghagler on Discord!

2 Likes

Ami on discord.

1 Like

RedEspeon on Discord

1 Like

Requesting access,
Username: StarTurner

1 Like

Epika on Discord!

1 Like

Strain on Discord! :slightly_smiling:

technololigy in Discord~

Aulin on Discord

I’m Trashpile Princess (Naomi) on Discord!

Call me EisenKoubu on Discord. :slightly_smiling:

Zumo on Discord!

Bofu on Discord!