Website Issues

Use this topic to inform us of any issues you’re having using our website, and we’ll do whatever we can to assist you and aim to address the cause of the problem.

Hoy @Aspirety! This is probably the wrong thread but I felt the need to bring it to someone’s attention

On the faq page, this line is still present down at point number 13.

Some categories may require you to have achieved a certain ‘trust level’ on the forum before you can post replies or topics. These requirements will be stated in the category’s definition topic. Trust levels are automatically granted based on how active you’ve been on the forum, and the quality of your contributions. Certain privileges and categories will become available only to members of a certain trust level, so earn your trust and you’ll be rewarded! For example, the Discord chat is accessible only to members at Witch rank and above.

Did you spot the problem?

Here are two things to help jog your memory

For example, the Discord chat is accessible only to members at Witch rank and above.

That right! I’m pretty sure the example is wrong. You might wanna change that.

If it’s actually still true and I’m just being a buffoon please let me know.

1 Like

Oh right. That was the old rule and will probably be reinstated at some point but I should update it to reflect the current state of things. Thanks!