Rokkenjima Festival of Mayhem - Event: Tea Room Duo Duel

buymeasandwichyounep
Welcome challengers to the penultimate day of events. We hope that you have enjoyed the competition thus far and that the tea is too your liking. Speaking of which…

Tea Room Duo Duel

This challenge is straightforward but we hope that you will feel free to get creative with the premise. We want you to take the image below and insert two antagonistic characters.

tea_room

The characters could be from any franchise. They must be from the same franchise so no cross universe stuff. There is the potential for spoilers so make sure to tag appropriately. If you have another tea room picture you’d rather photoshop characters into, you are free to use it instead of the picture above.

After you are done with the picture portion, write a brief (make it only a couple lines) dialogue between the two characters as if they were in the meta-world, commenting on events in their own story. Again, be wary of spoilers.

Demo Picture (Please make things of higher quality than this, lol)

Scoring is normal; first gets 4 points, second gets 3, third and fourth get 2, and late submissions get 1.

Submissions must be in by Saturday, 11:30 am UTC to be considered on time. Have fun!

1 Like

teamavvie

Team Goldenslaughterers submission:

Team SleepingVerborum and RKW Berris submission:

The Goatdatricers

Team Goatdatricers submission:

thefiveelementsofdesire

Team 5 Elements of DESIRE submission:

Tea Room Duo Duel - Verdicts

#4 goes to Team SleepingVerborum and RKW Berris (+2 points)

Kari: I low key love Lelouch’s “…” line here. Too fitting.
Sera: I really like this post but I especially like how nicely the photoshop of Lelouch fit’s so goddamn well into that chair. So satisfying.
Vyse: As someone who is unfamiliar with Code Geass, I really only have the poses to go by, and those do seem fitting for a tea room meeting.

#3 goes to Team 5 Elements of DESIRE (+2 points)

Kari: Heroes are such selfish assholes, aren’t they.
Sera: I thought this was quite funny plus that picture of Link is great.
Vyse: Who really is the villain in this story? I had a nice laugh~

#2 goes to Team Goldenslaughterers (+3 points)

Kari: Nice idea, having the gameboards refer to the different JoJo arcs. Makes me wish I knew JoJo =P
Sera: Jojo lends itself really well to gameboards, actually. I thought this was a fantastic post.
Vyse: I actually did get the JoJo references, and you did a good job portraying Jonathan and Dio there.

#1 goes to Team Goatdatricers (+4 points)

Kari: I don’t even know MIA, but this was just great. I love how the two of them give meta commentary on their own story like that =P
Sera: I’ve watched a little of MIA and I have to admit, this is really nicely done.
Vyse: I’m unfamiliar with MIA itself, but you made this a nice meta-commentary of the characters.

Thanks for participating everyone!