Rokkenjima Games Club!

I should’ve clarified, too: I’m also on the Americas region server (as are a few others I know of).

1 Like

I’m Rabla#1834, also on America (though you can actually switch at any time and your battletag stays the same, your friends list just isn’t consistent per region)

Aspirety#6872 reporting! I’m still very new to the game but enjoying it a lot.

1 Like

Got pressured into getting Overwatch. Seems like its gonna be pretty legit tho.

Add me as a friend: Yerian#11376

3 Likes

uppfinnarn#2288 here~

I mostly play on EU, but I switch over to NA if anyone asks me.

2 Likes

Oh man can’t believe I forgot this but we can also play CAH online. :smiley:

Pass. Cards Against Humanity gets old after the first five matches, I’m already done with it.

I’m open to other party games, though.

I’d be open to playing a game so long as it’s free, like CAH or em (I have been known to make hilarious and terrifying game setups on em way back when Dangan Mafia was alive and less garbage). Can’t afford games since I’ve spent a lot of it on the Steam Summer Sale, and I intend to save for winter games like Pokemon Moon and Persona 5.

If no one minds me posting here, I also am open to play games as long as I have the game or is free. What I play more frequently would be Overwatch, Hearthstone, Starbound, Terraria, buuut I’m open to play anything else, I have Don’t Starve Together, Castle Crashers, Battleblock Theatre and TF2 as some other games I could play. And we could also play Town of Salem! I’m not all that good at it, but it was fun to just get frustrated for getting tricked so easily.
Also, I’m PocketyHat#2294 on Battle.net in american servers, and PocketyHat or katiegreenfoxkater on Steam if anyone wants to add me!

I also would like to recommend “Her Story” to everyone here. It’s not a multiplayer game, but it’s still a game where you have a woman who’s being interviewed for a case and you need to analyze videos and search for them to get more information. It could be played as a live event, with one person controlling and streaming the game, while also discussing facts and theories about the case with others in a call.

1 Like