Rokkenjima Mafia - Game I [Game Over - Witch Side Victory]

I think everyone convinced me last time that it makes much more sense take matters into our own hands and vote for someone, rather than letting out fate be decided by the demons of the night.

Personally, Im more suspicious of RedEspeon. He didn’t say anything at all during the last day, after all. Plus, Im inclined to believe Aspi’s relation to the past two deaths is almost too suspicious.

Vote: RedEspeon

1 Like

A sound conclusion. Perhaps the demons are trying to frame me. At least this makes my choice easy. Of the two prime suspects, I’ll vote for the one who is not me.

1 Like

I agree with the above points, at this point it’s getting risky not to take action.

1 Like

At this point there’s already 3 votes on RedEspeon. It’s basically guaranteed that he will die from majority vote by the end of the day anyways.

1 Like

I, uh. Oh. Okay sure.

The family came together again for their third meeting under The Crimson’s watch. Near immediately, an accusation was thrown at an older man who seemed to be playing it cool, with people suspecting he seemed too comfortable with the experience. Together with his quietness, he was elected by half the survivors before anyone else had the chance to nominate an alternative.

The man got up, angry, but realized it was too late. The majority had spoken, and his death was imminent. Before he could speak anything in defense, he gasped, clutching his chest and convulsing. The man’s heart went overboard… and then silent.

RedEspeon is dead, he was Rudolf Ushiromiya, Human Aligned Natural Joker

You have 24 hours to take your Night Action, assuming you were given one. This phase ends at 6:00AM EST on Tuesday the 15th of August. Please take extra care with the adjusted phase time, due to the Majority Rule.

Enjoy your night.

@Aspirety @RedEspeon @Yerian @StarTurner @cjlim2007 @Pepe @HeliosAlpha

4 Likes

Welp.

4 Likes

ahaha.wav

3 Likes

The lady who had recieved so much attention the previous night finally decided she’d had enough of playing the bystander. Heading out, she encountered one of the house servants, and had her go send the boy who had walked in on the group last night to her, and deal with whatever might be keeping him from coming out. She quickly bowed and hurried off towards the boys room.

The boy came out and met with his aunt, but was still seeking more information on the people in the house, so he welcomed the excuse to travel as a pair. He had intended to seek out his cousin, but she managed to run into them first. The girl, confused, said she had come intending to talk with someone else, but decided to stay with them instead after realizing her initial target wouldn’t be found. The boy had so much fun with his cousin and aunt that he forgot his suspicions, and his notebook remained untouched.

The servant girl finished up some formalities on some documents that the boy was working on, presumably part of his unexpected return. Realizing this was the chance for a short break, she decided to relax just a little while. She had been so busy with all the commotion and keeping the house in order that she hadn’t taken a real break in days, and knowing the kindness of the boy, he would wake him up and make sure this secret nap wasn’t found out.

However, it wasn’t the boy that woke her up. She jolted upright at the sound of part of the roof breaking and collapsing in, and before she could even scream she was stunned with the pain of a blade through her chest. In her final moments, all she heard was the assassin realizing his mistake, panicking at the accidental, unfortunate result. It was chance that lead her to be here instead of the room’s actual occupant, so maybe this was just the the fate of the roulette. Both the victim and culprit shared that same thought.

HeliosAlpha is dead, he was Shannon, Human Aligned Affectionate Furniture

You have 48 Hours to decide on your votes, with the phase ending at 6:00AM EST, on Thursday the 17th of August.

With 5 Players remaining, the majority lynch is at 3. If majority is achieved, the vote will be frozen and the player nominated will be killed as soon as the Game Master is available. If majority is not achieved during the Phase, the player with the most votes at the end of the time limit will be killed.

Enjoy your day.

@Aspirety @Yerian @StarTurner @cjlim2007 @Pepe @HeliosAlpha

2 Likes

I’ve had it up to here with this nonsense. None of you wish to cooperate, none of you wish to help each other, while, all the while, we are slowly consumed by the curse of the Crimson Sorcerer. Is this what you really want? But no matter, since it is impossible to expect any one here to cooperate, I will have to take things into mine own hands.

Shannon was a kind soul, but a wise one as well. Despite figuring out a pattern in that of the guilty party, he was not so quick to set those words in stone, allowing the death of yet another innocent. I cannot say the same for the rest of you here, who were so quick to jump on this hasty conclusion without even leaving me any time to voice my disagreement.

With all that said, I trust Shannon with my life, her having supported myself and this household for as far as I can remember. The only thing I can do to avenge her is to follow her suspicions. There is one more person here that she had suspected, and, all things considered, I think I can agree with her. Another person who was all too quick to voice their disagreements with my own. A person who was all too willing to have people impulsively choose who to tie the noose on, regardless of confirming their guilt before doing so. And to that person I give my vote.

Vote: Aspirety

3 Likes

All of my life I have been forced into being someone who isn’t myself. I don’t care about money, I don’t care about business, or grandfather’s will. No one ever cares about what I love. The only person who ever cared about me as a person, as Jessica, and not as the Heir, was Kanon. So today is the day that I change my fate. I will become head; not by your rules, but mine. I hope you’re happy with what you yourselves have brought about.

Vote: Aspirety

4 Likes

Worldend_dominator starts to play

I am but Lost Furniture… and yet I am still disgusted by your lack of skill in playing this game. Milady has been running circles around you for the past 3 days, and you have done nothing but play into her hands. At first, I was unsure about Milady’s choice of action, but now I understand fully. The fate of being born into a family of the likes of you is truly tragic. Milady is right to want to change that fate, and I shall support her to the end.

And so, I shall now make my last move as the furniture of the Ushiromiyas: Vote: Aspirety

4 Likes

Come now everyone, are you really giving the culprit enough credit? It’s clear as day that this is a trap! Why would the most obvious answer be the correct one? Underestimate the enemy at your own peril!

It is most regrettable that @HeliosAlpha died. Truth be told, I am not free of sin. I did suspect them, and that suspicion may have resulted in their death. When the seagulls cry again, I’ll confess to my crime. However, the true culprit is still at large. I swear on my honor as daughter of Ushromiya Kinzo: I, Eva Ushiromiya, am not the culprit!

Whether you believe or not is up to you. Unfortunately, I am out of guesses of who the real culprits are. But it you kill my now, they will certainly escape judgement, and none of us will leave alive. For the sake of my son, I’d give even my life to see them brought to justice. But I can’t die yet!

1 Like

But who is your prime suspect then?

A rousing speech Eva. Although, you didn’t need to roleclaim for me to know who you were. I’ve had each and every one of you figured out for several days now! cackle cackle cackle
Unfortunately for you and the rest of your family: [quote=“Rabla, post:90, topic:453”]
With 5 Players remaining, the majority lynch is at 3. If majority is achieved, the vote will be frozen and the player nominated will be killed as soon as the Game Master is available.
[/quote]

3 people have voted for Eva, and now all of your fates are sealed.

5 Likes

Here I was thinking it was 4…

Yep, the Witches have got it, hence the big reveal.

Only half the original number remained when the family made their way to the dining hall on the fourth day. The older woman who had tried to take control of the situation at the start had decided enough was enough, and took to accusing someone as soon as she could. Unfortunately, her careless immediate vote was enough for the Crimson’s Players to fill the gap and invoke the majority rule.

The lady who had been voted for couldn’t believe it, but the two just laughed it off. She could struggle, but that was it, the Witches had won.

Aspirety is dead, he was Eva Ushiromiya, Human Aligned Scornful Beauty

And with that death, the Witches would take majority uncontested during the next Twilight, which means it is Game Over with a fantastic clean win for the Witch Side!

Congratulations to our Winners,
Yerian - Kanon, Witch Aligned Lost Furniture
cjlim2007 - Jessica Ushiromiya, Witch Aligned Family Heiress
You played well, and now your dreams will come true.

And a last round of applause to our survivors on the last day,
StarTurner - Battler Ushiromiya, Human Aligned Incompetent Youth
Pepe - Natsuhi Ushiromiya, Human Aligned Devoted Wing
Unfortunately, this is an island of magic, and no Humans will be left alive.

Thank you for playing!
@Karifean @Aspirety @DaBackpack @RedEspeon @Yerian @StarTurner @cjlim2007 @Pepe @HeliosAlpha @EisenKoubu

The Game Record will be available shortly.

5 Likes

@EisenKoubu - Died on the First Daylight

@DaBackpack - Died on the First Twilight

@Karifean - Died on the Second Twilight

@RedEspeon - Died on the Third Daylight

@HeliosAlpha - Died on the Third Twilight

@Aspirety - Died on the Fourth Twilight

@StarTurner - Missing after the Fourth Daylight

@Pepe - Missing after the Fourth Daylight

@cjlim2007 - Embraced the Crimson and survived the tragedy on Rokkenjima

@Yerian - Embraced the Crimson and survived the tragedy on Rokkenjima

The Truth will be explained shortly, as we revisit each Twilight from the safety of our seats.

4 Likes

Welp, good game guys.

I take all the guilt for putting the proverbial straw that broke the camel’s back, but had others not randomly voted to begin with, I have no doubt that this could have been avoided.

2 Likes

And now, the Records of Truth. Please take your seats one last time, once you have prepared your tea.

The First Twilight

The Second Twilight

The Third Twilight

And that’s it, we’re done! Thank you all for participating in the first Rokkenjima Mafia! I hope to see you all again one day soon. Use your experience and learning from this time and make the next game even better!

4 Likes

Natsuhi Epilogue

“Was this enough?” “Was I able to protect my family?” “Did I make myself worthy of the Ushiromiya name?” These are the questions that Natsuhi asks herself as she watches in terror upon finding out the truth. She can no longer remember the details of the final lynching. The shock upon finding out she was wrong was too much for her to handle. Who was it that killed Eva? Was it Genji? Or maybe Battler’s sudden appearance was more than coincidence. Either way, it no longer matters.

Acting purely on instinct, Natsuhi returns to her quarters. She takes out one of the final treasures given to her by Krauss, and heads out of the mansion, to a cliff with a majestic view of the seaside. “This is where it all started, isn’t it?” she thinks to herself, as memories, hidden deep within her, resurface. “Perhaps this was all my fault, even from the very beginning.”

“You gave me this for protection. To protect the family and our heritage.” She says to herself as she loads a bullet into the barrel of the shotgun. “I never realized I would have to use it to protect the family from myself.” She lifts the barrel and aims to shoot. “My only hope is that Jessica can remain safe, and succeed where I failed in protecting the Ushiromiya name.”

Those were her last words, as a loud BANG echoed across the island, followed by the dull sound of impact at the bottom of the cliff. Natsuhi was never seen again.

4 Likes