Rokkenjima Mafia - Game I [Game Over - Witch Side Victory]

I don’t need much more evidence than Eisen’s little performance there. Going with my gut hasn’t failed me yet.

Vote: EisenKoubu

What, I can’t donate blood to the Crimson Sorcerer’s cause? He did say he was in the mood for a bloodbath, and it takes a lot of fresh blood to fill a bathtub, don’t you know? :confused:

Anyway, it’s surprising to see how many people took notice of that. I’m not usually one for attention, but I’ll be happy to donate more blood for the Sorcerer’s cause. :slight_smile:

Vote: EisenKoubu

That escalated quickly o.O

I offer up our glorious leader as a sacrifice to the dark lord!

Vote: Aspirety

Oh a recommendation I might add regarding rules, though obv Rabla is GM-senpai and has final say:

No screenshots of anything, I’ve played games where wiseguys didn’t “quote” from their role PM but instead posted a picture of it…

3 Likes

Yeah, I’d obviously take that as a violation of the quote rule and kill on the spot if that happened.

I stare intently at the members who have cast the vote, and now decide to speak up

What are you all doing? Frankly, I find all of this appalling! How could you allow yourselves to be controlled by a letter like this, choosing to kill one of the guests on this table? Have you no shame?!

I, for one, do not wish to allow our peace to be disrupted by these tales of a Crimson Sorcerer. And if any of this is actually true, I believe we should not let ourselves kill each other off, and instead start focusing our strength in finding out the identity of this Crimson Sorcerer, and nip this problem in the bud, once and for all.

As Natsuhi Ushiromiya: Human Aligned Devoted Wing, I say we stand together against this Crimson Sorcerer and stop playing along with his terrible games. I urge you all, let us discuss this matter like civilized adults, and let all of us know your own identity. As I trust all of you to follow suit, I declare, with utmost resolve to…

Vote: No Death

3 Likes

I’m normally really suspicious of hard claims this early but it seems legit

1 Like

lmao we could probably break the game if we all placed our role titles here

because I don’t think novice wolves would be able to authentically fake it

it’s not really in the spirit of the game but it could work

Well… I guess you can roleplay if you’re going to pull that…

With 35(-ish) hours remaining, the votes stand at:

EisenKoubu - 3 (Yerian, RedEspeon, EisenKoubu)
Yerian - 1 (HeliosAlpha)
Aspirety - 1 (DaBackpack)
No Death - 1 (Pepe)

claps after listening to “Natsuhi’s” speech :clap: :clap: :clap:

Strong words, comrade. But how do we know you are not also graciously donating your lifeblood to the Crimson Sorcerer? I dare not give away my identity to a liar and a witch.

Well now, I assure you, if I were indeed one of the “players” of the Crimson Sorcerer, I do not think it would be logical for me to to choose to not to have anyone die. If I were really a member of his team, I would prefer that more people die more quickly, so as to quicken mine own goals. Frankly, I would prefer there to be no bloodshed at all in this house. As such I do not see how anybody who would vote for nobody to die would be in leagues with a creature as vile as this Crimson Sorcerer.

1 Like

I agree with Natsuhi that executing someone here and now would be overly rash. We need information more than anything right now, and any additional death is a lost opportunity to study our opponents. It would not do to weaken our position unnecessarily in this situation. Let’s be calm and rational about this, shall we?

Vote: No Death

1 Like

"Natsuhi, are you sure your defence is that absolute? You claim that if you were one of this sorcerer’s ‘players’, you could just as easily achieve your goals by abstaining from killing anybody. Refer to the letter. It was clearly stated that “if we fail long enough, we will lose”. Wouldn’t choosing to kill nobody be the same as offering victory to the Sorcerer?

What happens after we ‘lose’ isn’t clear yet, but considering this man has the power to kill at will, I don’t want to imagine what might happen. We should take every effort to eliminate the enemy as soon as possible!"

I cast an oppressive glare upon Natsuhi.

1 Like

By saying, ‘Natsuhi’, that you would rather choose not to let anyone die, do you mean to support the fact that my sacrifice for the Crimson Sorceror is not justified? I, for one, would like to believe that the Crimson Sorceror may be a nice person and may just want a few drops of blood for his bath, but I also assure you that I, for one, will not allow the witches to win either. So, I agree with you that no one needs to die, even if it only prolongs the inevitable.

Still, for the game to progress, these witches need to be caught and found. So I also think suspecting a person will help us get this game going, even if that person is a human. So I also agree with the man/woman/hermaphrodite/whatever that just spoke. :stuck_out_tongue:

I still choose to sacrifice myself to propel the game forward, and also because I believe the Crimson Sorcerer is a misunderstood individual who has a very specific desire to take his daily bath in blood. I doubt it will get him high marks in an interview, but if that’s how his mother raised him, I have no objections.

1 Like

Some of the newer people are a bit confused on the actual purpose of being assigned roles as characters, when its a game amongst users. I’ll clear this up a bit for you here in the thread for the sake of information fairness.

As I mentioned, your Role is a lifeline, and one of your tools. It’s used to actively identify you. This will be more clear as the game goes on, but let’s use an example here, seeing as Pepe is so eager to play.

In the very opening write-up, you can identify several characters. Some down to the exact person, some are iffy. As you all now know, Pepe claims to be Natsuhi. This could be found believable (some of you do seem willing) as, at the very least from the information you have, there is an older woman present at the scene. Not knowing who exactly it is, Pepe can make this claim that he is Natsuhi, because its made more believable. You can’t exactly say he isn’t, because there’s not enough information to say otherwise. She fits the bare minimum of “older woman”, so its completely viable she is present as one of the 10 members of the game. You could say “hang on, it says she’s at the head of the table, that can’t be Natsuhi”, but then again this isn’t YOUR Rokkenjima, it’s mine. So you don’t know.

That is enough for Pepe to potentially say “Oh, I could pretend I’m Natsuhi and I’m somewhat believable.” Maybe he’s actually Nanjo. Maybe he IS Natsuhi. You can’t yet prove otherwise.

But if and when you can, you expose a liar, and liars are suspicious.

This is an important process of how this game works.

It will be clearer when the first Twilight Phase ends.

Anyway, ahem, being official.

With 25 hours remaining, the votes stand at:

EisenKoubu - 3 (Yerian, RedEspeon, EisenKoubu)
No Death - 2 (Pepe, Karifean)
Yerian - 1 (HeliosAlpha)
Aspirety - 1 (DaBackpack)

Remember that reaching the majority count of 6 Votes for any result will immediately lock that in and end the phase early.

I like you.

4 Likes