Rokkenjima Mafia - Game I [Game Over - Witch Side Victory]

And now, the Records of Truth. Please take your seats one last time, once you have prepared your tea.

The First Twilight

The Second Twilight

The Third Twilight

And that’s it, we’re done! Thank you all for participating in the first Rokkenjima Mafia! I hope to see you all again one day soon. Use your experience and learning from this time and make the next game even better!

4 Likes

Natsuhi Epilogue

“Was this enough?” “Was I able to protect my family?” “Did I make myself worthy of the Ushiromiya name?” These are the questions that Natsuhi asks herself as she watches in terror upon finding out the truth. She can no longer remember the details of the final lynching. The shock upon finding out she was wrong was too much for her to handle. Who was it that killed Eva? Was it Genji? Or maybe Battler’s sudden appearance was more than coincidence. Either way, it no longer matters.

Acting purely on instinct, Natsuhi returns to her quarters. She takes out one of the final treasures given to her by Krauss, and heads out of the mansion, to a cliff with a majestic view of the seaside. “This is where it all started, isn’t it?” she thinks to herself, as memories, hidden deep within her, resurface. “Perhaps this was all my fault, even from the very beginning.”

“You gave me this for protection. To protect the family and our heritage.” She says to herself as she loads a bullet into the barrel of the shotgun. “I never realized I would have to use it to protect the family from myself.” She lifts the barrel and aims to shoot. “My only hope is that Jessica can remain safe, and succeed where I failed in protecting the Ushiromiya name.”

Those were her last words, as a loud BANG echoed across the island, followed by the dull sound of impact at the bottom of the cliff. Natsuhi was never seen again.

4 Likes