Rokkenjima Mafia - Game II [Game Over - Human Side Victory]

Please note that one more Vote for ‘No Death’ will end the Phase with Majority Vote

Hm, while I am confident in my vote, I’d ask that for everyone who hasn’t voted, they should think very hard about this before voting, I’m just reminding so we don’t have people going for the majority just for the sake of it. And of course if someone doesn’t agree, they should state why.
And one person hasn’t spoken up just yet, @SuperM, any thoughts on the discussions?

exhale

I guess the mob has spoken. I could switch to no death if you guys want me to.

Actually, I think I’ll wait for someone else to pop in and do it.

We can get a little bit of information that way.

I’ll do it. I think it sounds like a good idea.

Vote: No Death

Let’s find out things.

Dear witches. Pls don’t kill me. I don’t want the newbie curse. Please? :stuck_out_tongue:

Let the first twilight begin! Good luck guys! :slight_smile:

As the twelve Players argued over their first move, the Pieces below followed suit. The state of unrest caused by the situation they found themselves in caused some panic.

One person tried to lead the charge with strong tactics out the gate, but another decided to make use of an option in the rules to stall for more information, and the group felt more comfortable with that path forward.

You have 24 hours to take your Night Action, assuming you were given one. This phase ends at 11:30PM UTC on Saturday the 5th of November. The sooner, the better.

Rest well.

@Karifean @Aspirety @cjlim2007 @Necem @pictoshark @RegNewmont @Pepe @SuperM @PocketyHat @thesorceress @Wonderlander @EternalMagician

Hoooooooy! Gamemaster! Dig the wax out of your ears, I’ve got a question for you!

By my reading of the rules, it seems like the twilight phase can’t end early? Is that right? I was wondering if I could catch a nap or not?

Kuhuhuhuhu.

It’s funny because I’m implying your game is boring.

If I remember correctly the twilight phase ends early if everyone with abilities responds to whatever pm they have before the time finishes.

It can end early, but usually I’ll leave it so everyone has time to confirm their actions and potentially change them if needed. So for the most part, I probably won’t end a Twilight Phase early.

If need be, Sir @Pictoshark, ask the goats you bring you a blanket and enjoy your beauty sleep. Ahahaha~

1 Like

After the residents of the mansion had dispersed, long after the noon deliberation, several stepped back out of the assumed safety of their rooms and headed into the dark hallways. They had been warned that the nights would be more dangerous than the days, and no rules like “voting” would save a life in these moonlit hours.

A young man thought that helping people keep on the move would ward off any wannabe killers, so he attempted to redirect some people that came his way. The first person he managed to stop was a girl, and despite her complaints he was able to convince her to go back a different way. One of the servants tried to step between them in case it became a real argument, but ended up heading the way the girl wanted to go when requested to get what she came out for. The servant had intended to check on the young man anyway, and so the sudden task was an easy excuse to slip away.

An older man eventually came out to see what the young one was doing, and after asking a few questions of him, convinced him to go back to his own room too.

A lady went to check on another young man, and asked about his work. However, he didn’t have much to talk about, so the lady left shortly after arriving.

A man in white went to visit the young girl, aware that she’d probably sneak off regardless of the danger in the house. Instead, he found the old servant in the midst of his errand, and helped him search for the girl’s lost item. When it was late enough that he was sure the danger had passed them, he bid the servant farewell.

Away from all this noise, one older man stepped through familiar halls to find an unfamiliar sight. A young girl with an odd outfit and rabbit ears hopped from door to door, muttering various concerns about her presence in the house. She saw the man and hesistated, but decided to try talking to him, and asking for help in her task. However, despite her quick realizations that this man was no friend, she wasn’t fast enough to escape the hands around her throat.

cjlim2007 is dead, they played the role of Usagi, Another World Aligned Stressed Servant

You have 48 Hours to decide on your votes, with the phase ending at 12:30AM UTC, on Tuesday the 8th of November.

With 11 Players remaining, the majority lynch is at 7. If majority is achieved, the vote will be frozen and the player nominated will be killed as soon as the Game Master is available. If majority is not achieved during the Phase, the player with the most votes at the end of the time limit will be killed.

Enjoy your day.

@Karifean @Aspirety @cjlim2007 @Necem @pictoshark @RegNewmont @Pepe @SuperM @PocketyHat @thesorceress @Wonderlander @EternalMagician

1 Like

Ummmmm…

Are there 3 teams?

Welp. I guess I got outplayed by you old geezer. Well done.

Well done.

…I have spent such a short time in this new world and already my partner and friend is dead. What cruel world have I found myself in. What horrible things are in store for me.

I am Alice, Another World Aligned Bored Maiden.

Why would anyone kill Usagi? I want an explanation, witches.

I must have seemed quite pitiful earlier, right? Resting my head in my hands, completely at a loss of words, unable to do anything but praise our repugnant host’s name.

The rules of Mafia that @Rabla placed in the invitations quite clearly stated there would be two teams, not three. Yet now there appears to be three. Such a blatant contradiction of our basic premise is appalling! Unless. [color=blue]There is no contradiction here.[/color] Although the rules of the game have been blatantly spat in the face of, there is something in the rules of this game that is capable of operating outside of the ordinary ruleset. Then there would be no contradiction.

That thing that I speak of is of course, night actions.

I’d like you to repeat something in red @Rabla, if you’d entertain a madman’s requests? You have no obligation to of course, but I feel laying the rules down clearly is your responsibility as host.

Can you repeat this and end this confusing situation? At the start of this game during preparation, when players were placed on teams, there were more than 2 possible teams that they could be placed on.

If the old man fails to heed my request, then I have a theory.

Someone, likely on the witches side, has an ability which makes it so that when someone dies in that night then their allegiances are incorrectly declared as being on a fictitious pink team.

Therefore, isn’t someone who says they are on that pink team veeeeeeery suspicious?

I propose lynching @thesorceress, and then if I am wrong and they are not a witch, we should lynch me immediately afterwards.

If this course of action does not satisfy you, an alternate plan could be to lynch me first, in case I am leading you astray, and then lynching @thesorceress.

Please note that lynching @thesorceress would likely prevent this night ability from concealing her identity, as she would die before nighttime, and it is likely the ability only works on nighttime deaths.

Remember this whole situation can be resolved if our incompetent host here re-elaborates the rules on team quantity as I requested.

Don’t be rude! I may be from another world, but I’m as human as anyone else. I’m on the human team and if you’re human too it would be terrible to kill either of us.

Just because my partner is dead, doesn’t mean I don’t want the humans to win. And it doesn’t mean I don’t want revenge for Usagi. We should concentrate on figuring out who killed her, not lyching either of us. That won’t help anyone but the people who hurt my friend.

1 Like

Let’s just wait for out host to step in. I believe in their incompetence more than the witch’s cunning.

However, if they do not step in, I will be forced to believe in my theory. And then I hope at least one of us will draw our last breath tonight.

Ah, I see what you mean when you talk about Night Actions. Unfortunately it seems in your haste to enter this battlefield you neglected to look over the handouts. In the first post there is a list of all Roles that may be present at any given time, and at least right now, no such ability exists. There’s also no Cult or Mason roles.

I’ll take on your request, and make it even clearer by changing your “more than 2” idea.

When this Gameboard opened, there were three teams present on the board

1 Like

Thank you, I was hoping I wouldn’'t have to chase that theory down.

Despite the nighttime role not being on your sheet, it could have been explained by having part of it’s text be “this role is not mentioned in the possible roles sheet”.

I’m glad THAT’S out of the way.

Pink team? Could you present yourself? Otherwise we’re going to have some trust issues, especially considering that you concealed your presence until now.

Also, what is your role in the game? What are your victory conditions?

Perhaps the “legendary” crimson sorcerer can answer these questions for us?

One more question, do you know who your fellows are?

As I said I am Alice. I am a human from another world. I assume Usagi was as well, if the witches killed them. My role is observation, attempting to help the human side win, and surviving with Usagi. I was to keep them alive for victory, but it seems I have failed already.

If there are others in my team, I do not know them. I do not think there are though, honestly, I could be simply ignorant. If there are others from my world, I do hope they would have shown themselves to me.

Since victory has been snatched from me so quickly and coldly from me, my only real goal now can be revenge, until I find a new purpose.

1 Like

Meanwhile I’m trying to figure out something completely different.

I’m trying to disassemble this here, and my best guess is that the ‘young man’ is a Switcher, who switched the locations of the girl and the servant for the night. It appears the servant had also intended to check on the young man, although that can mean any of many things. Then we get to the old man who apparently convinced the ‘young one’ (who due to being referred to with a male pronoun is apparently not the girl but the ‘young man’ from before, the alleged Switcher) to go back to his own room, which would make my best guess as to his ability a Protector. Finally we have a lady and another young man being asked about his work by her which sounds very much like she’s a Journalist although it could also mean she is an Identifier or Investigator.

So we have our wonderful Switcher switching the location of a girl (identity unknown) and a servant who also targeted the Switcher that night. Furthermore the Switcher was targeted by the Protector. And finally, beyond those four players, an information gatherer of some sort interviews a man, but apparently leaves without doing much information gathering? Might mean that the person they targeted was vanilla.

Finally, tragedy struck and our beloved Usagi was killed by yet another “older man”. And although her role appears to have been “Stressed Servant” the nighttime happenings certainly seem to imply her to be a separate servant from the one talked about earlier.

Anyone else have a different interpretation of what transpired this night?

1 Like