Rokkenjima Mafia - Game II [Game Over - Human Side Victory]

(has not read TRianThology himself)

1 Like

yo dudes, wasn’t the majority lynch at 7?

What happens if there’s less than that?

The one with the most votes gets lynched. It’s just that if more than half the players cast a vote for one player at a time, the daybreak phase ends early and votes are locked in immediately.

ah okay
i am feeling really sleepy, so i apologize for not being up to my standards now and said dumb things. Oh well, I’ll head to sleep
zzzzzz

The table opened with some shock over the mysterious identity of the corpse, but one man managed to bring them all into an analytical mood. There was a lot of commotion over some rules, and then after a very large amount of time, people decided they should probably make use of the main mechanic of the Day.

While the crowd settled quickly on one silent figure, the oldest man of all mumbled in his madness and and that was enough to sway enough of the family to move their votes onto him. The man got up, angry, but then accepted his fate from the magic above, laughing when it obvious there was nothing he could do. He ran from his seat in glee, and it was only when his charred excuse for a corpse was found in the basement furnace that the family knew their decision had come true.

RegNewmont is dead, they played the role of Kinzo Ushiromiya, Human Aligned Crazed Head

The final tally stood at:
RegNewmont - 4 (Karifean, pictoshark, PocketyHat, Wonderlander)
Aspirety - 1 (thesorceress)

You have 24 hours to take your Night Action, assuming you were given one. This phase ends at 12:30AM UTC on Wednesday the 9th of November. The sooner, the better.

Rest well.

@Karifean @Aspirety @Necem @pictoshark @RegNewmont @Pepe @SuperM @PocketyHat @thesorceress @Wonderlander @EternalMagician

Well fuck.

That’s unfortunate.

Bleck. Can we assume he didn’t have a role?

Also about “casting the net wide” how are we going to do this?

I have to move to protect our alleged detective and assuming our mystery protector is still alive then his move is used up too.

Kuhuhuhuhu, @Rabla it looks to me that you forgot the cross off list. (or at least you did while i was writing this)

There are ten of us left.

I’ll assume there are three witches.

Because c’mon, 10 Humans 2 Witches wouldn’t exactly be that fair.

9 vs 3 could actually work. So now…

Assuming the witch’s manage to get a human kill this twilight

we’ll be down to 6 vs 3.

We need plans. And planning. And similar things.

I do the Write-up, THEN update Post 2.

Good to know someone is aware that exists though.

HOW DID I FORGET TO ADDRESS THIS

The shocking improvement in his competency is suspicious.

I mean, it’s helpful, but weird. I can think of a perfectly mundane reason, why it happened, but can YOU tell us what happened @Wonderlander?

Because being inept and fading into the background and being clever and pushing new ideas forward are classic witch disguise tactics.

It isn’t out of the question that a rookie witch might switch between them half way through a game.

I fell asleep for a few hours and all of this happened? (and sorry for not voting, forgot to check what time the Twilight would start in my area and fell asleep).

@PocketyHat Um…
…Maybe there are three older men?
Can someone argue here with me? Since my brain is going into roadblocks about this.

I think that it’s just a bit of word confusion. From the results of the first Twilight we can identify several different characters, a young man, a servant (probably the same as the old servant mentioned later), a girl, an older man, a lady, a man in white, another older man (the killer) and a young girl (Usagi).

Based upon the descriptions then this would mean that I, if I am actually the detective as I claim, that I’m also described as an older man since I used my Detective ability to investigate @pictoshark who claim to be George (the young man).

I will think about who to use my ability on during work (I’m currently leaning towards the ones that has so far been quiet in case there is a witch hiding within that group) but please put foward your suggestions and I’ll consider them.

I agree with looking up somebody quiet. I think of the two witches, one of them is quiet and one of them is being active, though that is strictly my gut speaking of course. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well I have a perfectly mundane reason. There wasn’t much to be competent in last round? I mean. There really wasn’t. And I don’t think I ever let myself fade into the background tbh. I always posted something.

And about Reg… Fuck indeed. Damn you @Karifean and your nice way of talking. :slight_smile: I sincerely hope you are a human coz if you are a witch then we lost. :frowning:

@Aspirety

Alright! In an attempt to reorient myself after this very sad Daylight and in the unlikely possibility I could be killed this is evening (seriously, I’m a dead woman walking why kill me, though I can predict the whims of witches), I went and reread literally everything in this thread. And rereading has added a bit of…perspective. I have decided to make a list of the most important things we know about each person in the general order of less to more suspicious.

1. @EternalMagician. Supposedly Hideoyshi Ushiromiya and our detective in this game. I believe him, if mostly by the virtue that I don’t want to believe our game master would lie to our faces, which I’m pretty certain they could have if the post he wrote about the rule break was true.

2. @PocketyHat: Supported @pictoshark’s reveal everything strategy, which seems like it would be risky for a witch. Offers opinions but not many suggestions and does not attempt to lead the group, which makes be believe they are more likely a human, but I may only be saying this because we have little information on them at this point.

3. @pictoshark. Supposedly George Ushiromiya and our switched. @pictoshark talks and reveals so much at such a consistent basis I would find it difficult to believe that they are a witch and I find it difficult that the real switcher would not have come forward at this point to tell us they are lying. Is most likely a human, even if some of their decisions are ones I would consider suspicious, I think they are being made for the best interest of the group.

4. @Necem. We know…very little. They claimed they wanted to lay low early in the thread and they have stuck to that since. They are actually the first to suggest voting randomly during the first Daylight, though @Wonderlander was the first to take actual action. I am not certain if that makes them less or more suspicious. I would put them higher up, though I think a witch might want more to do with the proceedings than they have had. Suggests for everyone to keep their roles hidden, especially the protector. Attempted to convince everyone not to vote for @Aspirety in the second Daylight.

5. @Wonderlander. Supposedly Jessica Ushiromiya and a human with no abilities. Cops to this rather quickly after @pictoshark claims to be the switcher, which makes them a bit less suspicious in my mind than @Pepe but grows rather more suspicious through their actions throughout the rest of the second Daylight. Is the first person to vote for No Desth in this first Daylight. Is the first to question our voting for @Aspirety. Is the first to change vote from @Aspirety to @RegNewmont

6 @Pepe. Refuses to share their role at a point in time when it would most certainly have been wise to, in order to invalidate or validate @Wonderlander’s identity. If they had not done this, they would be much higher on the list, as they have done little suspicious. Is the first person to suggest lynching @Aspirety, which I cannot yet tell is a suspicious move or not.

1. @Aspirety. I still feel that they are lying about their role, a belief that is shared by many on this forum, though several seem to believe they are the protector. Has been around very little for the entire second Daylight, so I have very little information to go on. This placement is purely by gut feeling and little else.

2. @Karifean. Voted for cjlim2007 who ended up dying during the first nighttime. Is the first to vote for RegNewmount. While I’m trying to not hold anyone’s voting record against them, Karifean has targeted both dead humans at this point. Also cast suspicion on everyone who voted for @Aspirety and convinced people to change their votes at that point. I find their actions suspicious and is my number one choice for witch at the moment.

N/A. @SuperM. Has done basically nothing. I can say nothing about their role or anything about them at this point in time.

Alright, that’s a wrap. I hope this is alright. Please don’t kill me witches. Let’s have a nice Nighttime.

1 Like

@Aspirety is supposed to be 7 and @Karifean is supposed to be 8 I don’t know what happened to the formatting.

Well looks like I came in before I could affect anything. Looks like RegNewmont is dead now, for reasons I don’t understand either…

To defend myself, the only reason I suggested voting for aspirety was because he both claimed to be vanilla and was suspicious. If he were lying about his role, then that makes him more likely t be a witch.

However it did not cross my mind that he could be a protector. That would have beena risk I would not be willing to take. I won’t push this discussion further, since it’d vindict aspirety’s role even further

For now, I guess it’s time to wait for the end of the twilight. Anything you guys want to discuss with me (or others?)

you forgot the dot on 6.

Hmm it just hit me although I forgot about it after my previous blunder; is there really no Roleblock this round? Well I guess it’s still best to assume there is until we have more reason to doubt it.

Either way regarding night turns, @EternalMagician you can pick whoever you want to, and though I’d like to say pick me so these suspicions surrounding me can be cleared up it might be a better idea to try and identify a witch. Then again if the general distrust for me is as high as thesorceress’s I guess for you the two might be synonymous. My own suggestion for someone to check is Necem, I’d be glad to know if they are on our side or not.

Just saying, I voted Karifean originally. I changed my vote to RegNewmont from Karifean, not Aspirety. :slight_smile: