Rokkenjima Mafia - Game II [Game Over - Human Side Victory]

I’m willing to accept your testimony at face value. Necem is the older man murderer, and a member of the witch side.

All that leaves is our final witch. Interestingly, they didn’t act this round. Maybe they are truly absent, which would be unfortunate for this gameboard. I haven’t seen SuperM’s face in quite a while myself, so if they are truly the final witch, they may have given up on this gameboard entirely.

The old servant is @Pepe as Genji, and he tracked Necem this night. Unfortunately, it didn’t really help us much, but there’s not a lot that can be gained from tracking someone this late in the game.

Let’s not delay this any longer.

Vote: Necem

The old servant is @Pepe as Genji, and he tracked Necem this night. Unfortunately, it didn’t really help us much, but there’s not a lot that can be gained from
tracking someone this late in the game.

Ah ok, I forgot to check if someone had confirmed their roll as the tracker :blushing:.

But as for the final witch it certainly feels like either @SuperM has given up or really is on vacation and hasn’t been able to check the forum. But no matter what let’s take this one:

Is there any possibility that the witch is anyone except @SuperM? Because if there is, I think we should figure it would before Nighttime.

Going by @Karifean’s list from earlier, adding everyone’s claimed roll, we have

• Aspirety - Battler, vanilla
  • Necem - Witch
  • Pepe - Genji, Tracker
  • SuperM - Witch?
  • thesorceress - Alice, Another world
  • Wonderlander - Jessica, vanilla
  • EternalMagician - Hideyoshi, Detective

This means that, as long as no one has been lying then we should have identified everyone’s characters and roles and since we, so far, have been able to kill one witch and identify at least one other then we shouldn’t have any problems finding the last one. Plus even if it would turn out not to be @SuperM, the only ones that I feel would fit (at least if you trust me to be the detective) is @Aspirety, @Wonderlander and @thesorceress with thesorceress being the one I would feel to be the most interesting as Alice is a name that can be used without risk since it’s not a character från Umineko (that I’m aware of at least). But I doubt that would be the case since you were the one to ask if the witch could be someone else and because we really seem to have cornered them all by now.

Well I know it isn’t me and I doubt it is @thesorceress or @Aspirety so…

As evidence was brought to light about the events of the previous night, the humans once again united against a suspicious member of the family. He scoffed at their allegations; how dare they turn against the new Family Head.

He drew the gun left behind by his late sister towards the family, and took aim at the man who turned the suspicion on himself. However, fate had made it’s decision, and the gun shattered in a violent explosion when the trigger caused a faulty shot. The group, at the other end of the table, were luckily unharmed, but the would-be assailant faltered due to the scrap metal now lodged through his throat.

As he fell to the floor, groaning, he screamed in his mind to be saved; how could they let the glorious new Family Head fall? However his thoughts were silenced at the blood on his hands, reminding him that there was no-one who could help him after his very own decision.

Necem is dead, they played the role of Krauss Ushiromiya, Witch Aligned True Successor

You have 24 hours to take your Night Action, assuming you were given one. This phase ends at 5:30PM UTC on Sunday the 13th of November. The sooner, the better.

Rest well.

@Aspirety @Necem @Pepe @SuperM @PocketyHat @thesorceress @Wonderlander @EternalMagician

1 Like

I just wanna say that both @Pepe and @EternalMagician shouldn’t visit the same people this time. Just in case.

Exactly :stuck_out_tongue: Just wanted to confirm things for myself.

Well alright~~ I guess I will try something else in this perhaps final round :wink:

Either way, there’s nothing stopping eternalmagician from being killed off this twilight. It’s their last feeble hope for resistance.

However… We probably shouldn’t be too cocky. I wouldn’t be surprised if the witch side has one final card up their sleeve.

…if @SuperM hasn’t been around for the witch side as much as their presence on the game board that really makes it sound like they are not the witch. But they might just be avoiding here on purpose. I am really worried that we’re being tricked in some way and, without the detective, we have no real way of knowing what is going on.

Then if I am killed let’s just hope that the summary gives us a clue or that Pepe managed to follow the right person. As long as they don’t have a final trick available to them then we should be able to finish this soon.

An older man follows the last of his suspicions, an old lady. He asks her a few questions until she shoos him away to enjoy a nice nap.

Meanwhile, the old servant goes to check on a mysterious young girl from outside the family, who had been trapped in the mansion with them this entire ordeal. She made it very clear of her intentions to stay firmly in her seat, and to kill time the servant prepared some tea for the two of them.

Quiet mumblings echoed through the marble hall, among the remaining Players, when suddenly The Crimson rose from his throne and stepped around the table to stand in front of one of the still filled seats. He looks inquisitively at the Player sitting there, and to the confusion of the rest, he started poking the man in the chair and kicking at his feet.

“Who left this wannabe corpse in my hall? Didn’t you read the rules with your invitation? I have no sympathy for a Player who won’t Play.”

With a twirl of his robe, several ornate blades materialized in the air around them and smashed the seat, and the Player sitting in it, to dust. Once the air had settled and the messy gap in the circle now visible to all, The Crimson pulled a scroll out of his robe and started checking what Piece he would remove with this Player.

“Oh.” He started rubbing his forehead, looking somewhat amused. “Well, this is awkward.” He spun on his foot and kicked the entire Gameboard off the table, beginning to clap.

“Congratulations, survivors. The Game is closed! Enjoy your victory! Well, except you over there, miss Visitor, but well played regardless.” And with that, The Crimson vanished, and the Players left behind were left to see what this situation really was.

SuperM has been removed for inactivity, they played the role of Chiyo Kumasawa, Witch Aligned Old Bones

With that, all Witch Side Players have died, so this is a Human Side Victory for the Survivors!

Congratulations to our Winners,
Aspirety - Battler Ushiromiya, Human Aligned Incompetent Youth
Pepe - Genji Ronoue, Human Aligned Head Servant
Wonderlander - Jessica Ushiromiya, Human Aligned Joyful Daughter
EternalMagician - Hideyoshi Ushiromiya, Human Aligned Business Pro
Due to your fantastic play, your pieces have survived the Disaster on Rokkenjima!

And while a Loser by association, a last round of applause for
thesorceress - Alice, Another World Aligned Bored Maiden
for surviving to the end of the Gameboard.

Thank you all for playing!
@Karifean @Aspirety @cjlim2007 @Necem @pictoshark @RegNewmont @Pepe @SuperM @PocketyHat @thesorceress @Wonderlander @EternalMagician

The Game Record will be available shortly.

4 Likes

Congratulations to the live humans! You managed to stand out less than me. Or more. Or in a way that didn’t get you killed. Either way good job.

Shoutouts to @pictoshark who managed to put the witch side under pressure from the very beginning by being forthcoming with information, forcing the witches out of their quiet comfort zone and a bit more into the spotlight if they didn’t want to stand out by not standing out.

And thanks to the witch side, of course. While the large stretches of inactivity were unfortunate, being a part of this battle of wits was very fun~

Hope to see y’all in the next one!

1 Like

Not to put a damper on things but I can’t help but feel disappointed about how this gameboard turned out. Usagi was killed off in the first twilight, everyone was super open and honest, and the witches were isolated all to easily, one even losing due to inactivity.

It is a shame. The game ended before it could get interesting. I feel sorry for our Game Master to see his Gameboard reduced to this. I will commend @pictoshark for keeping the early game interesting at least. I’m sure he’d make a very formidable witch.

Rematch, anyone?

1 Like

I think that was mainly due to me and @Aspirety being Vanilla here :stuck_out_tongue:

And thank you @Karifean for protecting me on night 1. I will never forget that.

And woohoo we won! :smiley: Gratz @EternalMagician @Pepe @Aspirety!!! And you too @thesorceress IMO you won. <3

And seriously, @pictoshark, were it not for your insane theories this game wouldn’t have been half as fun. You rock.

Yes please. :smiley:

@cjlim2007 - Died on the First Twilight

@RegNewmont - Executed on the Second Daylight

@pictoshark - Died on the Second Twilight

@PocketyHat - Executed on the Third Daylight

@Karifean - Died on the Third Twilight

@Necem - Executed on the Fourth Daylight

@SuperM - Obliterated by the Crimson during the Fourth Twilight

@Aspirety - Survived the Disaster and Escaped Rokkenjima

@Pepe - Survived the Disaster and Escaped Rokkenjima

@Wonderlander - Survived the Disaster and Escaped Rokkenjima

@EternalMagician - Survived the Disaster and Escaped Rokkenjima

@thesorceress - Drifting, lost, in the rift between Worlds

The Truth will be explained shortly, as we revisit each Twilight from the safety of our seats.

Good game players!~
It was fun playing while I could, and sorry for accidentally causing a loss for you @thesorceress, while the move was sort of calculated, I still can’t believe we accidentally found the third faction with our first kill. :sweating:

While I do feel sorry for lack of activity from our roleblocker, we only have timing to blame here ^^'
But I will still thank the witches for the help, especially @Necem, since thanks to him I started to strategize even more and see all the options and discussed things together.
And thanks @pictoshark for being a blabbering fool and making things very interesting, you even managed to make me cackle a few times~ :cackle:

1 Like

So what was that enhanced ability @thesorceress was gifted with?