Rokkenjima Mafia - Game III [Game Over - Human Side Victory]

I think we’ve exhausted most topics of conversation at this point, unless someone has information that the rest of us do not. I think we need to wait for more information before touching the @akafa123 and @pictoshark situation again. At the very least, at the end of this vote, we’ll know whether our detective is trustworthy or not and that will give us into to be able to solve aforementioned situation.

After the Alice and pictoshark situation is cleared up, I agree @Pepe would be good to look into, though I’m not certain that they are the only person that could be the killer. There are several people whose roles we don’t know.

Except for the people who haven’t spoken, I’m not certain how much information any of us have left to give.

I simply don’t want my vote to be the one that cuts off the flow of information before everything is done and everyone still awake confirms they have nothing more to add. In half an hour if nobody else has anything to add I will change my vote.

So now as I said I change my vote and end this day.

Change Vote: Aspirety

@Rabla I believe that is six

Yeah got nothing to say other than I’ll talk more after Aspy dies as then you guys can trust me and we can talk as to who should be investigated and in what order.

Mh… hehehehe… ahAHAHAHA
Subarashii~
Alright, let my weeb out. Now to say my thoughts.

I don’t have much of anything to add. But the fact is, if @Aspirety turns out to be human, I personally will just disregard everything that @King_Titanite_XV said about the picto and akafa situation, otherwise, I will trust him. I’d also keep an eye on everyone’s votes.

Aside from that, I am… immensely worried about how many witches there might be in this game. I’d say 4 minimum, which would leave out 8. I’ll assume the teams have 4 players each, or witches have 4, third party have 3 and humans have 5. But considering the difficulty, I don’t think this is likely… Another thing to think about.

Next, I am also worried about losing whoever the Protector is and, if Picto’s saying the truth, losing the Crippler. Unless some human has lied about their ability, or lack of thereof, it would be sort of easy for them to figure out who is who. Unless the witch team has different priorities this time around, but as a former witch killing everyone and anyone that blocks a role was critical, since they can practically save the Detective. Buuut, then again, I was a fool, and have been defeated then…

Mh… I feel like I wanted to say something more, but this is just me blabbering about my thoughts on this. I don’t think I have anything else to add.
Now I’d rather appreciate some tea, I don’t want to be frozen to death you know!~ cacklecacklecacklecackle

Many mansion-goers awoke to find themselves in an argument that had started immediately at the break of dawn, and accusations were flying high. Before the battle for survival between the two accusers could be resolved, someone else pointed at another and second entire conversation spawned.

However, the people took notice of this one as something interesting; it sounded like the man had all but confirmed one of their enemies. Slowly they shifted their attention, and their votes, towards this older woman.

She seemed calm until the end, her faith in magic everlasting. She looked over the rest of the guests, and smiled… and then she was gone.

Aspirety has died, they played the role of Virgilia, Witch Aligned Magic Maiden

The final tally stood at:
No Death - 1 (Aspirety)
Aspirety - 7 (King_Titanite_XV, thesorceress, Karifean, pictoshark, akafa123, Restkastel)

You have 24 hours to take your Night Action, assuming you were given one. This phase ends at 11:30PM UTC on Wednesday the 21st of December. The sooner, the better.

Please take note of the adjusted time due to the Majority Lynch rule.

Rest well.

@Karifean @Pictoshark @Restkastel @Aspirety @PocketyHat @akafa123 @King_Titanite_XV @thesorceress @Pepe @EternalMagician @cjlim2007

Heck yeah.

That is one less black witch to deal with, hopefully we can weed them all out to protect the reputation of the good witches who do not do these kinds of things.

So what I think is that we can confirm what @King_Titanite_XV Claimed to be, as well as making the probable assumption that @thesorceress as Mion has the role that causes double voting considering these two results so far unless we hear otherwise.

This also makes, at least in my opinion, Titanite’s defense of @pictoshark more plausible, and pending the results of tonight’s investigation we can put to rest once and for all if Pictoshark is the killer or if we should shift our suspicions onto @Pepe and @akafa123

And King just yelled and I quote:

Fwwwwwaaaaaaaaa-YEEEESSSS

Make of this what you will.

Do you, perhaps mean

If I end up dead tonight, know that I did as I tried to do before if you continue to believe my words. I hope that nothing happens, but I get the feeling that the witches will either go for the detective tonight or, as they know hes likely to be protected, myself. In any case I think I have laid out my accusations well already so while I hope I live to see tomorrow, I have a certain faith that the humans will win in the end thanks to this decisive blow done.

Ok all jokes aside let’s hear who you want me to investigate.

Currently the queue is:

1. Toss a coin. If heads, investigate Pictoshark. Tails, investigate akafa123.
  2. Investigate Pepe, just on a hunch and how he has generally acted. Think he’s a third team.
  3. Investigate guys that don’t do anything.
  4. Investigate EternalMagician due to my suspicion ages ago.

Anything else to add and where in the queue, guys? Want to change it round?

Awesome.

I’d say let’s clear up the picto vs akafa situation as soon as possible.

I would add to specifically investigate @cjlim2007 first out of the peopel who aren’t speaking when you get around to that. Rather the people who havent done anything obvious.

Yeah, number 1. I would invesitigate @pictoshark, in the spirit of doing literally the opposite of what Aspirety suggested, but yeah one of those two.

King’s phone died lol.

Yes it did.

Anything like that is from him, aight?

cjlim hasn’t moved at all? okay he’s above Pepe in my priorities at least.

@Rabla can you grant King Titanite the red for him to later say that he approves of all these black messages once his phone recharges?

I think cjlim sounds like an idea, and I honestly hadn’t thought of it.

To the protector, could you privately roll a dice, and if it lands on 5 or 6 then don’t protect me, go for someone else, otherwise do protect me. Alright? OBVIOUSLY DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS IN THREAD.

Awwwww too bad we can’t use yellow and black at the same time.

I guess I’ll agree with him and say The above quote black seems like a really good idea, okay?

W-w-what? Rena, a killer? Why do you think that, I wonder? I wonder? Rena hasn’t done anything bad. Rena was a good girl. Hauuu~

That being said, to defend myself, just because the action done to me was misdirected doesn’t really prove anything becausw nobody knew I would be targetted last night. But take that with a grain of salt

As for the votes, well… It seems that people have misdirected things now… We could have just stuck to the plan to kill either akafa or picto but now we’re taking random claims and ignoring the previous matter.

~~Oh well, now it’s gone down to @Aspirety and @King_Titanite_XV… Either of them is lying and we will find out after the lynching who is telling the truth. This is actually convenient! Because if @King_Titanite_XV is lying, then his suspicion of @akafa123 is alsounfound, thus making @pictoshark the real culprit. ~~

But hey, looks like that went out fine! We killed a witch! While I was asleep and oblivious to everything!! Yatta!!!

So yes, time to go back to the akafa vs pictoshark matter. We can wait til the next lynching, of course, unless the next twilight write-up reveals something. All I can say is at least one of them is lying.

Rena doesn’t quite understand this game, but Rena doesn’t really like liars. Are any of you lying to Rena? To Rena?

I was lied to by the markdown guide on how to do strikethroughs

If you were the killer it wouldn’t have mattered really that nobody knew, they would have sought to redirect one of the actions at you just in case perhaps. That much could be very plausible.