Rokkenjima Mafia - Game III [Game Over - Human Side Victory]

The first day ignited bustling discussion from a variety of odd characters. The attitude was rather positive, and an early suggestion to spare lives until information is found lead the focus of the day. While everyone took their time to let everyone speak up, some still spoke minimally or not at all.

With the decision made, they headed off to their assigned rooms to prepare for the night ahead. With this, the true match would begin.

The final tally stood at:
No Death - 6 (akafa123, PocketyHat, King_Titanite_XV, thesorceress, Pepe)

You have 24 hours to take your Night Action, assuming you were given one. This phase ends at 4:40AM UTC on Monday the 19th of December. The sooner, the better.

Rest well.

@Karifean @Wonderlander @Pictoshark @Restkastel @Aspirety @PocketyHat @akafa123 @King_Titanite_XV @thesorceress @Pepe @EternalMagician @cjlim2007

Seriously? No comments on the extra vote? Really? These are my allies? Hangh…

The number of votes for no death does not match the quantity of people who voted that way. In addition the number is a different color from usual.

The real question is, why did someone use an “extra vote” ability in this circumstance? It was clear the vote was going to pass, and holding your cards to your chest is pretty important in this game.

There are 3 main blues that explain this.

1. The holder of the extra vote ability is an idiot, and didn’t understand why they didn’t need to use it there

2. The holder of the extra vote ability had no choice in the matter, they had to use it for some reason, perhaps related to their team rules (like the rabbit pun rule from the last game).

3. They want to reveal this power. for some reason.

Keep these possibilities in mind, okay?

1 Like

I was thinking about that but I wasn’t paying attention to the number of voters listed… I’ll blame it on having just woken up when I saw it :wahaha:

As long as there aren’t any hidden, unrevealed, roles then I could only find two that can create extra votes like this and, as they seem to effect the tally in different ways, I lean more towards the loud one.

As for which one of the blue truths is correct I hope for the 2nd or the 3rd one but if not then, whoever you are, please be more careful next time.

I would’ve noticed this had I been on for the time this was put up. So don’t worry about my competence. Note that I will be worrying about others though!

I was unsure if we were allowed to talk at night, so I didn’t say anything though I noticed! It seems someone has a rather loud voice probably.

A little girl wandered the halls of the mansion, unafraid of the potential dangers that bothered some of the others; for her, this was her element, and she refused to miss out on the fun. She walked with confidence seeking out a girl she met who had traveled far to be here, but almost like magic her thoughts were suddenly filled with the image of an older woman. Not wanting to doubt the potential magic at play, she headed over to check on her instead. Finding the lady asleep, with no apparent plans to act tonight, she scribbled a picture down in her notebook and ran back to her room in joy.

A confident woman sat in the halls, watching over a loud little lady who was enjoying herself doing nothing in particular. She had come to make sure she was safe, but was starting to regret the decision; with no plans to move and nothing else to do, the lady had begun to gloat about old stories.

A confident butler walked down the hallway most of the guests were staying in, and with a polite knock stepped in to check on an old woman. She seemed content to stay in her room, and the butler’s tea was just another excuse for her plans to remain unchanged. After serving the lady as best he could, the butler stepped out and made a mental note on the lady’s potential aims.

Alone in the lounge, a beautiful woman was trying to learn her way around the intimidatingly large mansion. She had stopped to take a break, and was looking out the window across the gorgeous garden of roses. However, the window was suddenly painted red, and the pain screaming inside her body told her the blood was her own. The knife pierced her back, and kept her from being unable to turn around to see the assailant; only hearing the sounds of a girlish laugh of glee. Reaching forward to wipe some of the blood from the window, and catch an image of her attacker, she felt the knife suddenly twist… and then felt nothing else ever again.

The attacker looked over their work, and quickly headed out to the entrance hall. However, a door at the opposite end of the room layed slightly open, and the eye of a mysterious young girl watched the shadow slink away.

Wonderlander is dead, they played the role of Rose Haibera, Human Aligned Primavera Princess

You have 48 Hours to decide on your votes, with the phase ending at 5:00AM UTC, on Wednesday the 21st of December.

With 11 Players remaining, the majority lynch is at 6. If majority is achieved, the vote will be frozen and the player nominated will be killed as soon as the Game Master is available. If majority is not achieved during the Phase, the player with the most votes at the end of the time limit will be killed.

Enjoy your day.

@Karifean @Wonderlander @Pictoshark @Restkastel @Aspirety @PocketyHat @akafa123 @King_Titanite_XV @thesorceress @Pepe @EternalMagician @cjlim2007

Hmmm, so the culprit was a knife through the back with a female culprit…And there seemed to be a witness too. I wonder who was it that saw the killing?

I will also note that it seems someone who is able to redirect a person’s skills is in play, Im unsure about the significance of what some of the others are besides perhaps a detective. Does anyone have anything to contribute here?

I have to continue reading the list later but from a first glance I would say that, beyond the Detective and the potential Redirecter, a Lifesaver (Confident woman?), an Identifier (Confident Butler?) and a Tracker (Young girl?) might be in play.

Both of the older women that were targeted also seem to have an ability but that they, for some reason, chose not to act tonight.

It seriously sounds like someone saw whoever the killer was. Does anyone know if they were the little girl at the end?

My, my, it’s really interesting game.
I guess the culprit is really colorful!
The pawn that dictates the rules is definitely culprit!
Perhaps, I found the answers already?

Akagi’s dialogue above seems to indicate he’s under a certain rule to say something - someone please let me know if that can be a thing in this, as if possible I’d say he isn’t human aligned but despite that he is worth having around to let us gain information.

In the meantime, I for myself didn’t witness anything - though I think we will be waiting a few twilight before this witness reveals themselves, lest they are killed.
If anyone can protect, it may be wise to reveal yourselves not now, but soon. It’s still possible the witness isn’t human aligned.

2 Likes

Wow auto correct, seriously?
Though Akagi is certainly not an insult, I was referring to @akafa123 here and not the mastermind demon Mahjong master that is Akagi. Perhaps one of you could earn this title during this game…

2 Likes

I forgive you, King Titanite XV, but seems like you misinterpret my message a little bit. Maybe someone will udnerstand sooner or later…

Okay, actually just realised something from above. @Pepe voted last second, saying he wouldn’t have an opportunity to vote otherwise and then the vote turned out strange. Perhaps we should focus on him? Pepe, what do you think about that? That is, if you wish to answer…

But @Pepe is on the list of people who voted. So the secret voter is definitely not one of us?

Waiiiiit a second…
colourful one…the Crimson…
Defines the rules…
Are you seriously going there? If so we may have to attempt a lynch on he who rules over the board, and to be honest I had more respect for such a figure than that, seeing as he went to all this trouble to give us a game. Until this is contradicted, I will consider lynching @Rabla
I can’t believe I’m saying this.

My, my… You misinterpret my message again… Look at the board and it will become pretty much obvious what I’m saying…

Also, seems like there are role with extra vote so it could be any of us.

Well I though Pepe might just be “votes twice” but a secret vote is possible - I just thought that activated abilities were night Phase only if I’m wrong please ignore what I talked about earlier.

Well based upon this I’m pretty sure about whom you are referring to…
Buuut I’d like to hear that persons side first before making any judgment and, more importantly, actually getting any proof from you about how you could have gained this knowledge.

@King_Titanite_XV
Most likely the extra vote is the Strong voice variant (counts as two votes) as the other one (Silent voice? On mobile right now so i couldn’t check) would show up as +1 on the tally.