Rokkenjima Mafia - Game III [Game Over - Human Side Victory]

It seems so, at least for those of us still alive. Just a few more hours until dawn breaks an we can find what we need to resolve this.

I’m still awake, for now, I just haven’t had much to say (plus packing for visits my parents over christmas) but I’m always up for a cookie. takes one :sneaky:

You haven’t investigated yet? If I’m not off on timelines, you only have about an hour left yeah?

I don’t think you need them to explain themselves. They’ll both talk in circles and we’ll know the truth once they’re investigated.

I have investigated using the coin toss with Heads investigating Pictoshark and tails investigating akafa123. Because the witches might have an ability to mess this up I’ll only reveal the coin’s result after twilight is over. I investigated about 5 hours ago, so I was within the time limit. No need to worry about that.

Now just to wait for Rabla’s late booty to get on here and post the writeup~

The confident butler walked out with a new target in mind, planning to solidify his team’s victory. On the way through the many halls, he encountered a small gloomy girl minding her own business. When he went to walk past her, he heard her mutter some vague words about a suspicion. The butler continued on his way, but found himself at the room of a tough young visitor. He made small talk with her for a while, and then left, making his usual mental notes on the situation. The butler had been followed by the confident lady, who worried he potentially made for a good target, but he never came to harm.

In two different parts of the mansion, a little girl and a loud lady both fell into holes, and ended up somewhere else. While not of consequence to either, the little girl was amazed at the event, and the fact it had cut down on her travel time for the night. The little girl finally made it to visit the cute young visitor, and found a mysterious young girl already there as well. The three girls engaged in a rather fun night that lasted into the late hours, and the little girls drawing of the cute young visitor impressed the pair.

An older woman covered in an odd red dress was awake tonight, and was laughing to herself thinking about the potential confusion she had caused with her power. She was interrupted, however, when she realized she was not alone. A small girl had entered the room, and the old woman could feel something was off. The small girl began to walk towards her, never breaking the eye contact that had started when she arrived. When the old woman showed a sign of hesitation, and tried to take a step back, she changed from a walk to a sprint, and was suddenly in front of the woman’s face.

The laughter and dark smile rang warning bells in the older woman’s mind, but they were slowly overridden by a sudden jolt of pain, and her brain and nerves screamed in unison. The woman, now fully aware of the knife plunged through her chest, fell to the floor unable to comprehend the situation she was in. The last thing she heard was that damn laugh, continuing until it faded out as her mind shut down for good.

The little girl had made it back to her room, and was looking at her notebook, when the drawing of the older woman from last night was burnt away. While suddenly surprised, it quickly turned into a smile, and she went to bed happier than ever.

In the marble hall overlooking the Gameboard, the Crimson stood up unexpectedly, a scowl across his face. Players from the previous match instantly knew what was happening, but the spectacle of the Crimsons foot shattering a person and the chair they sat in shocked the newcomers as they jolted up. Without so much as a word, the Crimson sat back down and looked back at the table, leaving it to the veterans to explain his odd action.

EternalMagician is dead, they played the role of Gaap, Human Aligned Portal Master
cjlim2007 has been modkilled for inactivity, they played the role of Lambdadelta, Human Aligned Candy Diva

You have 48 Hours to decide on your votes, with the phase ending at 1:00AM UTC, on Saturday the 24th of December.

With 8 Players remaining, the majority lynch is at 5. If majority is achieved, the vote will be frozen and the player nominated will be killed as soon as the Game Master is available. If majority is not achieved during the Phase, the player with the most votes at the end of the time limit will be killed.

Enjoy your day.

@Karifean @Pictoshark @Restkastel @PocketyHat @akafa123 @King_Titanite_XV @thesorceress @Pepe @EternalMagician @cjlim2007

So as far as I can tell, the protector did protect @King_Titanite_XV and he investigated a tough young visitor who seems to be Female? There also was a gloom young girl talking about a suspicion, Im not sure what role this is, but it seems to be one as well.

The switcher seems to have come to use as well, and given who just died I would be willing to put good money on who that is, after all it was Gaap who has this sort of ability considering the narrative, which means we likely just lost a switcher. I believe it was myself and @thesorceress who got switched here, though it came to no head.

I visited @Pepe and someone else did as well. I would like to know who claims to have visited Pepe as well, though I do think it might have been @akafa123 though I am unsure.

The killer is most definitely female as I was saying now, and she was a small girl who did it. Depending on the results of the investigation from @King_Titanite_XV this could very well be Pictoshark. I would need to see the results from tonight’s investigation panned out to make sure however.

And since it is quite obvious now who I am thanks to the narration I will say it if you choose to believe me. Successor is my role, and I can confirm that the switcher was indeed @EternalMagician. I have one use of his ability now.

Ohhhhh fuck right off witch team…

“You perceive that thesorceress is human aligned”

I was hoping the dice plan would stop that but seems not. We won’t be able to resolve this until later - clearly Asperity wasn’t the redirector (I hoped he was).
Also, fucking hell cj, don’t join the game if you won’t post. Now we are fucked because of him.

We can still learn from this. Which one did you investigate?

I went at pictoshark since the coin landed heads. That doesn’t matter though, does it? There’s no way for the witches to know that before I revealed it now and the redirector ability just targets me and chooses a target for my ability. That’s what happened as far as I know. Though tbh I dunno why it didn’t show up in the narrative, unless I’m missing something.

It did actually, the little girl you encountered is the redirector likely

Oh ok, i thought the redirect was like a Magic thing and not just saying something to you to make the dude change their mind. Though b you’re right should’ve seen that

Well let’s properly pick this apart again, shall we.

Looks like the confident butler - presumably @King_Titanite_XV the Detective - investigated a female “tough young visitor” tonight. He encountered a “small gloomy girl” on the way, although what exactly happened during their encounter is a mystery to me. He was also protected by our resident Protector, but he was not the target tonight.

Obviously the portals are Gaap’s doing, and quite obviously Gaap is a Switcher. If I had to guess, Maria and Mion, or @Restkastel and @thesorceress, were the ones who were switched. Doesn’t look like it affected much though, judging by the rest of the narrative. Maria seems to have targeted the same person as the night before, but this time was not redirected in the process. Their target, presumably Rena-@Pepe, was also visited by a “mysterious young girl” that night.

Gaap, after using her power, is tracked down by a “small girl” and killed by her. So far there aren’t many small girls in the story, I guess primarily Maria, Alice and the unknown “small gloomy girl” King encountered but if everyone’s telling the truth they were busy doing other things during the night.

(Rest has posted since I started writing this post) Maria’s image of Gaap burns up, meaning Rest gets to inherit his power as a one-time use.

@EternalMagician wasn’t kidding about his character being telling about what his role is, holy crap. And as for wwhat @cjlim2007’s role in all this was… I guess we’ll never know. At the very least he wasn’t one of the witches.

Also the redirector can only redirect you once, so we know that you can no longer be redirected Titanite. This is just a temporary setback on this mystery.

Oh right, duh.

Okay plans time
We need to get rid of the witch teams abilities.
Everyone without an ability line up and we can have @pictoshark cripple one of you at random. With the modkilled cj pushing our numbers down I don’t see how else we can win this.
And if we suddenly hear @pictoshark can’t cripple anyone then…yeah…

Wait East really?
Thought redirect was unlimited use. Is it impossible to hit the same person twice? Well ok then that makes it easier

Well akafa I’m sorry to say you might be in the spotlight again, being a little girl and all, but we will try to solve the issue at hand first.

So as far as I know let us confirm the identities that we know so far.

@thesorceress is likely Mion, who is human aligned and can vote twice
Myself, who is Maria and human aligned and is the successor
@akafa123 who seems to be the tracker and is Alice alignment unknown
@King_Titanite_XV who is Ronove, the butler, and the detective
@pictoshark Who claims to be a crippler and male
@pepe who appears to be Rena

Please add if I missed anyone whose identities have been claimed.

It does matter. The mysterious girl described in the narrative was almost certainly @akafa123. Who seems to have followed @Pepe with @Restkastel, if I’m piecing together the narrative of last night correctly. There is no indication that the mysterious girl and the small girl are the same person at all and there’s all indications that they are different people. Alice is the tracker and doesn’t seem to have been around the last deaths at all.

It’s not hard to lie about your role when you can fake the role of another witch. I think @pictoshark is it.

Did you find out any info other than the character about @Pepe? This is directed toward @akafa123 or @Restkastel.