Rokkenjima Mafia - Game III [Game Over - Human Side Victory]

Leo Shishigami

I was really tempted to post this fake screenshot and get modkilled, I figured it was our only chance.

Strategic modkills are not a thing you fuck >.>

I’ve got to admit, I’m pretty confused.

lol thats hilarious. Anyway if he was an assassin then the first night makes sense…though the second night requires further explanation.

Bah, I was not ready to have to write more big posts today. Haven’t even prepared the Records yet.

But yes, this Gameboard is now closed by formal Forfeit of the remaining Witch Side Players, and now Losers;
pictoshark, who played the role of Leo Shishigami, Witch Aligned Smoking Wanderer
and Karifean, who played the role of Bernkastel, Witch Aligned Dark Observer

Which means, the Survivors are the Winners of Game III! Congratulations to;
Restkastel, who played the role of Maria Ushiromiya, Human Aligned Magic Faithful,
PocketyHat, who played the role of Beatrice, Human Aligned Golden Myth,
akafa123, who played the role of Alice, Human Aligned Bored Maiden
King_Titanite_XV, who played the role of Ronove, Human Aligned Cookie Creator
thesorceress, who played the role of Mion Sonozaki, Human Aligned Club Leader
and Pepe, who played the role of Rena Ryuugu, Human Aligned Master Hoarder

The Game Record will be a bit later, as I haven’t had time to start prep yet and I need to eat, but both that and the Records of Truth will be available within the day.

Thanks for playing, everyone!
@Karifean @Wonderlander @Pictoshark @Restkastel @Aspirety @PocketyHat @akafa123 @King_Titanite_XV @thesorceress @Pepe @EternalMagician @cjlim2007

2 Likes

Also, I really was Leo Shishigami, as Assassin

The first murder was a stabbbing in the back with a knife in such a way that despite this being a close range kill the gender body type etc… of the killer is not stated in the narrative. The culprit lets out a rather crazed girly laugh afterwards.

I cannot move other pieces with my ability.

We did this, for the second kill abit of witchy co-op:

[3:44 PM] Karifean: the victim spots a small girl walking down the hallway straight towards him. just before she passes by him, an evil smile flashes across her face and she starts running, starting to cackle. and before realizing it, the victim has a knife in/through their chest(edited)
[3:45 PM] Karifean: and then the girl looks down at him, starting to laugh
[3:46 PM] Karifean: (and the victim never noticed the Leo approaching them from behind, stabbing him just as the girl had fully grabbed their attention)

and for the third twilight we already had a plan:

I was pushing for me to Cripple Pock, so we could do this:

A timed self destructing customized crossbow that shoots Knives previously attached to the wall prior to the meeting shooting Pockety in the back of the head at the moment I shoot her through the leg.

The self destruction noise would be concealed by my gunshot, so no one would hear it.

1 Like

as Assassin

uugggghhhhhh it’s meant to say “an Assassin

Leo is now a heroic spirit.

That’s a very good and misleading plan. I’m impressed.

Why did you admit everything tonight though? Was it just because we were going to kill you?

Put simply, Rest’s argument was flawless

Its too bad you guys didnt actually kill me night one like Rabla said you guys were thinking about.

I had so many doubts. Sorry @Restkastel. I bow to your imagination.

Restkastel the first Rokkenmafia MVP

Its fine~

We really did have an amazing plan to end all plans that wouldve gone fine if we werent fycking destroyed on the first night…

Ooh, if we’re talking about killings, I’m curious. Why’d you guys axe @EternalMagician?

I think y’all could have recovered from it if @King_Titanite_XV hadn’t admitted to investigating you. You had a disturbing amount of people believing @akafa123 was a witch for a while there and a No Death or killing akafa123 scenario would have lost us a whole round.

They thought he was a tragedy looper so they could get Aspi back.

@Wonderlander - Died on the First Twilight

@Aspirety - Executed on the Second Daylight

@EternalMagician - Died on the Second Twilight

@cjlim2007 - Obliterated by the Crimson during the Second Twilight

@pictoshark - Forfeited on the Third Daylight

@Karifean - Forfeited on the Third Daylight

@Restkastel - Survived the Disaster and Escaped Rokkenjima

@PocketyHat - Survived the Disaster and Escaped Rokkenjima

@akafa123 - Survived the Disaster and Escaped Rokkenjima

@King_Titanite_XV - Survived the Disaster and Escaped Rokkenjima

@thesorceress - Survived the Disaster and Escaped Rokkenjima

@Pepe - Survived the Disaster and Escaped Rokkenjima

The Truth will be explained shortly later, as we revisit each Twilight from the safety of our seats.

1 Like