Rokkenjima Mafia - Game IV [Game Over - Human Side Victory]

Urgh, almost feared as much. So, do we openly discuss who, if any, Kinzo should target this night? Or would you rather keep quiet about that, @MAFIA_Kinzo?

What people said just before voting will be the main things that determines if and who I shoot.

Not sure if we have any leads here. This just got a lot more rough.

If anyone has any investigate abilities I would use them on myself, Kinzo and Leo.

We DID agree above that we would come to an agreement as to who we would kill a la the Mafia Head game. Unfortunately we cannot get leads from our abilities then use Kinzo for an easy second lynch.

@MAFIA_Lucia if you have any info to incriminate someone PLEASE step forward. I donā€™t trust Kinzo to hold back a bullet and not shoot on his ā€œintuitionā€ like he did earlier.

Yeah, I am actually thinking about shooting her soooooOOOoā€¦

So in other words, me, Leo, Mion, and Lucia are currently more in your line of shooting than others. Did I understand that correctly? Hmm, I feel that any counter-argument from one of us is going to be not very effective, especially if that person only argues for themselves. After all, Kinzo is likely going to see that person as a witch already. Therefore, @MAFIA_Rose, @MAFIA_Alice, @MAFIA_Higanbana, @MAFIA_Kanon, @MAFIA_Black_Battler, @MAFIA_Shion, Iā€™d ask each of you to bring points forward both for shooting one of us and against shooting one of us, and do that for each of us. Oh, and I am aware that the possibility exists that some of those six might be a witch.

Furthermore, we can likely assume that if someone has an investigate ability, that they were either blocked this first night or only discovered a human and decided that itā€™s safer for now to not come out with that information, to not become a target for the witches.

She ranks higher than you, by the way.

On the list of who Iā€™m feeling like shooting.

ā€¦
ā€¦
Okaaaaaaaaaaaaay, id like a bit more than that to explain why. She voted near the end, and to be honest thatā€™s EXACTLY what Iā€™d have done. Donā€™t forget that there are roles in this gameboard that can spread votes quickly such as additional voice, strong voice and even additional strong voice. If a witch team member had these roles or a misguided human team member they could potentially change the kill target if the vote number is small.

Yes I know I am ignoring @MAFIA_Black_Battlerā€™s advice here. Deal with it you creepy sneaky lout.

you know itā€™s out of left field when I am advocating to investigate me over shooting her, but guess you could say ā€œThatā€™s because youā€™re both witches!ā€ so I would rather not talk about that.
The only person there worth shooting is Leo and since he has his head on his shoulders I wouldnā€™t advocate a kill before an identify like an investigate.

Her little post before her vote. Read it again. Tell me if you feel what Iā€™m feeling.

I do not have any info about incriminating somebody because my role is not an investigative one. I do not understand why you think I would anyways dear Alice. If it is because of my reply to Leo above, not wanting to share my ability does not mean my ability itself is of an investigative nature.

And I find myself agreeing with what Gabriel is proposing. But there also is a risk there. The possibility of at least two of those six being witches is too high. So, whoever you shoot Kinzoā€¦ You better be damn sure.

ā€¦the condition being referred to is the supposed lack of comprehension.
I literally donā€™t see anything.
Does anyone OTHER THAN the senile vigilante see this?
Is it that she brings up 3 different points of view? Because thatā€™s what aware people do. Say all the arguments they can see so someone can point out if theyā€™re missing something.
Seriously, I am at a loss. What is wrong with this statement? I feel like Iā€™m playing Phoenix Wright or something

Also would like to point out so no one else has to check that no vote manipulation seems to have occurred last night

It seems fake.

Canā€™t you see it?

Yes, but equally ypu saying you get an extra life for a protect and that feels INCREDIBLY fake. So Iā€™m not trusting that bit of me now.

I canā€™t wait you to show you I was telling the truth at the end.

No good, another human victim. As much as I enjoy a good slaughter, itā€™s frustrating that the witches continue to escape our grasp.

So, who do we have in our sights? Gabriel, Leo, Mion and Lucia? I donā€™t have a lot to say, but Leo gives off this protagonist vibe, donā€™t you think? Iā€™d probably go for one of the other three. Iā€™m still pretty wary of Mion and Shion myself.

Itā€™s also bugging me that the old geezer is dictating the flow of this game. Misstep and Iā€™ll cut you down.

Oh my, you can kill too? Can everyone on this Gameboard kill? Or are you two in cahoots? Scary, scary.
Tee, hee.

Sorry Iā€™ve been unavailable for a while. Seems our other suspicion was a fellow Human as well. Thatā€™s unfortunate.

I donā€™t know if I have anything to say that would sway the old manā€™s suspicions, so I really donā€™t have much to chime in on at this point.

1 Like

Well, I have no means or reason to deny the possibility that I may in fact be a killer. I mean, I could certainly play the part well. But all I meant by that is that I am still very suspicious of a man flaunting his murderous intent. He could very well be a witch taking the bold move of fitting in amongst humans.

@MAFIA_Higanbana @MAFIA_Shion @MAFIA_Black_Battler @MAFIA_Kinzo @MAFIA_Suzumu @MAFIA_Rose @MAFIA_Kanon @MAFIA_Gabriel @MAFIA_Lucia @MAFIA_Alice @MAFIA_Mion @MAFIA_Leo @MAFIA_Keiichi

Contrary to last night, this night was eerily quiet. Everyone was tense and they could hardly wait to see what would await them in the morning. Would it be a terrible tragedy, or a joyous occasion?

Ultimately though, their worries were left unalleviated as everyone reconvened in the parlor the next morning. Everyone who went to sleep that night was still there. Alive and well.

You have 48 hours to vote for someone. Halftime will take place in roughly 24 hours, at which point Majority Lockdowns will also become possible.