Rokkenjima Mafia - Game IV [Game Over - Human Side Victory]

Welcome to another gameboard of mine! This time I will be delving into the Crimson Sorcerer’s domain and trying my own hand at a game of Mafia.

Ground rules are the same as usual: do not edit or delete posts, do not share information about the game unless the game’s rules allow you to, do not substantiate your testimonies with meta-evidence that would not exist inside the gameboard’s world (unless you are explicitly allowed to), do not share information with the other players after your elimination. So long as you don’t try to screw with the game, we should be in the clear.

Infringing upon the rules in a severe manner will result in you getting [B]modkilled[/B], or in other words, eliminated from the game instantly. If you are found to be provoking a modkill for strategic purposes, [B]your entire team loses instead[/B]. To put it in a nutshell: No rulebreaking, alright?

Basic Setup

There are two basic types of players in this game.

[B][COLOR=blue]Human Aligned[/COLOR] players want to eliminate all players on the witch team.[/B]

[B][COLOR=red]Witch Aligned[/COLOR] players want to eliminate all players on the human team. They win as soon as only one Human Aligned player remains.[/B]

The game progresses in two phases that alternate continuously: [B]Daytime[/B] and [B]Nighttime[/B] Phases. Daytime Phases last 48 hours, with [B]Halftime[/B] taking place at around 24 hours in - it will contain a log of votes so far. During Daytime, players are free to cast votes. Votes are done publicly in the game topic. Voting for “No Death” is an option. The “majority lockdown” can only happen after Halftime in this game - this means if during or after Halftime a player (or No Death) gets more than 50% of all remaning players’ votes, I will lock down the vote and the Daytime phase ends early. [B]You are free to still talk, but votes done after the chronological moment of the lockdown will be ignored[/B]. If the 48 hours run out, the player with the most votes is executed / no one is executed if No Death has the most votes. After that, the Nighttime phase begins.

[B]Nighttime[/B] lasts 24 hours. During this time players may send PMs to me for their night action, which is unique (or sometimes even nonexistant) depending on the character they play. During Nighttime [B]you can still talk in the Game Thread[/B]. The nighttime phase may end early depending on when I get all night action PMs. After Nighttime ends, the next Daytime phase begins.

Roles

Every player receives an identity, an ability and an alignment - these three elements make up your role in this game. Your identity determines what character you play as. Your ability determines the ways in which you can affect the game. Your alignment determines your goal and allies/opponents in this game (standard alignments are Human and Witch as described above).

Special Rules

Everything up until now was the basic setup and ruleset of the game, however this game is not going to be all that simple. I haven’t quite decided on the details yet (as it depends on the number of players that sign up) but there will be additional elements in this game that change up the game. There will be a post with further information on this when the game starts.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask here. Alternatively, you can also write me a private message, though if the question is relevant to everyone, it might be better to just ask here instead.

Signups

Signups are open from now on. If you are interested in participating in this little game of mine, please express your interest in this topic, or to me personally in a private message.

There is no limit on the number of players. If we get more players than I anticipate, I will simply adjust the game as necessary. Anyone and everyone is welcome to participate~

5 Likes

##Players

• Restkastel
  • Blackrune
  • pictoshark
  • Antra
  • EternalMagician
  • VyseGolbez
  • Wonderlander
  • MrDent
  • Rabla
  • King_Titanite_XV
  • Aspirety
  • StarTurner
  • smileypers0n

##Pieces

• Higanbana - Dead on the Third Twilight - Witch Aligned - Played by @MrDent
  • Shion - Victorious on the Fourth Daylight - Human Aligned - Played by @Rabla
  • B.Battler - Surrendered on the Fourth Daylight - Witch Aligned - Played by @Aspirety
  • Kinzo - Victorious on the Fourth Daylight - Human Aligned - Played by @pictoshark
  • Suzumu - Dead on the Second Daylight - Human Aligned - Played by @smileypers0n
  • Rose - - Victorious on the Fourth Daylight - Human Aligned - Played by @Antra
  • Kanon - Victorious on the Fourth Daylight - Human Aligned - Played by @StarTurner
  • Gabriel - Victorious on the Fourth Daylight - Chaotic Human Aligned - Played by @VyseGolbez
  • Lucia - Surrendered on the Fourth Daylight - Witch Aligned - Played by @Wonderlander
  • Alice - Dead on the Third Daylight - Witch Aligned - Played by @King_Titanite_XV
  • Mion - Victorious on the Fourth Daylight - Human Aligned - Played by @EternalMagician
  • Leo - Dead on the Third Twilight - Human Aligned - Played by @Restkastel
  • Keiichi - Dead on the First Twilight - Paranoid Killer - Played by @Blackrune

##Game
Current Status: Game Over (Human Victory)

Quick Jump

Records of Truth

4 Likes

Sign me up.

Sure.
Let’s see how paranoid I’ll get this time.

KYAHAHAHAHA

The Detective Mage rising to the mantle of the Crimson’s board? Should be entertaining.

I’ll be sure to sign up!

I feel a need to make up for last game. Sign me up.

Sign me up as well, hope it goes better than last time :hahaha:

I kinda sorta promised I’d sign up in the next Mafia game on the last gameboard, and as this is said next Mafia game, sign me up as well. Also[quote=“Karifean, post:1, topic:1109”]
They win as soon as only one Human Aligned player remains.
[/quote]

Oh, so no automatic loss (for the humans) once the number of witches = the number of humans?

1 Like

You know I am in :wink:

I haven’t played a single game on Rokkenjima before. Can I change that? I’d like to sign up. Thanks~

@pictoshark You know what plan to enact this game, right?

Of course I know.

…You two are already at the top of my suspicion list and the game hasn’t even started.

Me, Rest and King agreed to kill Wonderlander ASAP next game.

2 Likes

@Rabla Oy, as you aren’t the Gamemaster this time, wanna participate for once?

Asleep. We’ll have to wait before the Crimson graces us with their presence.

King too? Awwww. :confused: Shame really. :stuck_out_tongue:

In this round of spot the voyagers, we have 5.

writes down notes

“Give Rest, picto and King the specific extra win condition that Wonderlander must remain alive for the whole game”

3 Likes