Rokkenjima Mafia - Game IV [Game Over - Human Side Victory]

combined with

While this is a great idea, to be honest I wouldn’t be very worried in this situation if people started pushing votes on me, especially since I’d have a lot of time to talk my way out of it, and I think the murderer or murderers would think the same.
Though I guess if no-one here falls for their ruses that’s a good thing, isn’t it?

Also one more thing. You say that Suzumu’s reaction was odd though it’s a perfectly legitimate idea to push for no death early as we don’t have any info to go off of. Not that I agree, but from my experience some people don’t like waving a theory stick around in the dark.
Is that even a phrase? Probably not.

sigh…clearly I’m too worn out for this. Let me go get a drink and I’ll try not to die in the meanwhile. You too, everyone. You guys seem okay at this.

It’s perfectly legitimate to push for no death yeah, but the issue is that the general consensus was to let it wait. Furthermore, he seemed to want to hurry things along at least from where I’m sittin’. Could be wrong about that, I’m just a simple bouncer after all. Gotta say though, its important to read the air and go with the flow, little miss. Thats mostly what I’m pointing out as odd right here.

I realize your objection about our suggestions, but the issue here is that if the vote was close it wouldn’t be too hard for one or more of the culprits to toss on their vote to put it over and end up killing someone they want dead. Its a bad situation to be put in either way, but I think I’d air on the side of caution here at least for now.

Don’t mistake me; I 100% agree with you, it’s just her actions aren’t necessarily suspicious as some people think that’s a good idea.
I don’t, and we need to avoid doing this in the future. After all, time leads to information and information is king here.

Or queen if you’d prefer that.

Anyway @MAFIA_Suzuma don’t do it again lol

Misspell, request edit?

Her? …Little miss I’ve been through a lot but I don’t think I would mistake a lass for a lad, and I am pretty sure that @MAFIA_Suzumu is definitely a man.

@MAFIA_Higanbana @MAFIA_Shion @MAFIA_Black_Battler @MAFIA_Kinzo @MAFIA_Suzumu @MAFIA_Rose @MAFIA_Kanon @MAFIA_Gabriel @MAFIA_Lucia @MAFIA_Alice @MAFIA_Mion @MAFIA_Leo @MAFIA_Keiichi

The night was rather chaotic. It seems few people got much sleep tonight. A lot of people were up and about gathering information, others were making sure things wouldn’t get out of hand too early.

When dawn broke, everyone reconvened in the parlor. However, someone was absent - Keiichi. Rika first and now… it couldn’t be? His friends got a little agitated and convinced everyone else to go look for him. They all moved in a single group so it took a while, but eventually they found Keiichi upstairs… bleeding out on the floor.

@MAFIA_Keiichi is dead. He was Unaligned, played by Blackrune.

There was no time to grieve. They couldn’t afford to just sit back and do nothing. It was time for round two.

You have 48 hours to vote for someone. Halftime will take place in roughly 24 hours, at which point Majority Lockdowns will also become possible.

1 Like

Tch, I wish I was wrong about things happening again. Killing children, this killer really is the worst kind of scum. Still, we can’t let ourselves be overcome. We should all confer about what we were doin’ last night to see who had an alibi and who didn’t. We have a lot more to go on tonight, so lets put our heads together and figure out who the scumbags who keep killing kids are.

This is just horrible. Now another child got killed. I swear, I will never give up trying to find who did this!

I totally agree ‘bout that. So then Gabriel, what were you doin’ last night? Don’t want to suspect anyone, but given the situation I gotta suspect everyone right now. Mind givin’ me an idea about it?

Wait what. No witch kill? What? What? WHAAAAAAAAAAT?

This was me hinting that I was going to kill him. I’m going to die on Day 4, so even though I’m Human Aligned I have to end the game early but…

It’s odd that the Witches didn’t aim for a kill…

Hmmmmm…

Explain yourself you old bastard. Why did you kill the kid?

It looks like you will not need to look further.

This entire death is baffling. If this old guy is a human as he implies himself to be, then why did he kill somebody on the first night, when the chance to kill a human was very high? Could you elaborate on your motives @MAFIA_Kinzo?

I was checking if my room was secure and then went to bed. But, you’re just asking what everyone else was doing, but haven’t told what you have been doing. Like I said earlier, everyone is still suspicious. Well, except for the poor dead boy, I guess.

But what Kinzo said is interesting. I can think of a few things how this could have happened. If we have a protector, then the protector managed to protect the right person. Another possibility is that the witches planned to kill the boy as well. Both are equally unlikely, and yet could be possible. The third of course is that it actually is harder for the witches to kill and they screwed that up in some form. The fourth is that the witches decided for whatever reason to not kill someone in this first night. All of these are of course on the basis that Kinzo said the truth.

Another interesting thing to note however is that we seem to have an unaligned party this time around. Furthermore, what I would also like to ask @MAFIA_Kinzo, is, was this a one-time-use ability or can you still kill people? Do you even have to kill people each night?

I can kill once per night. I will die at the dawn of Day 4.

This deadline originally Day 5, but was shifted up as a punishment for my constant posting in the wrong account.

I relied on my intuition. I had a feeling K 1 had a reason to want to push forward the vote.

That’s all.

That’s an unfortunate necessity, really. See, I got a job to do to track down these heinous killers and well, I get the feelin’ if they knew what I’ve been up to they’d want to take me out. As for the old bastard, don’t do it again without checkin’ with the rest of us. If there’s multiple parties who seem suspicious then we can use it as a double tap to make sure we get the right one.

Now that the cats out of the bag on that, someone might want to keep an eye on the old bastard just to make sure the culprits don’t kill him and figure out if hes lyin’ or not about bein’ with us. If you guys really need to know about what I was doin’ I’ll answer it but I really would rather not for what I said above. Lets just say that this day was a wash for it though.

Why do you think no one died at the hands of a witch last night?

Reason is, the old bastard admitted to doin’ it. I still think we should keep an eye on him to make sure he’s tellin’ the truth, but if he is, then if the other killer had acted last night, there should have been a second corpse. Though we should get a head count of everyone just to make sure that we’re all here.

Or do you have something to say, @MAFIA_Beatrice about whether we would find any corpse that shows up that would make such a thing unnecessary?

Everyone confirmed the presence of everyone else but Keiichi.

So yeah, there you have it. Either the witches didn’t act last night for some reason, or we should be going after the old bastard right about now. If anyone could confirm he’s actually one of us, it would be great, but outside of that we need to figure out what we’re goin’ to do with this information.

On top of that, we needa figure out what everyone else was doin’ last night. That means @MAFIA_Rose and @MAFIA_Lucia should probably mention what they’ve been doin’ just to make sure we didn’t accidentally foil a witches attack. Someone coulda saved their intended target from death somehow, and thats why we didn’t get two corpses.

Huh, guess that adds a third possibility to the list: they didn’t act, the old bastard is lyin’, or we stopped their attack. We should probably figure out which one is the case.

@MAFIA_Leo
By what we were doing, you refer to if we have any ability that can affect other players, right?