Rokkenjima Mafia - Game IV [Game Over - Human Side Victory]

Funnily enough, that post just put you on the same level as Black Battler, before that you had posted one post less. But in your case, it wasn’t the number itself, but what you said. You were the main candidate I was referring to when I said [quote=“MAFIA_Gabriel, post:311, topic:1109”]
haven’t said much significant.
[/quote]

But let’s go through your posts one by one:
The first one was the usual “I haven’t killed Rika” post, which pretty much everyone of us was doing more or less when all of this started. Posts 2 and 3 are basically some banter that didn’t really bring much to the table. I guess one could count your fourth post as putting Leo on the spot, but let’s look further. In your fifth post you questioned if our decision for No Death was really the best choice, and that’s definitely one post I see as being contributing. Your sixth post is basically a silly joke. Your seventh post is you both saying that you didn’t have much to say and that Kinzo should make good decisions, something that at that point Alice, despite being on the witch team, already said. Your 8th post is you saying what you did during the night, which you put as “brief research, and after that, being asleep”, so I guess you might have an ability we know nothing about yet, although it could also just mean “I looked through the posts up until now”. Your ninth post is you saying that you enjoy Kinzo’s and Leo’s argument coupled with what I guess are some nods to Higanbana. Your tenth post is restating what everyone who voted for Suzumu already said at that point, that it’s unlikely he’ll live and the implications of both him being human or not. Your 11th post is misunderstanding Black Battler’s statement (if we assume him being human of course). And your 12th post is asking Leo if he has any leads and also some harmless banter with Kinzo about his English Breakfast. Well, and your 13th is you asking me why you are on my list and Black Battler isn’t.

Now, for the night, if we have a human side protector of some sort, I would say this person should ask themselves which role is most important to keep: The Tracker, the guy who definitely kills people and says he’ll die soon anyway, or the Detective.

Furthermore, the fact that the witches most likely didn’t kill again last night is something that makes me very wary as well. As it stands, purposefully deciding to not kill, regardless which side decides that, is always seen as a suboptimal strategy, which honestly makes me question my own assessment of Kinzo. What I’m saying is that we might have a witch that is immune to investigative abilities. Ultimately, if Kinzo has been lying can be assessed after the next night, so I would wait until then for doubting him. Right now, I still trust him being human.

What if the witches don’t have a kill ability until I die?

Just an idea that popped into my head.

I honestly had a similar idea, namely that the witches don’t have a kill ability period, but instead have very defensive abilities. If that’s actually the case, then this is definitely a very unconventional game. But like I said, I’ll trust you until you either die or live longer than you yourself said you could (taking the day longer because you might have been protected into account).

Hmm… I wonder if Keiichi, as the Unaligned Neutral, was the only non-human with a kill ability and that every time he would kill, we would make it the witches fault?

Just an idea that sprung into my head.

If the witches really don’t have any kill-ability then I feel sorry for the them since they need to get down to one human in order to win. Feel like it would tip the scales a bit too much to the human side.

@MAFIA_Higanbana @MAFIA_Shion @MAFIA_Black_Battler @MAFIA_Kinzo @MAFIA_Suzumu @MAFIA_Rose @MAFIA_Kanon @MAFIA_Gabriel @MAFIA_Lucia @MAFIA_Alice @MAFIA_Mion @MAFIA_Leo @MAFIA_Keiichi

Nobody got much sleep that night. Everyone was worried about what could possibly happen. Ultimately there was nothing to do but to wait and hope for the best possible outcome.

At 6 o’ clock, people started coming into the parlor. As more and more of them gathered, something felt strange. Two people who’d generally been pretty on point with their timing so far were suddenly not showing up. Could it be…?

Moving faster than last time, they quickly set out to search for the two of them. And there they were, lying face down in a pool of blood in a hallway.

@MAFIA_Leo is dead. He was Human Aligned, played by Restkastel.

@MAFIA_Higanbana is dead. She was Witch Aligned, played by MrDent.

But the nightmare was not over yet… it was time for the curtain to rise on the fourth day.

You have 48 hours to vote for someone. Halftime will take place in roughly 24 hours, at which point Majority Lockdowns will also become possible.

Well, @MAFIA_Kinzo is supposedly on borrowed time right now. Which of these two did you shoot. I assume Higanbana, since Leo was helping out, but I need to ask anyway.

1 Like

Higanbana. Duh.

Hey, just covering the pleasantries, old man. No need for the blunt rudeness. Act your age.

1 Like

Well, that clears any and all suspicion from Kinzo now. It also means that a human-side protect is in the game, as otherwise Kinzo should be dead by now. Furthermore, I can tell everyone that a roleblock is in the game, as I sadly didn’t get a result on this night’s inspection. Also nice shot! Was about to say excuse me for half an hour while I go through Higanbana’s posts, but then I remembered I already did that like ten or so posts ago.
Next question: Did anyone among us receive a “flash of inspiration”, as that seems to be something that we really don’t know anything about.

Who were you think about checking again?

*thinking

Well, this night I tried to check Lucia, but the witches couldn’t have known that before the fact. The other two I said were more on the suspicious side were Mion and Kanon. Furthermore, do we see Higanbana asking about Black Battler specifically as a witch trying to incriminate a human or a witch trying to make us see a fellow witch as human? Thoughts?

It’s a fairly common tactic to incriminate your friends in order to clear their name once they die.

If you asked me who I think is the Witch Roleblocker right now, I’d say Lucia is at the top of that personal list right now. Of course I am still at the drawing board trying to consider other possibilities, but that’s just my thoughts right now.

Right now I’m suspecting either Lucia or Kanon for the (hopefully) finally witch but it’s difficult to say since we know so little right now.

As for @MAFIA_Gabriel’s earlier question I didn’t receive a flash of inspiration and haven’t through the entire game. Since no one has mentioned it I’m guessing that no one else did either this turn.

Rose, since you’re here, we’re approaching late-game, so I feel it might be safer if you state right about now what exactly your ability is. Also, @MAFIA_Black_Battler, @MAFIA_Lucia, @MAFIA_Kanon you should probably also get to the conversation. It’s very important, even, as to be honest, I feel that both Kinzo and me are already with one foot inside the grave and might not be there tomorrow. Furthermore, in the worst case, there are two more witches left, it is of utmost importance that we kill at least one of them either during this day or during this night. Because if we don’t, you guys are looking at the nasty situation of two humans versus two witches.

Very well. My special ability is Immortality. I am passively protected from all night elimination moves. However, with great strengths come weaknesses. During the Daytime, it takes two less votes on me to cause a Majority vote.

Ouch, that really is a weakness. Right now it means that one human vote is enough for the witches to kill you, if there are still two left.

I don’t believe there are two witches left. I think the only Witch left is the Roleblocker. The reason why I say that is because of the existence of a Unaligned Neutral party. Since there was thirteen people involved with this game, I believe that Beatrice went with 3 witches to keep things balanced, and added the Neutral third party to spice things up. That’s just a theory though.