Rokkenjima Mafia - Game IV [Game Over - Human Side Victory]

I was under the assumption that we were all invited to Rokkenjima, so technically you both aren’t native. Or am I wrong in this assumption, Beato?

Now now dear sister be kind to this visitor, besides I’m sure you mean that way.

Please don’t mind my sister, she doesn’t know how to treat visitors. I hope that you’ll enjoy your stay here and that you’ll enjoy this little game that will soon start.

OOC: if anyone wants me to stop joking with “Shion” just tell me and I’ll drop it.

Hello everyone, test post.
Also I know next to nothing about this character or their story, but I’m gonna try to research them a little bit. If anyone knows of anything that could help would you mind sending it my way? Thanks

He’s the protagonist of Iwaihime, I believe. The game isn’t translated to my knowledge, but the manga is being fantranslated and there’s a couple of videos on YouTube.

Since Iwaihime hasn’t been fully translated into English, I’m sure nobody will mind you take some liberties with the character for the sake of easier roleplaying.

Role PMs will be sent out shortly. Once they are all out, I will officially start the game.

I figure I should still clarify some things.

• Game Master PMs will be sent to the Mafia accounts, not your real accounts.
  • As identities are completely open in this game, it won’t be narrative-based like the previous games. At best you get extremely vague descriptions ruling some possibilities out, but most of your reasoning will have to come from the usual means.
  • The game contains some unconventional roles and abilities. The details are up to you to figure out as you play.

For those that don’t know, voting is done publicly during daytime phases by posting a line like this:

where Battler is replaced by the name of the one you wish to vote for. You can overwrite your own vote as many times as you want to, only the last vote counts. “Vote: No Vote” cancels your vote. “Vote: No Death” puts your vote in for No Death, meaning the daytime phase shall end without anyone being executed.

Special abilities, for those who have them, are used in a similar manner, but privately in a message to me, like this:

Just replace Kill with your own night action and Nanjo with the name of your target.

1 Like

A loud thunderbolt could be heard cracking down.

Many people could be seen gathered in the parlor of the Ushiromiya mansion. Some found themselves at home here, but others had been ripped out from different fragments. They all stared at the corpse in the center of the room.

That corpse belonged to Rika Furude.

Multiple people clenched their teeth in frustration. Not everyone even knew who she was, but the sight of a child having been so brutally murdered was enough to make anyone avert their eyes. And to make matters worse, the culprit had to be someone among them. There was no way they could be allowed to get away with this.

The clock struck noon. Now, it is time. Let us raise the curtains on this tragic tale of trust and betrayal, friendship and loss.

You have 48 hours to vote for someone. Halftime will take place in roughly 24 hours, at which point Majority Lockdowns will also become possible.

Let’s have a quick review of the most important rules:

• No editing or deleting posts.
  • Consider your Mafia piece completely separate from your forum self. No hinting, no reasoning based on identity.
  • Tangible presentable evidence does not exist in this game. For example, no quotes or screenshots from Game Master PMs are allowed. Make your testimony count instead.
  • Don’t converse with other players about the game outside of the game’s rules.
  • Don’t share information about the game if you are a spectator or if you used to be a player but have already been eliminated.

Before we panic and lynch someone, we should try to figure out who killed this poor girl. Just going around killing each other for no reason won’t solve anything.

Yes, we should probably all calm down and gather testimony from everyone before making any huge decisions. This is a human life we’re talking about.

Ri… ka… what… the…
You’re right… we need to figure out who we can trust… because right now I can’t trust any of you.

Oh, you know this girl? I’ve never seen her before so I assumed it was the same for all of us. Interesting.

Obviously it wasn’t me. What motive would I have for killing someone I’ve never met before?

Well I’m all for doing whatever it takes to win but I also want to give everyone an equal chance at the start of the game. So let’s hear what everyone says first.

But I promise that whoever killed Rika-chan will pay…

My situation is similar, I have never met Rika-sama… But there is no way a child deserved a cruel death such as this…
Whoever the culprit may be, they certainly do not deserve to get away with this.

@MAFIA_Keiichi @MAFIA_Mion So you two know this girl? My condolences. I do wonder who would do such an outrageous act. I mean, I am seeing this girl for the first time, but still, this is horrible.

Mion, I guess your sister also knows her? Also, why do you call this a game? Murder is no game, and if you think that this is, then that just sickens me.

@MAFIA_Black_Battler
I don’t know if it’s the clothes or the general atmosphere, but I don’t find myself that gloomy person over there. His name is… um… B…Battler, right?

Well, my sister is pretty new in town so I wouldn’t say she “knows” her well. But Rika-chan was a friend of our friend and clubmember Satoko and I’m sure she’ll want to help catch the murderer of Satoko’s best friend…

It’s because when the members of my club are playing a game we can do anything and if I have to call this horrible event a game in order to bolster our chances I’ll do that!

Hey now, you aren’t thinking that I’m suspicious right off the bat are you? I may be creepy, but that hardly counts as justifiable evidence of murder now does it?

Though, I wonder if we’ll ever find any evidence pointing to a culprit. This may very well be a perfect crime. I’m almost a little jealous, ihihi.

Far from it. A true perfect crime is a crime that’s never discovered.

Then, a near perfect crime? A murder with no trail of blood…

Please, no human could do something as gruesome as this without leaving a trail.

That being said, I’d love to hear @MAFIA_Shion, @MAFIA_Kinzo, @MAFIA_Suzumu, @MAFIA_Lucia, and @MAFIA_Alice’s current thoughts on this situation.