Rokkenjima Mafia - Game VII [Game Over - Human Victory]

“I have a pretty good theory, too.”

Zep the Third nods.

"Consider the following…

answer is cat"

3 Likes

Aren’t you the cat tho?

Wow, that takes me back to Bill Nye the Science Guy.
Please… consider the following!

I have to add that zepfur is awesome, but for reasons entirely unrelated to my comment about flare.

“C-Crap! I forgot!”

The cat gasps and puts his paws to his cheeks.

1 Like

“Before we begin I’d appreciate it if we were on the same page. Go skim Game IV, it seems from the present situation that this game has taken some setup ideas from it.”

For one thing, Pliskin voted for Picto before switching to no lynch. For another, there’s no guarantee Picto isn’t on the witch team.

“This is by far the most broken point in your reasoning. Yes he did. He then backed down from that vote, like you noted. In addition he did not make any points, he merely voted for me and then switched off of that. If the intent behind the strike was to hit people who spoke ill of myself then surely it’d be wiser to go after those who actually made points, right?”

Picto also didn’t vote again after his vote for Kari was invalidated. But from the sound of it, he wasn’t a fan of my No Lynch Peace and Love train.

“I intended to stay up until the deadline for the night phase and then fall asleep. However, I fell asleep before it came back up again. As for why I am sleeping outside of the usual hours for my timezone, @Aurora could attest to that along with backing up my claim were she allowed to post here. In short (as long as I am remembering things correctly) I was asleep for the duration of time between Kari being modkilled and the majority being reached.

He also wanted the protector to protect him in case he got hit by the witch team, but if he were a witch, that would’ve been a great play if the protector listened and essentially wasted their ability on protecting a witch, leaving them two free nightkills.

“And equally if I were a human that move also makes perfect sense.”

@pictoshark, why aren’t you a witch?

"Hangh. Because I made it clear who I was killing, because I have been open with information, because I asked everyone to put forward who I ought to kill, because I knew who to side with during the Kari/thesorceress contradiction earlier in the game, because I didn’t take the easy shade I could throw on Flare and pointed out the counterargument he ought to have made instead, because killing abilities are not exclusive to the witch side…

Is that enough for you?"

“Hmm… Yeah, that all makes sense. You’ve pretty much overturned the accusation entirely.”

Vote: Pictoshark

“Oh you…!”

Fair enough. You actually changed my thoughts a little. I concede that I did have several weak points in my reasoning. But you did mention how you aren’t a witch because of how honest you’ve been. Who says you aren’t being honest purely to convince others with abilities to do the same? That would be a good play for a witch, to figure out who was what ability. I’m not saying that makes you a witch, because I think you’re explanation makes as much sense as mine does.

Actually, these last few responses make me curious. Zepfur, why’d you vote for Picto? I thought he did a great job defending himself. I still find him suspicious, but enough to vote to lynch him.

Shoot, wrong form of your. Bah, humbug.

It’s pretty simple tho.

Even if picto is not a witch, he still has a partner who according to his claim could continue on his job.
If he’s a witch we’re not going to go after him due to the fear of making a mistake.
Think that’s impossible to do? SAPPHIRE IN THE LOVERS GAME
Especially if I’m right about who their partner is, then it would make soooo much sense. But let’s not talk about this, just in case I’m wrong there.

A gamble, sure, but a very informative one.

KIHIHIHIHIHIHI

VOTE : PICTOSHARK

Yeah this probably won’t work, but I don’t really care.

“Usagi actively advocates for a plan involving killing someone who counts towards the total humans.”

“As a joke.”

The question is: does lynching you leave us with more humans alive or not? If we lynch you now, we lose one: you, if you are in fact a human. But if we leave you alive, you could possibly kill a few more humans and deplete our numbers. What are the benefits of leaving you alive?

“I have no other response to this other than ‘READ THE THREAD AGAIN’.”

Gee, Picto, you’re rather hostile today. What’s your fishue?

Get it? Because you’re a shark?

I’m here all night.

According to his own claim, he has a partner who could continue killing in his stead. If he says the truth, then well we’re not going to lose that force, but ultimately it’s not different than taking a bet for any other humans.

So we don’t have anything to lose that is any different from voting anyone else in the end, but if he is a witch then we’ve scored big right away.

I may as well say that normal human pictoshark would never ask to be unconditionally trusted and would be glad that people doubt him even after his brother claimed saw his monitor in Vyse’s game and revealed his identity as human (which turned out to be right) he said he would be dissapointed that his allies were not incompetant enough to stop suspecting him as a potential witch just for that.

Now his reaction? Bullying tactics, insults.

PANICK

1 Like

…who do you think Picto’s partner is, Usagi?

I’ve got a theory, but I get the feeling you and I are thinking of two different people.

I have had a fucking awful week. Feck off.

I mean, the obvious solution here, as always, is to just vote Karifean

1 Like