Rokkenjima Mafia - Game IV [Game Over - Human Side Victory]

Well then, just to give the others a chance to talk…

Vote: No Vote

Heh forgot about that, so right now there’s 4 votes out of 7 for majority but remember that the cutoff time is in just a few hours so if anyone wants to speak up then please do it now.

30 minutes, actually.

@MAFIA_Suzumu, unless there’s a miraculous turnabout, it looks like this is the end of the road for you. friend. If you are indeed human, I assure you, your death will weigh heavily in our hearts. You will always be fondly regarded, and never forgotten.

And if you’re a witch? Well…
You’ll not be missed.
Tee, hee.

While I must say the people who have given their opinions have valid opinions, I believe judging somebody just based on closing a vote on day one is a bit hasty. But if you are voting him off based on his condition potentially becoming even more of a hindrance, I must say I agree. Therefore, I must regretfully also put my vote.

Vote:Suzumu

If you do turn out to be a human, I am truly sorry. I hope you aren’t though. Good luck.

After a long discussion, suspicion finally fell upon the quiet boy from a world unknown to most. Deeming his explanation for his previous acts insufficient, he was decided on as a likely culprit. By the time they would realize their mistake, it would be long since too late.

Vote Tally

Suzumu - 4 votes

@MAFIA_Suzumu is dead. He was Human Aligned, played by smileypers0n.

You have 24 hours to send me a PM with your Night Action. Unless you specify that you wish additional time to consider, I will take your PM as ‘final’, and if I have everyone’s Night Actions early, I will end the night phase early.

Sleep well~

…Well damn.

It seems we don’t exactly got any leads. I’d like it if @MAFIA_Kinzo didn’t use his power tonight since it would be indiscriminately blind firing as far as I can tell. Does everyone agree with me?

Urgh, almost feared as much. So, do we openly discuss who, if any, Kinzo should target this night? Or would you rather keep quiet about that, @MAFIA_Kinzo?

What people said just before voting will be the main things that determines if and who I shoot.

Not sure if we have any leads here. This just got a lot more rough.

If anyone has any investigate abilities I would use them on myself, Kinzo and Leo.

We DID agree above that we would come to an agreement as to who we would kill a la the Mafia Head game. Unfortunately we cannot get leads from our abilities then use Kinzo for an easy second lynch.

@MAFIA_Lucia if you have any info to incriminate someone PLEASE step forward. I don’t trust Kinzo to hold back a bullet and not shoot on his “intuition” like he did earlier.

Yeah, I am actually thinking about shooting her soooooOOOo…

So in other words, me, Leo, Mion, and Lucia are currently more in your line of shooting than others. Did I understand that correctly? Hmm, I feel that any counter-argument from one of us is going to be not very effective, especially if that person only argues for themselves. After all, Kinzo is likely going to see that person as a witch already. Therefore, @MAFIA_Rose, @MAFIA_Alice, @MAFIA_Higanbana, @MAFIA_Kanon, @MAFIA_Black_Battler, @MAFIA_Shion, I’d ask each of you to bring points forward both for shooting one of us and against shooting one of us, and do that for each of us. Oh, and I am aware that the possibility exists that some of those six might be a witch.

Furthermore, we can likely assume that if someone has an investigate ability, that they were either blocked this first night or only discovered a human and decided that it’s safer for now to not come out with that information, to not become a target for the witches.

She ranks higher than you, by the way.

On the list of who I’m feeling like shooting.

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaay, id like a bit more than that to explain why. She voted near the end, and to be honest that’s EXACTLY what I’d have done. Don’t forget that there are roles in this gameboard that can spread votes quickly such as additional voice, strong voice and even additional strong voice. If a witch team member had these roles or a misguided human team member they could potentially change the kill target if the vote number is small.

Yes I know I am ignoring @MAFIA_Black_Battler’s advice here. Deal with it you creepy sneaky lout.

you know it’s out of left field when I am advocating to investigate me over shooting her, but guess you could say “That’s because you’re both witches!” so I would rather not talk about that.
The only person there worth shooting is Leo and since he has his head on his shoulders I wouldn’t advocate a kill before an identify like an investigate.

Her little post before her vote. Read it again. Tell me if you feel what I’m feeling.

I do not have any info about incriminating somebody because my role is not an investigative one. I do not understand why you think I would anyways dear Alice. If it is because of my reply to Leo above, not wanting to share my ability does not mean my ability itself is of an investigative nature.

And I find myself agreeing with what Gabriel is proposing. But there also is a risk there. The possibility of at least two of those six being witches is too high. So, whoever you shoot Kinzo… You better be damn sure.

…the condition being referred to is the supposed lack of comprehension.
I literally don’t see anything.
Does anyone OTHER THAN the senile vigilante see this?
Is it that she brings up 3 different points of view? Because that’s what aware people do. Say all the arguments they can see so someone can point out if they’re missing something.
Seriously, I am at a loss. What is wrong with this statement? I feel like I’m playing Phoenix Wright or something

Also would like to point out so no one else has to check that no vote manipulation seems to have occurred last night