Rokkenjima Mafia - Game IV [Game Over - Human Side Victory]

Have yet to see an exact quote.

Next time you baselessly post without showing this I will have to take action

Just so I don’t screw it up, could you tell me what you want an exact quote for exactly?

Simple. By the time I get back sometimes the conversations moved on to something I didn’t want to interrupt. 'Sides that, I put it forth at the very beginning to get everyone to do it. If an answer wasn’t given by halftime I prolly woulda pushed it further.

And from my end, the fact that you’re pushin’ hard for one of the people who doesn’t quite trust you to be killed when you admitted to killin’ someone is rather suspicious. Seems like you’re tryin to get the person most likely to notice what you’re doin’ killed. Thats just my point of view as the one being accused though.

On top of that, I’m pretty sure I saw Rose try to get the others I hadn’t asked to talk too, so I figured they’d come out with it and if they didn’t by halftime, again I woulda pushed it. You seem really paranoid about me for no good reason old man.

Wouldn’t I hit Alice in that case?

I need EXACTLY when Leo asks/assumes Rose has a role before anyone else for what you believe is no reason

Curious happenings took place and everyone figured that for now it would be a better idea to get a better understanding of what is even going on. At noon everyone took a short break, but they quickly reconvened and continued. There was still much to discuss.

Vote Log

There haven’t been any votes yet!

##It is now Halftime

Majority Lockdowns are now enabled. Since there are 12 people remaining, the lockdown happens at 7 votes.

If we’re talking about alibi’s, I haven’t got much to say… I was sound asleep all night, I heard not a thing,I simply hoped things wouldn’t get any worse, and went to sleep… sadly it seems that things didn’t. Now that we are at halftime, voting is also fine. I wouldn’t be surprised to see people vote for Kinzo, but I suppose I’ll wait and see, I don’t think there’s been enough talking yet either way.

Maybe, maybe not. However you probably think you got a better case on me and you don’t want to seem like you’re grasping at straws as much as you are. And I never asked about a role, I always was askin’ for what they were doin’ last night. If that happened to be nothin’ and it wasn’t you who said it ya old bastard I woulda been perfectly content with it unless other information said otherwise.

And now, as I said, since its halftime the people who haven’t given a hint of their roles should probably speak up. Preferably in detail, if at all possible. I gave what my details were, so I would rather if others did too, if they have any,

Apparently posts can’t just be quotes…

Hmm, this was still very early this day, and I feel it could have been a subtle hint from Leo that he is a Tracker of some sort. Still, I’m not sure if he’s really human and telling the truth, so this could also have been a lie that was planned for a long time or even a lucky coincidence and I would then have helped a potential witch talking their way out of this.

Simple, I mentioned them because they had just been talkin’ and it was relevant to what was at hand old geezer.

Hey hey, you seem competent so I’d hate to kill you if your own my side.

I feel like Suzumu is a less risky shot but my intuition is screaming about you…

Hmmmmmm…

Bleh, technically I don’t get to shoot till twilight, and I’ll only win if-

Wait a moment.

HOY! @MAFIA_Beatrice!

Do Human players still win even if they die as long as their team wins?

I refuse to answer. *cacklecackle*

Right well thanks for the heads up.

It seems that I lose if I die (I just checked my PM) but does the same apply to everyone else?

Pretty sure it does at least for us humans. Don’t think any sane person considers any situation where they die a win for them.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeell, I can’t talk about that because of the rules buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut…

I think he’s askin because in The Crimson’s matches, Witched and Another World teams would win as a team, whereas Humans always won as individual survivors.

1 Like

I’ll be honest, @MAFIA_Kinzo I was honestly surprised that Keiichi was the one who died last night. Everyone seemed to be way more suspicious of me rather than him.
I suppose theres not much I can say to lift the suspicion on me, and maybe its not worth much at this point. If someone wants me to explain why I did what I did yesterday, I’ll explain. Just let me know.

Of course we want explanations since knowledge is power for us.
Is there a good reason why you forced the round end?

I have comprehension issues sometimes. These past few days I’ve been having trouble with it. Unfortunate timing, I know. Sometimes I’m aware of it, sometimes I’m not. The day before this all happened I was able to recognize that I was having trouble, and took some measures to try and account for that. I didn’t do a good enough job, and yesterday I thought I had everything down and I really didn’t. That’s why last night I was trying to sort through everything, to try and get everything in check for today and to make sure I understood everything.
If I could redo yesterday, I would have holded off until after half-time to vote. It would have given us more time to discuss and figure stuff out, which everyone seems to want for good reason. We wont get anywhere if we don’t.
Today I seem to be doing fine, I feel like I’m thinking everything through and rethinking everything just incase something was wrong. I guess I really should have said something sooner, this just isn’t something I like to share all that often.
So for that, I do deeply apologize and will say something if I have anymore problems.