Rokkenjima Mafia - Game V [CANCELLED]

I’d like to sign up!

Let’s see if I can find ways to break this game without breaking rules I mean sign me up as well, gotta show that last time wasn’t just a lucky coincidence.

2 Likes

Can I join? :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m in, only because Picto has promised me a show.

I’d be happy to participate, but I need a little bit of further information on how Mafia works here.

It’s essentially what is written at the top and you can look at our earlier games for examples of how we play it:

But is there anything specific you’re wondering about?

1 Like

Oh, I wouldn’t worry! The first time I ever played Mafia was on this forum and it was really easy to pick up–the whole thing becomes pretty self-explanatory once it starts up.

2 Likes

My discord right now:

2 Likes

Put me down on the list.

I’ll do what I can to participate.

In that familiar marble hall in the world above worlds 13 players were seated. They were here thanks to yet another unexplainable envelope, this one from the Crimson announcing that due to his ill health he would not be able to hold a gameboard, inviting players to attend a board ran by another player.

They were enthusiastic at first, but when they read the name of the gamemaster many of them could do naught but groan.

“What would such a unpredictable man do when given charge of such an illustratious board?” they had pondered.

Now they were just sipping their tea, waiting for his arrival, wondering what bizzare light show would flare up upon his entrance.

Eventually the gamemaster did enter the room, silent. He seemed to want to keep an air of elegance, one that fits such a fine gameboard.

He began the gameboard in a very official manner, merely checking who was present before announcing the beginning of the board.

Many of the players almost sighed in relief, thankful that he wasn’t going to pull his usual antics. “Maybe this time we can get a normal game out of him.”

And then the illusion of elegance was shattered.

As they peered down to the lower plane the voyagers noticed something. The setting was different from usual. The ordinary mansion that they had grown so used to had been stripped away. Instead what lay in it’s place was…

8 people were gathered around in a room inside the A block of LABO. They knew they had little time to spare on this, they should be seraching for AD, but they couldn’t just leave him. Watase Kasasagi was dead. His constant venturing into highly irradiated zones had simply been too much for his body to handle, and he had slipped from exhaustion in the burnt factory area, tragically dying in an accident.

They placed flowers on his body, held a brief moment of silence in honor of his accomplishments such as bringing the schoolchildren to the safety of their group and then they stood up, resolve in their eyes. They wouldn’t let his sacrifice go to waste. They’d search. They’d survive.

As time slowed to a halt in the setting the gamemaster burst into laughter, unable to contain his excitement and amusement.

“Really? You thought I’d run a run of the mill game? Kyahahahaha! Preposterous! Well I hope all of you have fun!”

“It’s time to begin!”

We are now in the Discussion Phase! This is the equivalent of the Daylight Phase in previous games, and so this phase will either end in 48 hours or if a Majority is reached.

There are 13 players left, so the majority lynch is at 7.

And by my watch the time in BST is 00:46 on the 2nd of April.

This phase will end at 00:46 BST on the 4th of April or if 7 people vote for the same option.

Can all players please remember that their Identities are not things to just casually reveal in this game, and make it rather easy to figure out your Ability for anyone familiar with the setting.

You may begin posting as soon as your Role PM arrives. No earlier please.

@Restkastel @PocketyHat @StarTurner @Karifean @Antra @EternalMagician @Blackrune @thesorceress @VyseGolbez @Wonderlander @King_Titanite_XV @Doldod @Blue

The gamemaster struck his knuckles against the table both to get all the player’s attention (as he failed to do so earlier) and as a signal that all Private Role sheets should have been sent out.

Quick Question: What series does this gameboard take place in?

Alright nice. Didn’t want to post until such a message had been sent out - didn’t want to get caught out somehow because “OH, ALL THE WITCHES GOT THEIR ROLES EARLY” or something similar.

We all know how this goes first day. We try to gather info, people that are confident tell us a bit about themselves, we eventually vote No Death. It’s how it happens every time, except the first game where everyone was blind and had their brains removed apparently considering what went down there.

I won’t cast my vote yet but that’s probably how I’m going to sort this day out too. And I trust everyone else here that knows what they’re doing shall do the same…
I’ll write this in italics, to show I plan to push it but I’m not making it final yet.
Vote: No Death
You guys can feel free to do the same, but I won’t put it as an orange tactic or anything. It isn’t even a good idea really, it just makes the page easier to look through quickly for us.

I think Root Double. Not sure which route of the game, I forget who’s central to which one.

Well, now that would be telling!

It’s Root Double

@Karifean and @StarTurner know a fair bit about it, why not ask them?

dont they are both chronic liars
though so is picto so i dunno what you should do in this board of madmen

What a strange situation we’ve found ourselves in…

But, it seems rude not to introduce myself. Hello, everyone I am Keiji Ukita, Human Aligned Knowledgeable Scientist.

I’m inclined to agree with Mr. King, that we shouldn’t try to kill anyone at this point. Though I’d rather not vote before I hear a bit from others. So! Everyone! Who are all of you?

I’m leaning towards voting No Death this Phase as well since I feel like there is no benefit to lynching someone without information. I won’t set my vote in stone yet as I want to hear what the others have to say.

These two posts summarize my thoughts at the moment.

Quick reminder, as I failed to tag the post correctly: