Rokkenjima Mafia - Game IV [Game Over - Human Side Victory]

@MAFIA_Alice Oh and don’t worry about double posting in this topic, as editing is forbidden, it is really the only way to say more. Usually there’s some little quip in the OP that Double Posting is allowed in the gameboard, but it seems our GM forgot to do something like that (or I overlooked it).

I refuse to answer. *cackle*

That’s an answer in itself, because if there was a simple resolution like ‘Neither dies’ or ‘Both of them die’, would there really be any good reason to keep it secret?
I guess it is possible this witch doesn’t want to let us know exactly so nobody can use it to their advantage…

Alternatively, there is a hidden tiebreaker mechanism.

I agree with all of you voting no death, but I’ll hold off on voting to gain some more info. If we get to 4ish hours I’ll submit my vote again.

I was worried you wouldn’t see our reasoning @MAFIA_Keiichi so it’s good to know even in your condition you can think rationally.

If I’m not mistaken there is no way to break ties so if a tie occurs nothing happens. BUT this isn’t the normal kind of game, is it, Beatrice? So it can’t be that simple, surely…

Inb4 it turns out the tiebreaker mechanic is a game of Rock-Paper-Scissors between the two groups.

Despite the gruesome sight, people managed to stay calm and level-headed. It appeared to be a near unanimous decision that being hasty would be a bad call.

Vote Log

@MAFIA_Rose votes No Death
@MAFIA_Kinzo votes No Death
@MAFIA_Kanon votes No Death
@MAFIA_Shion votes No Death
@MAFIA_Alice votes No Death
@MAFIA_Gabriel votes No Death
@MAFIA_Alice retracts their vote
@MAFIA_Higanbana votes No Death
@MAFIA_Suzumu votes No Death
@MAFIA_Keiichi votes No Death

##It is now Halftime

…and the vote is instantly locked down by Majority Lockdown!

Vote Tally

No Death - 8 votes

You have 24 hours to send me a PM with your Night Action. Unless you specify that you wish additional time to consider, I will take your PM as ‘final’, and if I have everyone’s Night Actions early, I will end the night phase early.

Sleep well~

This is why I avoided votin’ just quite yet. sighs Guess we should have had a few less people vote so that we could get a bit more time to discuss things. We should probably keep this in mind in case somethin’ else happens. Anyone who seems to be pushing to resolve a phase early should probably be viewed with suspicion, at least thats what it seems like to me. Hopefuly, nothin’ else happens tonight, but my instincts tell me that this poor girl ain’t the last victim.

100% agree here, I am worried you’ll get shot down due to being level-headed enough to comment this. I was going to wait till morning to remark this, but…
well, I guess you got it out there. Everyone please listen to this advice. I retracted my vote for good reason and it’s only going to get more important to hear everyone’s voices from here on out.

I have no ability that would prove useful now, so I’ll be wishing you a good night. Please don’t make it easy to get yourselves killed - not that it will matter with a criminal capable of leaving no trails, whatever that means…

inb4 “a youkai did it!”

I don’t use fantastic racism, unlike a few people here.

What if it was just Beatrice all along? Alright we know who to vote out in the morning, case closed, wedidit

If only it were that simple…

Indeed, it was me! Just believe in my existence and you’ll be able to trust everyone else here for the rest of your lives! *cacklecacklecacklecacklecackle*

Let’s see… @MAFIA_Gabriel’s reasoning for 3 witches sounds reasonable, but it’s only a theory of course… there could be more or less, only time will truly tell.

As for the phase having ended early because of the voting majority, maybe we should do something like… Don’t put your vote in until at least half time for daylight phase, so discussion may be had. I think that sounds reasonable, does anyone else have any possible thoughts?

I’ve been saying this since the start. But with so many people pushing that no death vote we can hardly suspect everybody… Except maybe @MAFIA_Keiichi for pushing the vote over.

What a boring outcome.

…I guess that was a little careless. From now on I’ll refrain from voting until after half-time.
Well, even though it’s night now, we can just keep the discussion going, right?

I suppose nothing is stopping us from talking now. Though, people will need to sleep at some point which may be a slight hinderance, but people have to sleep at somepoint right? We wouldn’t want anyone to do something while they’re tired that they might regret later.

Don’t worry about things like that. You should manage to remember that for the rest of them.

Perhaps you ought to to remember a few things about this messed up place yourself, old man. You’re slipping up a bit yourself.

I arrive at last to see the Majority was pushed immediately. Kind of an odd move considering we had a few people specifically noting to be careful, but I guess with today’s No Death it’s not too bad…

The question is where to go from here. It’s too early to suggest ideas for our night, since we’ll have no clue what powers are in play until the sunrise, but I feel like it’s safe to assume there’s a Lifesaver, yeah? Maybe they should keep an eye on our senile old host here. I’m worried a few people might be out to get him.

1 Like

I can see why the No Death vote was pushed so hard though. Whenever the Humans lynched on the first day, (Game 1) or were put in a position where they had no choice but to kill someone, (The Head’s Ring) things always went wrong and the Witches won. Where as in both Games 2 and 3, the Human’s voted for no deaths the first day and went on to triumph over the Witches.