Rokkenjima Mafia - Game IV [Game Over - Human Side Victory]

I can’t wait you to show you I was telling the truth at the end.

No good, another human victim. As much as I enjoy a good slaughter, it’s frustrating that the witches continue to escape our grasp.

So, who do we have in our sights? Gabriel, Leo, Mion and Lucia? I don’t have a lot to say, but Leo gives off this protagonist vibe, don’t you think? I’d probably go for one of the other three. I’m still pretty wary of Mion and Shion myself.

It’s also bugging me that the old geezer is dictating the flow of this game. Misstep and I’ll cut you down.

Oh my, you can kill too? Can everyone on this Gameboard kill? Or are you two in cahoots? Scary, scary.
Tee, hee.

Sorry I’ve been unavailable for a while. Seems our other suspicion was a fellow Human as well. That’s unfortunate.

I don’t know if I have anything to say that would sway the old man’s suspicions, so I really don’t have much to chime in on at this point.

1 Like

Well, I have no means or reason to deny the possibility that I may in fact be a killer. I mean, I could certainly play the part well. But all I meant by that is that I am still very suspicious of a man flaunting his murderous intent. He could very well be a witch taking the bold move of fitting in amongst humans.

@MAFIA_Higanbana @MAFIA_Shion @MAFIA_Black_Battler @MAFIA_Kinzo @MAFIA_Suzumu @MAFIA_Rose @MAFIA_Kanon @MAFIA_Gabriel @MAFIA_Lucia @MAFIA_Alice @MAFIA_Mion @MAFIA_Leo @MAFIA_Keiichi

Contrary to last night, this night was eerily quiet. Everyone was tense and they could hardly wait to see what would await them in the morning. Would it be a terrible tragedy, or a joyous occasion?

Ultimately though, their worries were left unalleviated as everyone reconvened in the parlor the next morning. Everyone who went to sleep that night was still there. Alive and well.

You have 48 hours to vote for someone. Halftime will take place in roughly 24 hours, at which point Majority Lockdowns will also become possible.

Nothing happened…?

Old man @MAFIA_Kinzo, what’s up with that? Don’t tell me you chickened out…?

1 Like

I shot Lucia, someone clearly got in my way.

Nice, I guess the witches have figured that if they don’t fire then they can frame me.

Lovely.

In addition I received a bizarre flash of inspiration at midnight. However I still went through with my original plan anyways.

Does anyone know what the cause of that was?

Urrrrrrrrgh. @MAFIA_Beatrice

Could you answer this question?

Would

Target: Kinzo

target the user @MAFIA_Kinzo? Or would it try to target the non existent user “Kinzo”?

I am not dignifying that question with a response.

So it would work like normal? Good. Got to check these things…

If we assume both Kinzo and the Unknown Witch Killer both fired last night, I doubt they could both be protected by other people. I feel like two Lifesaver roles is a bit much.

@MAFIA_Lucia, is there a chance you’re Bulletproof? If not, I wonder who the Witches intended target was. We don’t know which of Lucia or WitchTarget was protected.

Alternatively Lucia may have been protected and the Witches really did kill no-one like Kinzo suspected.

1 Like

I am not bulletproof so there are two possible explanations that comes to mind.

1. Somebody protected me.
  2. Somebody roleblocked Kinzo.

There is the third explanation that Kinzo is lying, but I very seriously doubt that is the case. And I might be missing a possible explanation, if so, can somebody also point out such an explanation? Understanding what happened last night is critical here.

Now, if somebody protected me, then they probably figured Kinzo would shoot me, and believed in me enough to not let him kill me. If that is truly the case, I thank you.

If Kinzo was roleblocked however, that causes some issues. The main issue is that roleblocker is usually a Witch side ability. If that is also the case here, wouldn’t it be much simpler for the roleblocker to block somebody else so Kinzo manages to kill me? When it gets revealed that I am a human, Kinzo would be under much suspicion and be much easier to frame?

Or did they figure that Kinzo cannot be trusted because he is so fickle, and he just randomly shoots and decided they cannot take the risk if he doesn’t end up shooting me?

Or there is the much simpler explanation that Kinzo is a witch, pretended to try and shoot me but fail because my allegiance would be revealed, but I very much doubt that is the case, seeing as how willing he was to reveal his ability to kill on Day 2.

So… What do we do now? Gabriel, you are a good analyzer from your previous posts, any ideas? Or anybody else?

Well, first let’s get the information that we can get for sure. And that means, @MAFIA_Leo, who did you track this night?

This just keeps getting weirder and weirder as time goes on…

What if a switcher swapped Kinzo and Lucia, that way Kinzo would target himself and from game 2’s records of truth it says:

You cannot target yourself (or something similar)

Under killer. So Id assume the same thing applies here and Kinzo would kill nobody.

Is anyone a switcher? If you are and you didn’t use your ability last night that gets rid of that explanation. Not that I want you to tell us as that’s a pretty good ability that I don’t want wasted.

For now I’ll trust Kinzo did shoot and something went wrong. Before we can progress we need Leo’s tracking result.

OOC
(just want to point out assassin didn’t say this iirc which is funny)

Wouldn’t Kinzo then have gotten a message along the lines of “You tried to kill yourself, but that didn’t work.”? Or do the poeple getting switched and people aiming at people getting switched not get informed about that? Beato is not going to answer that, but there should be several among us that should know this, right?

Also, I guess step in now if that is an invalid question, I’m not sure myself @MAFIA_Beatrice.

Alternatively, and sorry for posting so often instead of having everything in one thought, I could see a switch not changing what the two being switched do to each other. In that case, it could be that someone attempted to protect Kinzo, but due to the supposed switch of Kinzo and Lucia that person protected Lucia instead.

I have a theory as to what happened actually.

Is also explains that weirdo PM I received about the “flash of inspiration” which I ignored, going “through with my original plan anyways”.

First someone protected Lucia, this is why she survived the night

In addition someone tried to use Redirect or Switch on me, but was Roleblocked.

Does this sound reasonable to you?