Rokkenjima Mafia - Game IV [Game Over - Human Side Victory]

I’m fine with the way things are going, but do you have any leads? I understand your caution, but it helps if you can back it up. Otherwise it’s just platitudes.

@MAFIA_Kinzo, may I have some of the English Breakfast tea? Knowing you hate it will enhance the flavor all the more~
Tee, hee.

Well lets see if we can’t eliminate some potential people who might’ve caused this here strange phenomenon.

If we take people as tellin’ the truth about their abilities so far, then this list should be a pretty good startin’ point.

@MAFIA_Keiichi and @MAFIA_Suzumu are dead and it happened after both of 'em were dead so it can’t be them.

I myself am a tracker, and it happened to Kinzo when I wasn’t trackin’ him so it can’t be that.

@MAFIA_Kinzo is a killer of some sort and he had it happen to him, so its unlikely to be his own fault it happen’d.

@MAFIA_Gabriel is a detective, and had it happen to him, so its unlikely to be him too.

@MAFIA_Rose claims to have a power that only applies to her, but that could be a lie, sad to say.

Thats about all I can think of for people that might be off the table until people give more information. Does anyone have anythin’ else to add. I’m a bit too sleepy still to remember what everyone else claimed.

Just noting we are one vote away from majority.

And great catch Gabriel! And okay, let’s give Alice until Halftime to talk, but I doubt anything she says will change our minds.

And I agree with what Shion says, on the very low chance that Gabriel is lying very boldly, Kinzo can kill him tonight. Or the worst we can lynch him next day.

I ain’t sayin’ that hes lyin’. I’m sayin’ that because theres a strange happenin’ goin’ on that we should ifgure out who or what might be doin’ it to see if it is a witch power with a potentially delayed activation. After all, it doesn’t seem to have done anythin’ just yet. And it can’t be because of a roleblock since it can’t affect a person more than once.

I figure if we don’t figure it out by halftime we can just vote, but I figured we might as well see if anythin’ comes up in that time which could be useful to us. Something just seems real fishy 'bout this “flash of inspiration” they both had. Not about them, but the flash itself.

Well I’m practically falling asleep here, but I guess I’ll get a quick post in to show I’m still alive before disappearing for the next 20 hours.

I don’t really think we have much to lose by following along with Gabriel in this case. If he is lying, he’ll be found out and killed very soon. But if he isn’t lying, then we’ll have our best lead yet on tracking down those witches.

Given the circumstances and due to a special request by the victim, I’ve decided to move the game along quickly. If any of you are worried that the game is unfair because of this, you’ll just have to trust me that it’s not, and I’d like you to simply play on the axiom that it’s not. I’ll gladly listen to any complaints you may have in private or after the game.

Vote Tally

Alice - 5 votes

@MAFIA_Alice is dead. He was Witch Aligned, played by King_Titanite_XV.

You have 24 hours to send me a PM with your Night Action. Unless you specify that you wish additional time to consider, I will take your PM as ‘final’, and if I have everyone’s Night Actions early, I will end the night phase early.

Sleep well~

I am Alice. My ability is Diplomacy, to make votes targeting someone become Vote: No Vote.

I am on the antagonist team.

I have asked for a modkill and have been granted my request. I’d rather not disclose all of why I did this, but long story short - I wanted the gameboard off my mind as it was interfering.

I’ll see what @MAFIA_Beatrice does with the votes towards me today. Either way I won’t complain.

A grand victory to our fellow humans!
Explore Independent Women

I have my kill. I must use it as I’ll lose otherwise so I must hope for their to only be two witches and for me to strike the remainder. Under that logic…

#Who NEXT?

Well then, thats one of the culprits off the books. Though this whole flash of inspiration thing still is botherin’ me. We removed another suspect for its cause off of it, As for what you should do old geezer, I’m not quite sure. Seems to me like there isn’t anyone nearly as suspicious. Anyone got any ideas on this? We should prob’ly hear from everyone 'bout who they think is suspicious right 'bout now since we know the old bastard is gunna kill someone. And well, if he doesn’t die tonight then we know he’s been lyin and we know who to vote for tomorrow too.

I am glad to know that we have one less witch to worry about AND we can trust Gabriel. And therefore trust Kinzo because Gabriel confirmed his allegiance. This is truly a cause for celebration!

That’s honestly a difficult question. The people high up on my list of suspicious right now are Lucia, Higanbana, Mion and Kanon, and most of these are really only on there because they either haven’t said much or haven’t said much significant. I also almost feel you shouldn’t try to hit Lucia again and shouldn’t actually say who you are going to shoot, to take care of the two cases that Lucia lied about being bulletproof and a Protector existing on the witch side.

I don’t really take today’s votes into account as I feel the amount on incriminating testimonies was enough for the witches to decide that it’s strategically advantageous to just let Alice die and not color themselves suspicious in trying to defend her.

I agree with Gabe on pretty much everythin’ hes said. 'Specially the part about not trying to shoot the little ravenette again. Don’t say who you’re going to shoot, but keep that in mind. We just gotta use our heads and we can figure out who the other culprits are. So long as we stay smart 'bout it all we can figure this all out.

Alternatively, someone could have Protected me. Remember that part?

That still seems kinda fishy but whatever. I suppose if we take you at you’re word that’s true. Thats just me though.

Let’s be level. Odds are the Witches are gonna kill me tonight. I mean, SURELY they will, right? I think a protect on me wouldn’t be a protect wasted. That’s just my opinion though.

Why didn’t you count @MAFIA_Black_Battler in your list of people suspicious due to inactivity? Surely I’ve posted more than him.
Tee, hee.

Anyways, Leo, you have every right to be suspicious, since his story is bizarre- but this whole game is hardly the norm. Gabriel said he too received a Flash of Inspiration? I get the feeling it isn’t anything sinister, especially since it didn’t work the second time round. Of course, this is basically my gut instincts, and knowing what it was can’t possibly hurt.

I think deciding who Kinzo should kill is important for us to discuss if he does happen to survive the night- if we just skirt around the topic or tell him not to kill anyone, surely he wouldn’t listen. (And surely he won’t wind up dead, either…)

Out of these, the only one I’ve been personally eyeing is Kanon, who seems to be actively avoiding needing to participate unless called out. He did come out of the shadows to vote for Alice, but it’s quite a common strategy to help kill a fellow Witch who is gone for sure…

1 Like

I apologize for not speaking very much, my ability doesn’t tell me very much, so what I know I can trust is quite limited…
I am a bit curious since Alice was doomed to die, it could be very possible those who discovered her were doing it on purpose… I don’t know if we can make anything decisive without more information, sadly.

I guess it’s possible that Gabriel could be a Witch and this is part two of the mastermind strategy to vouch for Kinzo as the Human Team Killer and he’ll just happen to keep being protected but accidentally keep hitting Humans, but the bigger the Anti-Kinzo theory gets the more ridiculous it seems.

I think @MAFIA_Gabriel can be trusted, so I’d like to hear some more reasoning for who he thinks we should be wary of at this point.

1 Like