Rokkenjima Mafia - Game V [CANCELLED]

As you can see, I was very clear about that. All I got back was something like “yes there is that role in this game” Since hes been rather helpful before this I figured I might as well trust it since a lie here pretty much is his death the next phase. All hes done is extend his life one day and take a human or two with him.

ok so he could’ve asked about anything then.
hmm so i guess that calls into question everything we’ve seen so far…

well it doesn’t matter. there’s one more human dead, and unfortunately our (most likely only) protecting role is gone. so one human is going down and then blue is dead.

Pretty much.

1 Like

@Restkastel @Karifean @EternalMagician @King_Titanite_XV @Doldod @Blue @Rabla

The boys focused his powers, satisfied with the results he found.

Meanwhile the eternally tenacious girl was skipping around happy with herself after she brought back the the motherlode of AD from the safe to the group. She had her eyes closed skipping about one of the cleared corridors. As a result of this she bumped straight into one of those who was not meant to be here. She chuckled to herself, finding it funny. The person she had bumped into didn’t seem to agree with the humor of the situation though and glared at her with an immense intensity. The girl tried to close her eyes to bow and apologise but then found she… couldn’t.

Her eyelids made a scraping sound as they completely failed to shift. She couldn’t move her body. Ah! Her eyelids couldn’t move, but her eyes could! She’d just look at her legs and will them to move. Easy peasy.

She looked at her legs.

Stone.

@Restkastel is dead, their piece’s Identity was Mashiro Toba, [color=blue]Human Aligned Empathetic Cook[/color]

We are now in the Discussion Phase! This is the equivalent of the Daylight Phase in previous games, and so this phase will either end in 48 hours or if a Majority is reached.

There are now 6 players left, so the majority lynch is at 4.

And by my watch the time in BST is 22:00 on the 6th of April.

This phase will end at 22:00 BST on the 8th of April or if 4 people vote for the same option.

So, time to vote for Blue then before I’m off to bed:

Vote: Blue

How could this have happened again?! Who would do such a thing? Someone, anyone, revive him once more!

What a fun game this was. Since I was so angry to see Rabla come out of the shadows to revive Rest I think it would be appropriate for me to…

Vote: Rabla

Enjoy this win, humans.

NO
YOU WILL NOT GIVE UP
Vote: Rabla

My friend King, enough now. My time has come and it’s best we end this game. Let’s not try and drag it out for any longer. I’ve had my fill of chaos and I’m sure many others want off this roller coaster. Besides, if I had the option to resign I would of done so already for everyone’s sake.

…hmm, well if you wish for the end, I’ll do so.

Change Vote: Blue

If you want you can swap your vote to yourself though you might want to retain the symbolism of your own vote.

Well, enjoy your last moments you twisted witch. You played rather well.
Picto put too many girls in dresses into the game Blue was yet another one.

Well played, gentlemen. Let’s scrape the last remaining guts of chaos off my board, yes?

@Karifean @EternalMagician @King_Titanite_XV @Doldod @Blue @Rabla

I thought more of you Crimson. You were in the best position to spot this. You did not. You stopped thinking.

Vote tally time!

Rabla - 1 (Blue)
Blue - 4 (EternalMagician, King_Titanite_XV, Doldod, Rabla)

And then that familiar set of pincers appeared once again. They went for the red haired girl, tearing away chunks of skin until she was naught but a pile of scrap meat on the floor.

@Rabla has been Lynched, their piece’s identity was Ange Ushiromiya, Human Ally Aligned Witch Hunter

A sudden bizarre turnabout! Many members of the Human Team can now feel that feeling of utter despair that comes with climbing to the top of Everest only to lose your footing 10 meters from the top. Basic Mathematics can tell you what will happen next…

We are now in the Exploration Phase! This is the equivalent of the Twilight Phase in previous games, and so this phase will either end in 24 hours or if all night time abilities are used.

By my watch the time in BST is 03:40 on the 7th of April.

This phase will either end at 03:40 BST on the 8th of April or if all night time actions are submitted before then.

There is no restriction on posting in thread during this phase, don’t worry. Just please, make sure to post your night actions in PMs, not here…

@Karifean @EternalMagician @King_Titanite_XV @Doldod @Blue

The boy focused his powers, achieving the same results as last time. Afterward he opened his eyes, and saw them standing there.

Watase. Kazami. Mashiro. Yuuri. They’re all here. They looked brighter than normal. Mashiro walked up to Natsuhiko and told him that she was sorry. They held hands, lent in and embraced each other for the first time in years. They walked towards the light, gradually fading away, until no one was in the hall.

And then the blue haired girl was there. She held out her hand as her trademark scythe appeared in it’s grip. She burst into laughter as she held it aloft.

That is not how Nastuhiko Tenkawa died!

The illusion was shattered. Natsuhiko Tenkawa had already been lifted in the air as his skin shuddered under the forces pulling him in all directions. He was torn to pieces. Long after he was dead he was still torn apart, being stretched out into carefully arranged threads of uniform thickness as blood spurted in all directions.

The strings were then bound up into a rather small ball and after all the blood was squeezed out one of it a hand reached out for it. It belonged to one of the ones who was not supposed to be here. The ball then fell into his hand. He pocketed the ball as a memento and walked away, thanking the blue haired girl for her help as he left.

@Doldod is dead, their piece’s identity was Natsuhiko Tenkawa, [color=blue]Human Aligned Powerful Communicator[/color]

We are now in the Discussion Phase! This is the equivalent of the Daylight Phase in previous games, and so this phase will either end in 48 hours or if a Majority is reached.

There are now 4 players left, so the majority lynch is at 3.

By my watch the time in BST is 03:54 on the 7th of April.

This phase will end at 03:54 BST on the 9th of April or if 3 people vote for the same option.

And now I will give a piece of advice. It matters not how you thrash about here @EternalMagician. You will lose.

Why not try it?

Surrender.

Type the following

#I praise the Sorcerer of Chaos’s Noble Name

I will never give in to you Sorcerer of Chaos and I promise that I’ll avenge Natsuhiko even if that means that I have to kill anyone who gets close. So I warn you and everyone else, if you value your life then stay away!

But in all seriousness there’s something weird going on here with how the lynching of Blue turned into the lynching of Rabla instead.

So either Blue has an ability (hopefully one-off) that could switch pieces like that or there’s something else going on.
So this all depends on how you neutrals want to vote because if the Witch isn’t killed today then they win during the next phase.
So what do you say @King_Titanite_XV and @Karifean are you willing to bet on the lone human left and vote for the obvious witch or not? Because I need you both if I am to do this. I don’t have high hopes considering King’s actions last discussion phase but I want to hear your thoughts about this in any case.

#This game has been abandoned by it’s host. The pieces shall sit in place, and it shall never reach it’s conclusion.

Wait what? Um what the hell happened?

Hey @Blue, did you have any strange victory condition or weird deal with Picto going on? Because either Picto is serious about giving up on the game or there’s something else going on.

Simple: Whoever gets the minimum votes falls. This is easy to resolve.
You Fool.
Vote: No Death
I encourage Karifean to vote for Blue, and Eternal to vote No Death.
This italic vote is not final.

That works but I was actually about to suggest we all vote for the game master himself. Since Rabla suddenly joined the game in the humans side I personally wonder if Picto did something similar himself for the witches side.