Rokkenjima Mafia - Game V [CANCELLED]

Goddammit, we lost a Human player and the game has barely begun.:sweat:

Wow, that was fast.

How inconsistent~ Or perhaps someone here has the ability to communicate to others outside the game board without being killed After all, someone just PM’d me and he didn’t modkill them when I showed him the evidence of it.

You know what happened, you MURDERER.

hugs him

Huh? I don’t quite get it, are you claiming I’m a Witch? On what grounds?

just suspicious you edited your above post.
Your previous post was “…what happened?”. Now it’s different.
Is this a witch side ability, or just ignorance on the part of the game master?
I still trust you though.

I saw that as well.

Not telling~

The game got confusing really quickly…
I still stand firm that we should not lynch anyone since we just lost a human anyway, though.

1 Like

Totally agree but not locking in my vote regardless.

Someone please track kari though, what we just saw needs to be addressed

There is someone else that I trust less due to what I mentioned before. I will not mention their name just yet, but I am intensely suspicious of them at this moment. I’m going to wait a bit, then mention them here.

It is definitely pointless to do a Lynch on day one, we have plenty of time to talk about what happened before voting anyway, so I won’t be voting until the chatting has finished.

Okay, due to further suspicious messages I am going to reveal them right here and now. This is relevant, at least as far as I know, because they are throwing suspicion on someone as well. The person in question is none other than @King_Titanite_XV himself.

I cannot trust them, but I will not vote for their death on the first day. I recommend investigating them as well.

Someone please calm my head before I Vote: Restkastel. I am very close to doing this, but the team as a whole seems to want to push for a no death (to be honest, quite understandable)

Okay wait, I’m a bit lost. What is going on with King?

I keep getting PM’s from him on Rokkenjima. I have reported them to Pictoshark. He has yet to modkill him.

Rest is accusing me of dming him. I dunno if what I supposedly typed to him is related to the game but either way he has claimed it has been addressed by the game master.

Now I’m confused. What the hell is going on here?

I find this highly suspicious because he is denying that he is doing it and that he has the power to do so. The contents of the messages are also rather strange. They include an offer to try to get Wonderlander murdered. The very first one said that “I need to vote for wonderlander and that I know why.”

Someone trying to get me to vote death on the first day is intensely suspicious, even if I really would normally want to vote that way to settle a grudge.

@Restkastel @PocketyHat @StarTurner @Karifean @Antra @EternalMagician @Blackrune @thesorceress @VyseGolbez @Wonderlander @King_Titanite_XV @Doldod @Blue

The gamemaster sighed. “Oh come on! I haven’t even come up with a new attack yet!”

Yet again the gamemaster raised his hand and struck the table, sending a pillar of flame across it. The pillar seemed to seek out one of the players spitting embers in random directions as it did so. It moved at an incredible speed, reaching one of the player’s chairs in an instant, not even giving them the chance to move. It seemed to move a fraction slower this time, almost to reflect it’s masters lack of enthusiasm.

The player managed to scream before it reached them this time (perhaps owing to it’s slightly lower speed) but the yell itself was very brief, almost like the bark of a dog.

@StarTurner has now been modkilled, for breaking the first rule of this gameboard.

On the board below time resumed again, this time to show a familiar face to many of the players. The blue haired gloomy eyed girl suddenly became aware of something and then sighed. She seemed to be disappointed in the performance of someone else and faded away just as a wall of flames rolled down the hallway to try to reach her.

@StarTurner is dead, their piece’s identity was Bernkastel, Witch Aligned Bored Voyager

What is happening here?