Rokkenjima Mafia - Game VI [Game Over - Witch Side Victory]

To be fair, I’m not voting you for that reason. At the very least, try convincing me that you’re human (I think you might be but you haven’t said much)

Rabla’s behaviour isn’t screaming “this guy is totally a witch” to me, but the issue is that neither is anyone else’s. If Rabla is a human, Rabla’s death won’t be any worse for us than the death of any other human, but if he’s a witch, then the whole witch side buddies argument starts looking somewhat reliable.

That, and striking at the inactive early on seems like a good strategy to me. I’d prefer an endgame where mostly people who have already contributed a lot are alive, since it’s easier to make reads in such a situation.

There’s a solid chance that Rabla flips human. If that happens, then we mourn our lost comrade for like five seconds and move on to those who people read as witches. It isn’t like Antra or AMF will become untouchable if they are not lynched today.

That same argument applies for Rabla too, however. If people want someone else dead now, sure. If we run out of leads and we have to resort to lynching people based on how informative their deaths could be, then we can always come back to knock on Rabla’s door.

Cold but reasonable thought process Mid. Although I will feel bad if Rabla is human, there’s not much we can do

I haven’t really been active enough to have anything to convince you with.

Midsummer, the current discussion leader it seems, even admits he finds Antra and AMF actively suspicious but decided to aim for me for the potential informative death (that you won’t get, but anyway). Most people followed on that.

Hell Wonderlander named four people he decided were suspicious to him, but provided no reasoning as to why he picked these people until later (“they’re quiet”) and then voted for me despite not being his leading name, which just looks like an excuse to join the train while pretending to come to it a different way on his own. In that post where he provides reasons he has an actual explanation for suspecting King over he other three names but still leaves it as is.

Change Vote: No Vote

damm, forgot to bold

Change Vote: No vote

I am concerned.

It occurs to me that if my witch side buddies theory about Rabla is correct, then when Rabla flips witch, we would most likely set our sights on the three Blackrune Train passengers, among which there’d be at least one witch according to that theory. Thus, the witch side would end up in a massive disadvantage.

Why is nobody coming in Rabla’s rescue, if this is true? If I was a witch in such a situation, I’d do anything in my power to avoid that outcome. Now that the day is almost over, if such a defense was coming, I would expect it to have already happened. This makes me seriously uncertain about lynching Rabla, since the whole theory Rabla’s death could confirm seems to fall flat due to no witch side reaction to it.

Rabla, I choose to trust you for now. My second suspect was Antra, but since he has no votes, I’ll go for the next best thing.

Vote change: AMF

What happens if votes are tied at the end of the day? If no lynch happens, then I might end up having to switch back just to avoid a no-lynch…

See Rabla, with a bit a talking, you managed to change two votes

I’ll follow through with

Vote: AMF

to help with that, though I think my chances are rough regardless this late into the day.

Well, AMF is a person whom I was suspicious of so I guess he gets my vote now that others started going into that direction. Rabla doesn’t give me witch vibes with his defense, so I’ll let him off the hook. If he’s a witch though congrats on escaping death on the first day, heh.

Vote: AMF

Lucky I was still awake :sweating:

I’ll just say that while I did find Rabla’s lack of presence throughout Day 1 concerning, I never really got any witch vibes from him.

Oh, and in case the coming night lasts long enough for me to not have a chance to say this today, I’ll mention in advance that because of an internship and hobbies, chances are I’ll have very little time to participate in the next two IRL days. I’ll try to pick up the pace after that.

Well there’s nothing I can find a fault into voting for someone else in order to survive, wether or not you think they are a witch or not.

I guess I’m honestly having a hard time reading either Rabla or AMF as witches but I have to say between the two, the later at least has been doing suspicious things.

Whom do you read as a witch right now?

Person I find most suspicious in her behaviour is lobotomyprince. I’m not sure how well to explain this but this is really too similar to Sapphire’s behaviour in the last game on day1. Especially that thing about having stuff to say but not wanting to say it.

Beside that I’m finding the whole setup over rabla to be pretty weird so I’ll remember at the very least those who built that train.

I’m also, in retrospective, finding Blackrune to not act like usual. Trusting like 5 people to be human on day1? The Blackrune I know is even more distrusting than I am normally? But I’m still half willing to chalk it up to fatigue from the last game, just a thing I want to keep in mind.

I can see that about lobotomyprice, as Sorceress and I did use the dizzy angle and the withholding information for a while with Sapphire too. You did raise my suspicion towards her but we can’t nail her yet

lobotomyprince*

Well there’s also that reaction to when I pointed out that “I’ll have to remember people like lobotomyprince later on who managed to successfully place themselves entirely out of suspicion” which… well this is really a vibe thing, but that reaction she had later on is something that makes more sense to me if she has a sense of “guilt”. That’s what sapphire kept screaming to me last game and I ignored it, so I’m not going to ignore that kind of thing this time.

But I suppose it’s all pretty circumstantial evidence.

To be fair, we wanted you to doubt Sapphire as just circumstantial so trust your instincts and see where it leads. I’ll follow through if its somewhat tangible