Rokkenjima Mafia - Game VI [Game Over - Witch Side Victory]

Here are day 2

Yeah, itā€™s funny how those things happen. But I do try to look for worst case scenarios and the one Iā€™m seeing now is if we disregard the possibility of him being a witch too.

we also have to keep in mind that @midsummer abstained from voting, so heā€™s also suspicious. Voting as a witch during day 2 was risky if @akafa123 was under fire.

I know that Iā€™m bound to fall under suspicion, the only thing I can say in my defense is that we were basically voting based on assumptions and my assumptions just turned out to be wrong.

oh shit, youā€™re right.
thanks for that.

Yeah, hence why I called it a hasty option. I ainā€™t going after you - well, if I do, itā€™ll not be for that reason alone.

This is where true deduction can happen because now we have a basis to compare two days, and we got a witch so we can start a process of elimination. Of course everyone is suspicious, but now we can ground our accusations

Seriously? I was the most suspicious person yesterday already. I still donā€™t know how I survived. Would you actually think it is logical for me sacrifice a much under the radar witch for somebody who is already so much suspicious like me?

I meanā€¦ What? I actually donā€™t get the logic.

I still stand by that the best move is lynching Wonder. After that, we can truly narrow down the list of possible witches.

Yeah, this should be a great morale booster for the human side

Hmm, you have a point here, but sacrificing one witch to go under the radar happened before (and the witches won!), so I canā€™t disregard that possibility.

Lynching me a great morale booster? I genuinely donā€™t get it. It isnā€™t even funny being suspected anymore. I just donā€™t have the heart to defend myself. Seriously I worked my ass off yesterday, and first thing you do is vote me @Doldod? IMO your haste in voting me yesterday AND today is much more suspicious. trying to get rid of a human easily? I donā€™t buy it.

As for my opinions: I trust @Wonderlander and @UsagiTenpura for the most part. Unless the witches are ballsy enough to put two of their witches on the lynching ground (I mean itā€™s possible but thatā€™s really stupid because @King_Titanite_XV wants to lynch @Wonderlander). At the very least, I trust Wonder but Iā€™m willing to trust Usagi due to the events. I would suspect @Doldod and @midsummer as of now, especially @Doldod

1 Like

This time itā€™s not really necessary to do a Vote summary ala the one I did last day, as the only significant wagons of day 2 were the ones that were seen in the final vote count that decided akafaā€™s fate.

@Doldod Yes, this is a worst case scenario, however Iā€™m not sure if I really want to confirm that catbox right now. We are basically giving up one day lynch and all information that voting could give us if we go for it, since you gave an impeccable reasoning for offing Wonderlander, especially because I consider him flipping human to be the far more likely outcome.

Also a shame sorceress got offed, probably because she said she had an idea who the other witches are if akafa flips witch.

Now, be right back, reading the thread again.

I was refering to the final result where we lyched a witch

Oh sorry. It all happened thanks to you though. You are the MVP.

Yeah I agree, @Antra, youā€™re being hasty. Look at the voting results first. Wonderlander is more human than anything and Iā€™m inclined to believe him.

King pulled the trigger lol

@Doldod is the hasty one for the past 2 days not @Antra

both I would say