Rokkenjima Mafia - Game VI [Game Over - Witch Side Victory]

ok I take a nap and suddenly I’m the overarching villain? Ok I need you guys to tell me why I’m the mastermind witch

Exactly!

You’re more someone who is somehow fun to tease. Not that it makes you any more human.

3 Likes

… I want this day to end already

4 Likes

Anyhow, jokes aside, I think Muski was about to end this day. Have you changed your mind?

I’m gonna do it!

I actually have to leave heh…

Cmon cmon, be a witch!

Vote: Rabla

I sure hope Rabla isn’t going to flip witch…

Gah god damn it.

You have the power to do it in your hands Pliskin. Use it.

BTW why aren’t any of us voting? Trying to get others to vote? Typical witch tactic. Midsummer, Muski, you just went up my list.

Wait that came out wrong.

1 Like

ok Rabla is voted then

Showing your true colors? :3

5 Likes

And phew I can rest easily.

I’m just worried that it would lead to swift death for yours truly.

Well I suppose an inactive player is an inactive player heh.

And so the third day has come to a close, after a calm tea party for another hour to close out the day.

###Vote Results

Rabla - 3 (Wonderlander, SleepingPliskin, Muski)
EternalMagician - 2 (Antra, midsummer)
lobotomyprince - 2 (VyseGolbez, King_Titanite_XV)
UsagiTenpura - 1 (UsagiTenpura)
Wonderlander - 1 (lobotomyprince)
midsummer - 1 (EternalMagician)

Rabla has been lynched, they were Human.

@Rabla @Antra @UsagiTenpura @King_Titanite_XV @SleepingPliskin @EternalMagician @Muski @lobotomyprince @Wonderlander @VyseGolbez @Doldod @midsummer

The witch players may now choose a player to eliminate. They have 24 hours.

All human players ready to go for Day 4, please reply to your Role PM with an acknowledgement. If I receive an acknowledgement from all remaining human players, and the witches have made their decision, the Nighttime phase will end early.

The thread will be locked until Daytime begins.

Arise, everyone, a new day is upon us.

Unfortunately, @VyseGolbez has been murdered during the night.

10 remain…

@Antra @UsagiTenpura @King_Titanite_XV @SleepingPliskin @EternalMagician @Muski @lobotomyprince @Wonderlander @Doldod @midsummer

The fourth Daylight phase has begun! You have 48 hours to decide on a lynch target. Majority lockdown triggers at 6 votes for a single target.