Rokkenjima Mafia - Game VII [Game Over - Human Victory]

Why good day to you too =P

I’m just wondering if pictoshark’s kill cancelling each other thing is the like actual “protector” this time around, that’d be a ridiculously scary way to play it heh.

2 Likes

Well, there’s still the “problem” that the FFIII character in Dissidia is called “The Onion Knight”, so there’s going to be weirdness either way.

waifu notice me waifu notice me waifu notice me waifu notice me waifu notice me waifu notice me waifu notice me waifu notice me waifu notice me :blushing:

I might notice you if you’re a witch, because then I could work towards my goal of killing the witches. But you said you’re human, so you don’t interest me right now. Maybe if you’re acting suspicious. But even that would end up with me voting for you. Is that the type of notice you want?

“Oh hey that’s me! I’ve no idea who the onion knight is, but…” rubs chest plate, “I’m shiny!”

1 Like

i’m actually serah, sister save me @SleepingPliskin is trying to kill me! :mii:

FFIII had a job system and the Onion Knight was pretty much the last one unlocked and also the best one I think. It was also an old NES game where the hero didn’t have a predetermined name (so basically a “Hi, I’m enter name here”), so in crossover games he was usually referred to as “The Onion Knight”. The DS remake gave the protagonist the name Luneth. I honestly don’t remember how the character was like, especially in the original, where he might not have had a character at all (so silent protagonist style). Never played the original.

@akafa123 No he isn’t. He may look moody, but right now he hasn’t made any moves that suggest he’d want to kill you. Also, I don’t believe that you are Serah.

smh fake Lightning! :mad:

“So…”

I pull out my wooden sword and lean on it in a menacing pose.

“Does anyone actually have any skills that’ll tell us anything about who the witches might be, or is this first day just guesswork?”

I leer a little at each player, but lean in a little too far forwards and trip over my sword.

Well, skills usually work at night, so it’s likely that the first day is guesswork no matter what.

“We usually just pursue suspicious behavior on the first night.”

And it’s usually not a good idea to talk about skills this early, as it’ll just give the witches someone to target.

“Oh! Then I’m, um, totally not suspicious, and have no skills. I’m just a statue, please ignore me. Except my vote for Karifean.”

I point towards Karifean and pull down the visor on my helmet, standing frozen.

Looks at Onion Knight and cries.

"If you’re as sure about pinning Kari as I am then it might be an idea to turn your attention away from this space for a brief while. The fun usually starts on Day 2.

Too bad I’ll likely be dead by then…

If we even have a protector then it’d be real nice if they could point at me tonight, okay?"

Wait…

… you don’t watch streams do you?

No, not really. Though I guess that makes sense.

How frequent have protectors been in mafia actually?

In the crimson’s games they’ve been very frequent, though in other games they’ve had limitations on them.

1 Like