Rokkenjima Mafia - Game VII [Game Over - Human Victory]

“Well not everything on that list is in use at a given point in time, but I doubt that argument will satisfy you.”

The sorcerer brought his hand to his chin, clearly deep in thought.

His eyes lit up a certain color, that light stitching into a most suitable question for this foolish baker that sat before him.

What ability are you supposing the puppet is baiting for then?” asked the gigantic cannon that suddenly loomed behind him, having come in on a train track that no one could remember being behind his seat until now.

(btw I’m heading off for a nap)

I don’t know about Kari, I doubt so actually.

I just asked myself while would pictoshark even reveal all of this while looking at the ability list for an answer and this is what I came up with.

In case this isn’t super clear, I think picto is likely the “puppet” and not the master and is egging himself on to obtain a wonderful ability there.

Not that it makes Kari any more human tho.

I mean in any case if pictoshark dies tonight what are we going to assume?

“Oh well he was dumb for revealing this but his partener will live on”

And in the offcase where he wouldn’t actually die I’d actually raise eyebrows to the level I should’ve for Sapphire/Doldod, but that would probably imply a completely different setup.

Like it or not from my pov it’s like he’s setting up his own death and that means it must advantage him somehow. Otherwise I’d really like picto to explain why he did something so ridiculous there.

What part of “wins if his team survives and the humans win” did you fail to understand?"

I don’t see how that’s an incentive to egg on your own death.
Also if you look at what I wrote I’m saying you’ll obtain a claimed ability if others talk to you about it in reference, and now you’re asking me to do just that?

Reread your own messages, tho I suppose others have talked about it to some extent so it may already be too late there.

1 Like

Uh because I didn’t make this clear, yeah, this is what the scenario would make sense in right now.

Then why care?

Unless their win condition is “everyone dies but us” which it could well be, they’re still on our side.

And even if that is what it is, it probably won’t matter much for us, as long as we kill the witches. As long as we kill them, we probably shouldn’t get to bothered by third parties.

Do you think there’s any other third parties in this game? Or just picto and puppetmaster/partner, depending on which theories we’re believing?

I suppose it would be bad if that was their sin condition, given the power they currently hold though. So yeah, I see the point actually.

*win condition what the heck.

to be fair, his win condition can be a lie too. We can’t quote our role PM so that’s against the rules. All of his claims can still be true but not the win condition. Maybe it is “kill all but us”, like Sapphire/Doldod two games prior. I’d consider the possibility of Picto saying half truths, and if so, should we consider that a necessary variable in this game. If Humans vs Witches weren’t a problem already, third parties seem to not help much, unless we’re able to confirm their identities.

As for Kari, I suppose your earlier suspicion of him is valid, with his “lets see how would people react”, which can be valid, but it seems a bit weird to do (found it pretty fun nonetheless hehehehe)

Sorry for being AFK for hours, had to do stuff

Yeah, that’s what I’m considering.

I feel like Night 1’s events will be /very/ informative and I think I’m sticking to No Death until that happens.

I guess to make this a bit clearer…

I came up with a valid scenario that would explain why pictoshark revealed what he did including why he made a claim that would potentially lead to him being nightkilled by witches that would all play into his advantage

I may be wrong about part or all the details of this. However if I’m right then it means our only means to stop this is to kill him during the day before his partner uses the puppetmaster ability to “kill him” and turn him into a zombie with an incredible power.

However even if I’m wrong I would like for people to wonder why he would act in that way, both revealing this and putting himself with such an ideal spot for being conveniently nightkilled and even explain why there would be two deaths.

Finally this may be a little unfair but consider that this is pictoshark we’re talking about. And yeah the more I think about it the less I want to take chances there, tho I have no idea if I can convince anyone that this may be our best bet for the time being.

It kinda gives me the same horrible vibes as the lovers that we shouldn’t have ignored however.

I have no idea if my scenario is right who the puppetmaster would be by the way, tho it probably wouldn’t be the karifean he’s trying to kill.

I’m not defending Kari in any way there btw, I don’t have any strong opinion. Perhaps we could have him ideally be investigated however if your suspicions are so high. In related to this, I probably would make a good candidate for investigation as well, tho that’s not really up to me.

I may as well say that wether I’m right or wrong this is a suicidal move on my own part to come out with all of this but I am a vanilla human who’s death won’t affect the game much and considering my stupid reputation me being nightkilled on day1 is enough of a possibility that I may as well reveal my thoughts right away. Obviously I’d be happy to be protected (if such a thing even exist) but I’ll also understand that I may not be the highest of priority.

Still if I consider everything that happened so far, we’ve had a Kari acting kinda Kari which is not too unusual wether he’s human or a witch and he’s anyway always pretty much suspicious, then we have Flare who somehow had either a bad timing or was lurking and replied to an accusation. From my pov, it’s the kind of things we tend to go for on day1, and I suppose that’s generally the best we can normally do.

But in comparison to this, pictoshark is like the huge elephant in the room we’re all conveniently ignoring. We may differ in opinion there, but I think we can leave Kari for another day for now, especially in the hope we have an actual detective to clear this one up.

Right I suppose I should start this path for now :

Change vote : pictoshark

Obviously, this is potentially subject to change as I’d like to hear people’s opinion on this and kinda especially picto’s.

It seems there has been some confusion regarding a missing guest. Greatly exaggerated rumours and strange accusations abound about them. But what people have failed to notice, is that they’ve been here the whole time.

In the corner of the room, a small black cat yawns and stretches. It taps the ground twice with a paw and tendrils shoot out and turn into pale hands on long, wavy arms.

"I am Lord Zep the Third. Ruler of the kingdom felidae and vessel for the demon Zepfur. Wielder of dark knowledge and other chuunibyou things like that. Praise me and pat me and pet me.

And so forth."

The cat starts cleaning itself, before slowly turning an eye to a certain member of the room.

"Oh, right. I forgot. Since I’ve been asleep, I still need to refragment my halfbaked memories to know what’s going on…

So I’ll just vote that person for now."

Vote: Pictoshark

that makes sense, though we do have to remember the risks if Picto turns out to be telling the truth, killing off an ally I suppose. However, I don’t think voting for picto is the worst of ideas. But I’ll hold on my vote.

That and I guess I need to wonder why @Zepfur is voting for picto so fast, if they have just arrived. Seems a bit odd, as it seems a bit of a rushed action

*isn’t the worst of ideas

Yeah enough that I’m wondering if I shouldn’t revert my vote…
But there’s no way I’m going to believe that picto is telling the whole truth so easily.

oh no totally. that’s what I meant by saying earlier. He’s probably saying half-truths, or altering information in his description. Probably his win condition. Because he is a third party after all. I wouldn’t know why @Rabla would introduce the concept of it if their win condition wasnt different. They might as well just been humans with abilities instead

"Actually, I’m just voting for picto because I’m sore about another gameboard involving cookies and bomb-boxes.

…I certainly didn’t think that I’m supposed to vote in every post."

The cat looks from side to side in a totally not shifty manner.