Rokkenjima Mafia - Game VII [Game Over - Human Victory]

I’m ready my doods. Count me in (although be aware that I may not be extremely active due to school and my sport).

What about a spectating thread, @Rabla?

I’ll open one when the game begins

I’ll give a cookie to whoever signs up as the 13th person so we can start this game. Delicious Ronove cookie!

2 Likes

If anyone else is interested in a spot, then please take mine as I’m kind of scared of signing up (as my life tends to be a bit of a mess and I’m worried I might not be active enough), but if there’s still space, I’ll play if you’ll have me (:

2 Likes

Sign-ups Locked, PMs going out now!

Game will begin as soon as you see the Opening Post.

All worlds exist in a spectrum of balance.

A world can not exist solely in Light, for Darkness brings the quiet and calm.

A world can not exist solely in Darkness, for Light brings the hope and warmth.

But all ages will question this rule of reality. And thus the conflict between Harmony and Discord will rage forever more.

And such, the Witches in the world above worlds stood over an unfamiliar battlefield in the familiar marble hall.

“Welcome back, Players. It’s good to see you all again.”

Rather than the usual late and extravagant entrance after all were seated, the Players who arrived were surprised to find the legendary Crimson awaiting them, already in his old throne. He greeted all who entered as equals, seemingly happy to see the ones he remembered from previous encounters. Behind the throne to the right on an old table, sat the famous apprentice, Lady Rhythmia of Azure, who simply politely nodded to those who looked her way.

When all were seated, they took the envelope awaiting each of them on their seats, and when The Crimson could see that all were finished reading, he smiled and sat up straight.

“I believe I’m expected to give you a game to remember, to live up to my lofty name. Very well. Some among you have waited a very long time for my return. Let’s not make them wait any longer. To the newcomers, welcome. To the returnees, welcome back.”

He stood up and removed a violet cloth from the wide table in the center, and the Gameboard came into view for all. Some stood in wonder, some expectant, and some worried. For this was a world unknown to ours, yet well known to all.

And such, the conflict of Harmony and Discord would begin.

For a Fantasy like no other awaited them.

You have 48 Hours to decide on your votes, with the phase ending at 6:30AM UTC, on Friday the 18th of August.

With 14 Players remaining, the majority lynch is at 8. If majority is achieved, the vote will be frozen and the player nominated will be killed as soon as the Game Master is available. If majority is not achieved during the Phase, the player with the most votes at the end of the time limit will be killed.

Enjoy your day.

@UsagiTenpura @King_Titanite_XV @akafa123 @Blackrune @Wonderlander @EternalMagician @VyseGolbez @SleepingPliskin @thesorceress @pictoshark @Karifean @FlareNetworkC @BunnyAdvocate @Zepfur

And just in case, a last quick tl;dr of the rules.

1. Don’t talk about the game (in the context of playing it) outside the thread. All strategy and planning must be here. (Unless you’re the Witch Side, you can also use your private discussion)
  2. Don’t edit posts.
  3. Don’t quote anything except your role from your PM
  4. Don’t reveal any information about the game after you die.
  5. Don’t break any normal forum rules.
3 Likes

I believe it is obvious who should be eliminated first this time.

Vote: UsagiTenpura

I fully disagree, this is breaking the meta.

Vote : Blackrune

Doesn’t matter. This is the new meta.

Only know that you can never go wrong with…

Vote:Karifean

1 Like

Never … except, like, most games. Including this one.

Vote: Cirno
I KNOW YOU ARE HIDING SOMEWHERE, GENIUS! :push:

1 Like

Well, I’m usually starting with voting someone random at the start of day 1, so I’ll do that here as well. And the Roulette chose:

Vote: BunnyAdvocate

“Come on now everyone. Why don’t we calm down, introduce ourselves, take a nice sip of tea and just gather some data.”

He stood up circling the table as he dug through his pockets continuing to speak. “In fact I have quite the intiguing lens to glance at data through! It’s quite the effective one!”

And with that a document suddenly appeared on everyone else’s lap.

The Document
thesorceress	- "United States" (-7 to -4)
SleepingPliskin	- Eastern Daylight Time (-4)
BunnyAdvocate	- British Summer Time (+1)
King_Titanite	- British Summer Time (+1)
pictoshark	- British Summer Time (+1)
Blackrune	- Central European Summer Time (+2)
Karifean	- Central European Summer Time (+2)
EternalMagician	- Central European Summer Time (+2)
VyseGolbez	- Central European Summer Time (+2)
Wonderlander	- Turkey Time (+3)
akafa123	- Alma-Ata Time (+6)
Zepfur		- Australian Western Standard Time (+8)
FlareNetworkC	- ???
UsagiTenpura	- ???

PS: bunny’s sleeping schedule is so up the creek that she’s best treated as being on Eastern Time.

“With this we can tell when someone is… how would you say… posting at the wrong time. Maybe that person might be waiting for others?”

Bah, continue your pointless squabbling now. Everyone can see it lacks any bite, that you’re just fishing for info.

You’ll only get real info…" he said plucking a knife from his pocket…

“When you do something like this! Karifean is a Witch! He opened the game with an incredibly pointless joke and then dragged it out for two additional posts to increase his post count! This will help deflect suspicions of reduced activity when they occur later.

And with those words the knife transformed continuing to change as the sorcerer drew his arm back, some would even say it was still changing shape for the early part of it’s flight.

A blue ballista bolt of suspicion was being thrown right at the Detective Mage, so what followed was only natural.

Vote: Karifean

(@Karifean)

Jesus Christ this is getting heated. So we’re deciding this by jokes hmmm. As @pictoshark said before, I am EST so that means at this time, it is 8:33am. Just woke up. As of now, probably not gonna lynch anyone.

The sorcerer’s blue bolt hit the detective mage as the latter was yawning. If it had any effect, he certainly didn’t intend on showing.

“…what even is that claim?”

Also, @VyseGolbez doesn’t it sort of defeat the purpose of a random vote to state its randomness openly?

And @SleepingPliskin why do you not plan on lynching anyone?

To be honest, just to see how a “no lynch” scenario would work, as I don’t know firsthand how it plays out, and it seems to rarely happen. Sure, we cut the possibilities of lynching a potential witch, but in day 1, we’re pretty much shooting in the dark.

…are you actually serious.

on which part?