Rokkenjima Mafia Roulette II - The All-Piercing Blue [GAME OVER - Witch Victory]

No modifiers on me.

Huh, so there indeed was a reason why Vyse’s investigation could be untrustworthy. Out of the innate abilities I remember people saying they have, that one still seems like the most useful one, so if people let me copy a thing, for now my target would still be Vyse.

Also, Vyse, you’ve asked around for people to give their opinions on the other players, but I think you’ve yet to make a proper post to that effect yourself. Wouldn’t you share your thoughts in detail as well? Though it is getting pretty late, so I understand if you don’t feel like doing it today.

Additionally, I’m still waiting for feedback on whether people believe it is suspicious or not for Rabla’s seemingly ordinary ability to have all those weird restrictions on it.

Raises hand.

Operating on the hopeful assumption you’re a human, a suggestion? Once we figure out who a witch is, copy them and hope you get a killer. We don’t really have any reliable way to eliminate witches as things are. Once we figure out who has that innate death ability (which I believe we’re still operating under the assumption exists, yeah?) you can copy that and kill witches at night.

Or is there something I’m not thinking of with that plan that would be a problem. It’s possible I’m missing something, but I think what we need now more than an investigator is a reliable way to elliminate witches.

I’d like it if we could do that, but there’s a problem. My ability that allows me to copy things is a locked ability that I can’t retain for the coming days. Thus, we’d have to somehow find out who the eliminator witch is today, before nightfall. This seems… difficult.

Does anyone think it’s possible their might be a Unaligned Neutral, like in the last two games?

Sure. That could explain how two people died if Wonderlander didn’t use Magic of Belief. One witch eliminating a human, one unaligned eliminating a random person to get closer to some victory condition known only to them.

Or, perhaps since there are modifiers in this game, it doesn’t need to be an unaligned player. It could be there’s a human player with some compulsion to kill, who also happened to have an innate ability that can do so.

If anyone is compelled to kill, please tell me so we can take that away from you.

Even if not, @MAFIA_Battler, @Wonderlander, @Rabla, @EternalMagician, and @Blackrune, do you have any modifiers on your name and, if you do, what are they making you do? Are any of you neutrally aligned? I’m not getting my hopes up for an answer to that second question, but still, if you want to give one that would be nice.

Sorry for being so quiet but I’ve been busy all day and will just be able to sneak away a couple of minutes now.

But my piece is Kyle Hyde the Sarcastic Detective and I’m human. I also got another ability where I can learn the names of everyone who aimed at target with a night action.

I’ll be back later when I have time again.

You’ve got a modifier on you and you didn’t say you’re human aligned. Please stay and elaborate.

I mean, is your title the Human Aligned Sarcastic Detective?

Yep, I didn’t do my suspicions in one post together, that’s correct.

@VyseGolbez Well, I’m human according to my PM, so there’s that. I’m terrible at analyzing several viewpoints for myself, so I won’t be able to do what you did, midsummer.

@Blackrune Learning the name of my ability is all he did, really. Don’t have much more notes on him, so he’s currently under suspicion for me.

@Antra Didn’t do a lot either, while the info about his innate sounds correct, there’s a certain idea I have I’ll come back to after going through each one individually. Suffice to say, he’s also under suspicion for me right now.

@midsummer Initially I didn’t really have a read on him, but his arguments for everyone honestly sound genuine that I’m more inclined to believe he’s human. However, he’s one of the ones I’d go back to saying is a witch if one of my hunches is wrong.

@thesorceress I explained in my last post why I trust her right now. Besides, if she’s a witch then I basically made my victory impossible anyway.

@EternalMagician He did almost nothing, and the info from the supposed track was already available when he said it, so it could have been a lie. He’s the third of my main suspects.

@Wonderlander My role PM says he’s human, so I’ll believe that.

@Rabla The stuff he said sounds like it was the truth. Don’t have that good of a read on him though, so he’s the second I’d fall back to if my hunches are wrong.

@MAFIA_Battler Like I said earlier, he did some pretty suicidal things if he were a witch, and is otherwise active in forwarding discussion, so I’m pretty certain that he’s human.

Now, my thoughts on @Blackrune, @Antra, and @EternalMagician as the witch team. In the beginning Blackrune says how it would be bad if everyone just claims willy-nilly, which is correct if indeed everyone does it. This is something he might have done to win points as being human. After that, he suggests that only one claims and that it should be something that is easily verifiable. More a human-side move, but also not very impactful in the grand scheme of things, so it’s not that dangerous to say as a witch. Then Antra does his RNGesus thing, which might be because of his Confrontational nature, I’ll accept that much. Then, EternalMagician claims his Tracking ability in his first post, which is seen as plausible by Blackrune immediately afterwards. When Wonderlander said he had a locked ability, Blackrune further suggests having Eternal track him, further pushing the idea that Eternal’s claim is safe. Then later, Antra calls Real and Kluck to the thread, with less than stellar success. Ultimately an action that amounts to nothing.
Next day, Antra quickly posts that he’ll wait for Blackrune, which admittedly is something we were doing at the time. Then Blackrune says he learned something about me but wants to keep the details for now. He further explains that there’s a pitfall that the witches might fall into through him withholding that information, and to this moment I don’t quite understand this pitfall. Later, Antra points out midsummer’s mistake, not much to this. Then again trying to get Kluck’s attention, and then he confirms that innate abilities have names, an information that is ultimately pointless to withhold, considering how many of them are in play. After that, he claims the Protect, that is supposedly his locked ability. After that, Blackrune finally tells everyone that he learned the name of the ability I used that night, Logic Dive. Then, Eternal gives information that is already known (him tracking Wonderlander and Wonderlander targetting me). His explanation for why he isn’t very active could be genuine though. Same for when Antra said he was in school. Up until here the three work as a team.
Then Antra says that his Innate is called Size Up and allows him to check if a player has an innate ability or not. With this team, the Eliminate would have to be with Antra, though, as Blackrune targeted me and Eternal either tracked Wonderlander or did nothing. How to fix that? Well, if Size Up is actually Blackrune’s ability and works as Blackrune described, which still fits the name, then Antra could still be the guy with the Eliminate. Then Blackrune saying that Antra is probably the least trustworthy among midsummer, sorceress and Antra would simply being the witches giving up on a lost cause. What Antra says about his modifier, again, I am willing to believe.
Eternal’s newest post, I don’t know, it could be that he got Wonderlander’s locked ability from last night (because it sounds like the same thing), it could be that he’s lying.

Anyway, I might have been a bit rambly above, bottom line is, I am very certain that among @Blackrune, @Antra, @midsummer, @EternalMagician, and @Rabla three witches are hidden, and my guess is that those three are Blackrune, Antra, and EternalMagician.

1 Like

Well, while it’s less reliable, there is the possibility of claiming an Eliminate ourselves. Right now though, of the ones we’re more certain of being human, @Wonderlander has already claimed an ability, @thesorceress plans to use her innate. Leaves me and @MAFIA_Battler. So, do we both claim an Eliminate, and if we do, do we target the same person?

Yeah it is, was a bit too careful about not copying from the pm and just wrote it down quickly.

The pitfall was the chance they’d mention an incorrect ability name after I checked them. I was kind of looking forward to catching someone in that, but now they’ll probably try to make it fit or just don’t mention it.

Also I don’t have any modifier.

As I said before I have a locked ability right now that I can claim. Should I claim it and who should I use it on then?

Also if you want to prove my innocence then please use Wonder’s claim and check what abilities I’ve used so far.

Alternatively, I got an idea of how to open this catbox of who the killer is. Two ideas, actually. The first I’m not sure if the GM has something against it.

I can choose any number of targets, including eliminated players. For each of those targets, if they are currently eliminated at the end of the night phase, I learn who eliminated them.

I can choose any number of targets. For each of those targets, I learn if they have ever used an Elimination-type ability.

So, your thoughts on this?

Oho! Those do seem effective…

I’m off to bed now so if you want me to make the claim or have any questions then I’ll do that or answer them as soon as I wake up tomorrow.

Those do seem good!

@MAFIA_Battler! You have returned. Do you have any modifiers? And anything to add to the discussion since you were last here?