Rokkenjima Mafia Roulette II - The All-Piercing Blue [GAME OVER - Witch Victory]

I’ve been busy on discord, so i haven’t really been looking at the game since my last big long post. Let me reread…

Okay, sorry for the absence guys! We sharing identities? Well, I’m not Superman, that’s for sure. And I’m not Batman, or Spiderman, or Aquaman, or a merman, or a wolfman. I’m not a brahman, or common, or ramen. I’m not a caiman either, so you don’t really need to worry about anything. My name is Phi. I guess you could say… I am no man.

And I am human aligned, without any modifiers to my name.

And I do rather like that team of three Vyse. And if you are sure, one of you will have to refute Antra’s claim. We can’t let it get lost.

1 Like

Heh.
Well, those won’t help us with the other witches, but figuring out who the killers are is probably a good priority.

Finishing up my post…

15 minutes later

His character? Oh do you mean the game master’s little prank? Right. Human aligned witch is quite silly, and exactly his style…

All good and valid observations.

Nope. Just a normal human aligned witch here!

It seems Rabla’s list theory is 100% correct!

Our gamemaster:
Karifean - Bernkastel - Umineko no Naku Koro ni

Players:
Wonderlander - Phi - Zero Escape Series
Blackrune - Watase Kasasagi - Root Double -Before Crime * After Days-
Antra - Kaede Akamatsu - New Danganronpa V3: Minna no Koroshiai Shingakki
Real - Miles Edgeworth - Ace Attorney Series
VyseGolbez - Victorique de Bloise - GOSICK
Rabla - Hildibrand Helidor Maximillian Manderville - Final Fantasy XIV
Midsummer - David Young - D4 Dark Dreams Don’t Die
Kluck - Miyoko Anzai - THE iDOLM@STER: Cinderella Girls
Doldod - Naoto Shirogane - Persona 4
Wonderlander - Mio Nishizono - Little Busters!
EternalMagician - Kyle Hyde - Hotel Dusk: Room 215 & Last Window: The Secret of Cape West
pictoshark - Lambdadelta - Umineko no Naku Koro ni

Some of the abilities don’t match though. Why does Victorique have Logic Dive? Why isn’t it Kaede who has that?

Meh, I should probably respond to Vyse’s plan next…

So, your two plans are:

Kill one out of @Blackrune, @Antra, @midsummer, @EternalMagician, and @Rabla.

or

Track kills tonight through the two abilities you proposed.

Those plans both seem pretty good… Which one would you rather do @VyseGolbez?

1 Like

Wake up to find Kari has fucked with several of us after all.

I am a Skeptic Human Aligned, and will die if I don’t successfully refute a Blue Truth at least once every two days. This is why I’ve been trying to justify Refuting Antra’s double-protect…

So…Rabla, Antra, and Vyse all have modifiers.

I can’t cure all of them the way things are now.

Should I prioritize? Or try and make a blue truth claim to expand my power?

You can’t save me today anyway, so don’t worry about me until tomorrow night. I’d die before you had a chance to help.

In the meantime, if anyone decides a Blue Truth needs to be removed from play today, I’d like to request you ask me to handle it so I can live to Day 4.

Once Vyse gets here we can figure something out. I’m willing to let you refute me, I don’t have an innate, remember?

Don’t worry, we’ll figure something out.

Thanks buddy.

I’m out for the day so I’ll be unavailable for a few hours, I’ll let you all know when I’m back.

@MAFIA_Bernkastel!

How much longer until Blue claims are sealed?

Since our game master appears to have already hit the hay I guess I’ll work it out for myself!

So what, we have until 6:41 PM BST to make Blue claims, right?

So we’ve got… 17 hours and 5 minutes?

And then 3 hours after that the phase auto ends, which is 9:41 PM BST

so there are 20 hours and 5 minutes until the end of this phase?

wow I was out for seven hours and nothing happened

So I’m guessing you have to refute an actual falsehood to survive.

Well, those two in combination mean that even if we both claim the info one, only one can actually use it since the other is refuted by Rabla, meaning if the witches kill the other, then nothing is really gained. So I’m currently more leaning towards the kill someone plan, although in this case it would be me who had to be refuted since otherwise people might fear I just kill Wonderlander instead. Of course, right now we’d also want to refute at least one, if not both, Antra and midsummer, so I don’t know if we should Rabla handle that instead.

Do respond with your thoughts on this, I just got up, could be I missed something.

That’s correct. Refuting a true blue is terrible for me, and a Press would be suicide.

I mean, I sorta doubt we’ll get an answer from them, but it’s worth a try:

@Antra @midsummer Are both your claims truthful?

Yes, my claim is true. It’s not a direct quote from the role PM since that’s not a thing we’re supposed to be doing, apparently, but it’s what my locked ability does.

I think that using this ability I cooked up higher up in the thread could be a good idea:

This ability lets me kill [PLAYER NAME] once per night! When this ability is used, the gamemaster is forced to post that I used this ability in thread, even if the kill was negated, or someone else beat me to the punch.

Oh yeah, if we go for the kill strategy, I’d also suggest using this specific one.

Doesn’t that have the usual issue tho?

The purple is an ‘Act’, and the green is ‘Information’, yes?