Rokkenjima Mafia Roulette II - The All-Piercing Blue [GAME OVER - Witch Victory]

we already got this verdict though.

@MAFIA_Bernkastel Although a clearer judgement would be appreciated. I mean, we basically more or less already said that itā€™s going to be a false claim anyway, so knowing if the claim conforms to the rules is all Iā€™m really asking for.

Yes, my Blue Claim is true. I wrote it down with my own words but itā€™s still a Locked ability.

So both @Antra and @midsummer say that their claims are true. As weā€™ll probably let Rabla refute one among me and @MAFIA_Battler, the one thatā€™s refuted can refute one of the two just to be safe without losing much. So the question is, who among @Wonderlander, @EternalMagician, @Blackrune, @thesorceress, and the other among me and Battler sacrifices their ability for this night to refute the other one, just to be safe? As we probably want to use the kill, the one among the killing party is out, and I really wanna see sorceress remove one modifier this night, so thatā€™s also out. Like I said earlier, Wonderlander could figure out if EternalMagician spoke the truth about his track, so Iā€™d like to keep that as well. Eternal himself doesnā€™t seem to have an innate (at least I donā€™t remember one), so thatā€™d be a good pick, and Blackruneā€™s skill identifier might be the least useful of the bunch, so maybe one of them? What do you guys think?

Oh, and I doubt midsummer or Antra are willing to refute the other one, so thatā€™s why I didnā€™t list them.

Information refers to the acquisition of information, Crimson.

Both of your highlighted sections are actions.

The Game Master will need to find a different loophole if they plan to deny it.

Just for reference, Iā€™ll requote their blues down here in the thread.

I see, I misunderstood

Hey, at least my ability cleared some suspicion off of you. Iā€™m not sure how useful itā€™ll be now, but at least I accomplished one thing.

Canā€™t say I like those proposed targets. Not only because Iā€™m one of them, but also because the chance of hitting the killer is zero.

Oh? Would you care to elaborate?

Ok, I can take it upon me to sacrifice my ability and make the other refute.

midsummer, thatā€™s a lie!

Just a heads up, it seems Iā€™m going to be really busy today with hobbies and social activities, so itā€™s pretty likely I wonā€™t get to participate in the discussion until the daylight phase is almost over, if even then.

There isnā€™t a whole lot I could do, regarding in-game actions I could take, anyway. Iā€™ve already made a claim and since I donā€™t want to lose my ability, I wouldnā€™t want to refute anyone either. I guess I could press someone, but that doesnā€™t seem like itā€™d contribute too much.

The future is in your hands.

It doesnā€™t have any informational part to it. Itā€™s just ā€œmake a public post + eliminate this playerā€. Thereā€™s no real feedback there. If youā€™re saying itā€™s informational because you can tell if it got blocked or not, well, thatā€™s a bit too strict of a restriction because that applies to half the Acting abilities I can think of.

Btw even if it does violate the rules you can still refute it. Iā€™ll just take up the task myself if nobody else does.

This was referring to Vyseā€™s top candidates for shooting, which look to be Eternalmagician and me.

Seeing how Iā€™m confirmed to have visited Vyse, I clearly wasnā€™t the one who went and killed a guy.

Eternalmagician was refuted the first day, which just rules them out too because either their claim was truthful or they got blocked from doing anything.

So unless Iā€™m forgetting something the killer should be among: @Antra, @midsummer, and @thesorceress. (technically Vyse is an option too, but again, ability name and all that)

Hey, Antra is also in this list, please donā€™t forget that.

@MAFIA_Battler so the plan now is that we claim that killing ability, I refute @Antra, @Rabla refutes me. Right?

Whoops, you didnā€™t mention him when you got to talking about good picks in your last post.
Puts me slightly more at ease, but only slightly.

Though a question to ask here is, would the killer have claimed?
Seems risky for them to give up their weapon, but I guess they might have been forced to bank on it now.

Well, if they didnā€™t, then the killer is @thesorceress, and, well, itā€™d be super devastating for me if thatā€™s the case. Probably less so for you guys, though.

Just woke up and would like to say: not a killer, youā€™ll see that for sure tonight.

A quick little side note, two people died last night did they not? If Iā€™m not wrong, weā€™re looking for a team, not one person. Or do we have another theory on how both diedā€“I only skimmed what happened before I went to sleep.

I mean since I went to sleep. That didnā€™t make any sense.

Well, we were thinking that itā€™s unlikely for the witches to have two kills from the get-go. So the possible alternative explanations are:

1. One witch side kill, one human side kill, the human side kill was done by one of the dead people.
  2. One witch side kill, one death through means of modifier.
  3. One human side kill with counter kill so that both died
  4. One human side kill with suicide effect so that both died.

Well, itā€™s true @thesorceress is the one out of those that hasnā€™t claimed, but funnily enough Iā€™d still consider them the least suspicious out of the three. Their ability seems to match up with there being some modifiers (they canā€™t all be making it up, right?), and since the name was mentioned, I doubt it was just a locked ability a witch happened to get. Granted, it could still be a huge invention, but the confusion with not really knowing how the ability works looked pretty genuine.

Which means that if everything checks out, the killer wonā€™t actually be able to act tonight.