Rokkenjima Mafia Roulette II - The All-Piercing Blue [GAME OVER - Witch Victory]

I mean, I also don’t think she’s the killer. It’s just what it would mean if the killer didn’t claim something. But you’re right, the only kill that should happen this night is the one attempted by Battler (if we still go through with the plan)

@MAFIA_Battler So we have three hours left for claiming abilities. I’m basically just waiting for a “yes” from you to claim the ability you put up earlier.

On second look, singling out a target beforehand is obviously not ok. Make sure you look over the rules yourself carefully as well =P

I took “[PLAYER NAME]” as the usual “choose a target”

Well, as we are approaching the end of claiming abilities time, guess I can’t wait to confirm the plan with Battler.

I can choose one target and kill them! When this ability is used, the gamemaster is forced to post that I used this ability in thread, even if the kill was negated, or someone else beat me to the punch.

Did a little bit rewording to answer @MAFIA_Bernkastel’s concerns. If there’s still something wrong, please tell me what it is.

@MAFIA_Battler FOR THE LOVE OF WHATEVER DEITY YOU CHOOSE, GET IN HERE IN THE NEXT HOUR!

@Rabla At the very least you now have one ability you can safely refute. If you want to refute Battler instead, then I guess you can wait until the time for claims has passed and he either claimed it as well or didn’t show up, as after that we still have three hours to refute. I am definitely waiting with my refute until you have refuted.

Sounds good!

Hi. So what? I claim that Blue?

That’s the idea. What, do you want to give tit for tat and refuse?

Didn’t want to screw up something so important, that’s all.

I can choose one target and kill them! When this ability is used, the gamemaster (who is known by some as Kari-chan) is forced to post that I used this ability in thread, even if the kill was negated, or someone else beat me to the punch.

I couldn’t resist the joke~

Now we wait who Rabla chooses to refute, that person can then refute Antra without risking losing their ability (as they already lose it thanks to the refute). If Antra spoke the truth, he can still protect people anyway, and if he lied and was a witch to boot, we denied them of Magic.

The time limit for claims and presses has now passed. The day phase ends in three hours.

So
who are you going to shoot?

Good question…

We gotta do it tonight?

Well, technically no. If the killer won’t be able to move and there are only 3 witches, we are in no rush yet.

Except @Rabla. Clock’s ticking.

Ahahahaha! I’m starting to think that nap was a fucking atrocious idea! It seems that @VyseGolbez is still in the podcast…

@MAFIA_Bernkastel!

I request an extension of this phase, due to the bizarre circumstances that surrounded it’s most important concluding moments.

Rejected.

And I’m back. It seems the only question left is who the target for the kill is going to be.

Well, there’s always this thing

In all seriousness, though, being one of the prime suspects myself, I guess I’ll leave this choice to you. Choose wisely.

Oh yeah. Duh. we target at night. I’m a fricking idiot.

Feel free to ignore me.

@Antra That’s a lie!