Rokkenjima Mafia Roulette II - The All-Piercing Blue [GAME OVER - Witch Victory]

I demand complete records of truth or RIOT

Also, am I the only one who thinks logic dive with such a crazy rotation on it is borderline useless? If it was only 2 Different states it alternated between it would be rather useful as you could learn the states, but with the cycle as it was, it didn’t give you any information at all!

Also blackrune doesn’t even get a have fun on the end of his role PM because he had so much to micromanage. I find this funny

2 Likes

Fool.

I have an ability that tells me the sanity history of all the users Logic Dive, along with all the results that they have seen up to this point.

I found it funny that it started out on naive of all things.
Well, someone could have also used a blue to permanently set any ability with a sanity to sane or something.

Yeah, there are different ways I could have played. I decided to mostly get info through other means and let people think for a while I’d be a bogstandard sane cop while I used that.

Then why didn’t you do this…Oh right you’re a witch. So you obviously wouldn’t reveal the best plans, only the second best.
Still at that point you are setting up a witch to kill you…

I’m surprised no-one went for any power plays at all until the end. I would’ve definitely at least suggested “On use of this ability, all players who lie next daytime Phase are killed at the end of the daytime Phase” or similar if I was a human. Though I’d probably get blocked on that, lul

What are you taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalking about? I didn’t play in this game~

1 Like