Rokkenjima Mafia Roulette II - The All-Piercing Blue [GAME OVER - Witch Victory]

I’m cool. You have 2 minutes. Or so.

Magician of the Immortal! [color=blue]That’s a lie![/color]

(I’m just going to interpret that as a refutation of EternalMagician’s claim)

People were obviously still unaccustomed to this strange ruleset and so the day passed without a lot of claims happening. Whether that was a smart or poor choice they wouldn’t know until the next morning arrived. Until then, all that could be heard was the cry of the higurashi.

You have 24 hours to send me your night actions if you have the ability to use one.

Good night, sleep well… may this night be a peaceful one…

@VyseGolbez @Blackrune @Antra @midsummer @thesorceress @EternalMagician @Doldod @Wonderlander @Rabla @Real @Kluck @MAFIA_Battler

The night was busy, but felt short. Most people still had no idea who all these random people even were, so a few of them struck up conversations with one another trying to get to know each other better.

However, not everyone was content with just sitting back and waiting for the time being. It would seem some people were on the move, as everyone would tragically be made to realize as dawn broke the next day.

Because when they all reconvened, ready to continue their arguments, two people never came. They turned to the voyager, who coldly explained the situation to them:

Doldod has died, they were Naoto Shirogane, the Human Aligned Detective Prince.
Real has died, they were Miles Edgeworth, the Human Aligned Prosecuting Attorney.

An expression of shock and horror could be seen on everyone’s faces. Was this truly this brutal a game…?

But the clock wouldn’t stop to let them regain their composure. It was already time to continue the debate.

You have 48 hours to make your Blue Truths. If everyone has already made theirs or otherwise makes it clear that they would be okay with the game moving on even though they still have a Claim or Press/Refute available, the phase may end early.

Blue Claims and Presses must be made at least three hours before the day phase ends. Any claims made after that will be ignored.

Well then, let’s get this rolling:

@Wonderlander, whom did you watch?
@EternalMagician, if your ability was truthful, whom did you track?
@MAFIA_Battler, if you didn’t get your ability locked by wrongly refuting, what did you do? Because it did sound like you had an ability.

Also, if the second death was neither caused by Magic of Belief nor was a modkill (I would assume such would be announced), whom of the human players killed someone?

Of course, the witches could simply have two kills from the get go, I’m aware of that.

B-b-but… there was only one uncontested blue claim in play, wasn’t there?

Great… that means the gamemaster was cruel enough to make Innate Abilities that can kill.

Flippin’ liar…

So what, were there two innate kills, or did Wonderlander use the Magic of Belief?

Well if we flip the chessboard around…

It would be really dumb of Wonderlander to use the Magic of Belief in these circumstances.

Therefore, I’m pretty confidant that he’s a human. After all, he’s pretty good at these games in his own very annoying way.

It did? Guess your instincts are fading. The reason why I refuted so confidently was because I had nothing to lose, I had no intention on making a claim and I had no Innate.

It was this part that made me belief that. Was it a locked ability you chose not to claim?

Yeah. It was complete trash.

It was: Choose a target. In the future, when that target is eliminated, they are allowed one last shot to eliminate anyone during the day phase.

Too much power to one person. Too risky.

You know you guys, don’t copy things from PMs. Use indirect quotes or something. I don’t want my writing style to become a truth bullet.

So what, should we not quote when making truthful blue claims?

No. Remember how the Blue Claim was described in the rules? “I have an ability that allows me to …”. So long as the ability is the same, you can change the wording (I’ll probably change it back in your Day Result PM anyways if it’s obviously supposed to be the same thing).

Two dead…

So! Time to be suspicious of the people who blue truthed and got away with it right?

Okay, luckily for me, my target was visited by one other person, so…

Care to explain why you also visited @VyseGolbez

@Blackrune???

Kyahahaha!

I guess I’ll be more careful next time!

Still, @VyseGolbez, he’s throwing a hissy fit about me direct quoting right after I posted my locked ability.

Is that enough proof for you that I’m telling the truth?

You do realize that list is literally

Just Wonderlander

right?

Someone stop this guy (this is meant half jokingly as it helps us). Always manipulating the GM. Anyway, yeah, I believe you.