Rokkenjima Mafia Roulette - The Head's Ring [Game Over - Witch Side Victory]

Goddamnit picto.

Game over time. Election submitted.

Oh yeah, but the gamemaster has pertinent business in another fragment, so once he finishes that he should be able to post here.

I seriously don’t get why I am so shady. I shared my suspicions, and your main reason for suspecting me is my suspicions don’t align with the others’. I know that one of @thesorceress and @Karifean wasn’t a witch now, but now I know the other one is. What about me was shady? I talked a lot last game I was named OTK VIP. I decised to cut down on my talking and only respond when asked so I wouldn’t be named witch VIP again. But you just named me witch VIP. I mean what? I may be inexperienced, but wtf am I supposed to do to not be shady? Anyways whatever, I give up with you two. You are just seriously too conceited to even think about the possibilty if you being wrong.

So @Karifean and @thesorceress. One of you is a witch but one of you is not. So please, whichever of you who isn’t the witch. Try to see things my way. Open your mind up to the possibilty I am being framed again because appearently I make it super easy. Please. I don’t want us humans to lose. Please.

Can you seriously not see why everyone is suspicious of you?

And so the sun rises once more.

The Family Alchemist made their Election, and the ring has been passed on.

The Witches have struck! A corpse found in the mansion has been identified as @Restkastel, a Human.

Today’s Family Head is @Karifean

A Witch has been elected, and a Human will die today, leaving three.
A Witch will kill tonight, leaving two.
This result cannot be averted, and the path to fate has been set.

Therefore by Majority Victory, the Witch Side have won the first ever Roulette match in The Head’s Ring!

Congratulations to our winners, the Witches @Karifean and @Blackrune!

And a last round of applause to our survivors on the last day,
@thesorceress, @pictoshark and @Wonderlander
Unfortunately, this is an island of magic, and no Humans will be left alive.

Thanks for Playing!
@Restkastel @StarTurner @Karifean @Antra @Blackrune @pictoshark @EternalMagician @thesorceress @Wonderlander @Aspirety

3 Likes

I am disappointed in you Karifean. Really, not killing either of us? How insane.

Well clearly it worked out for him.

It was interesting to watch

Only because literal incompetence on the part of @Wonderlander, who once again is Witch MVP

1 Like

Did I die? Did I miss that?

I guess Rabla chose that Kari shot you on the day or something?

@Wonderlander’s Exalted Character Sheet

1 Like

Like really, the fact that the witches killed such stupid people is why I didn’t think it was Kari

implying he would even be a terrestrial

Come on picto, we know he’d be a non heroic mortal at best.

Lolol, I cannot believe how egoistical you are.

Anyways, good game witches! See you next time around!

you must be mistaken I would never mess that up see your name is right there

Azzy should totally be modkilled now, he edited his post :cackle: :stuck_out_tongue:

Karifean pretty much just didn’t want to kill you as a challenge to himself.
Besides, doing things that seem detrimental can sometimes end up working in your favor in this game.
Certainly worked out pretty well on the third day.

@pictoshark Guess you should have trusted your magic envelope on the first day after all.

@Wonderlander I’m kind of sorry for partly causing you to be dragged down into the abyss.

Good game. ^^

1 Like

C’mon the game was really between me, rest and Wonderlander.

You’ve got to admit that.

btw, now that the game is over, are we going to officially learn who the favored heir was? Although I guess the claim that it was Antra is most likely correct.