Rokkenjima Secret Oyashiro III [Finished - One True Kings Victory]

I don’t trust Usagi because of reasons I have already given. You may or may not agree, but I voted no because of my suspicions. I voted yours down because frankly voting yes would have been odd when the chancellor herself did not want it. Not only that, but you had been rather shady for a long time since you were throwing shade on both me and Blackrune, and yet you complain about me downvoting Blackrune now. How odd. This on top of your voting record puts some serious suspicion on you in my opinion.

Even if I were Oyashiro I would have had no guarantees about who @Rabla would pick because nobody besides the Kings have information on him, so it would be a very silly move to rely on his nomination to get elected. As I have said before, the main reason I am going along with this is that we have no other option if we want to avoid a topdeck. And since I know I can trust myself and get confirmed as not Oyashiro, it would allow us to win the game as if you believed me at that point we would have two trustworthy Chancellors to bounce between.

And honestly, it seems like you know this. You are a smart enough person to know this. Hence why I think that it is likely that you are a King, and are trying desperately to make this government fail so you have an opportunity to win.

If you really do think I would rely on a relative unknown if I -was- Oyashiro, then I am a bit disappointed in your evaluation of me. Then again, you have been throwing shade on me and Blackrune for a very long time, so to me it seems more likely that you are a desperate King trying to convince whoever you can to downvote this government.

Not only that, but if I get passed a progressive policy, then the game can be over with a much higher reliability than topdecking ever could give us. And if we topdeck, we waste one of our two chances to kill Oyashiro or a King anyway if it is a King. This all sounds to me like a really bad idea in general.

And need I remind everyone who put us in this mess in the first place? It would be Wonderlander himself. He picked Pockety without asking her if she would be fine with it, which resulted in her telling everyone to downvote her. Which is what left us in this position of either having to topdeck or having to accept whatever @Rabla picked.

I honestly think that Wonderlander is trying to force a topdeck and also use this opportunity to throw shade on both Rabla and whoever he chose to be chancellor so that he could discredit people that he, as a King, would know are Progressives, as that is the only sense this makes at least in my eyes.

It has seemed for a while now that Wonderlander has been making decisions based on information that the rest of us do not have. @pictoshark noticed this a while back and commented on it, and this really seems to add more fuel to the fire for that theory, at least in my opinion.

I might be wrong though, so I would like to hear what other people have to say regarding the odd record that Wonderlander has when it comes to voting and the like. Can anyone else think of an alternate interpretation to what I just proposed? I would love to hear it in case the game continues due to being dealt triple King. It would not hurt to have more information and theories.

(Sorry about triple post, I kept thinking of things to say right after finishing the last post.)

The vote has concluded! Here are the results.

7 YES to 3 NO; the vote succeeds.

Upon hearing the results, the chancellor stands up. “I’m glad we’re in agreement that I am the most fitting to be leading this council.” The president looks at him with a smile, as do a few others at the round table. A few others look at him in shock and horror, another musters naught but a bored look. But even if they tried resisting now… it was already too late.

Restkastel is Oyashiro. The One True Kings win!

Final game status

One True King policies played: 3/6
Progressive policies played: 4/5
Successful Governments: 7
Failed Votes: 3
Total policies inspected: 21
Final Government: Rabla and Restkastel
Winning Team: One True Kings

1 Like

Oh holy hell that was too intense aaaaaaaaargh. Who in blazes were my fascists. I get the feeling Rabla might have been and I know out of akafa and Picto one was, with a slight lean towards maybe picto but Im not sure.

1 Like

Boy, that was easy.

It was waaaaaay too close for comfort for me.

Everyone may now state their allegiance in red if they so desire~

Lol.

RIP.

I had this nagging feeling this was a bad idea, but was greedy and didn’t wanna sacrifice it for the random. Oh well, lesson for next time.

I was One True King :innocent:

1 Like

As you suspect, my honoured Oyashiro-sama, I am one of the One True Kings, and your faithful silent assassin.

It ended up being way easier than I expected to swoop in at the end and raise you to your rightful seat. I had a general idea Picto would be fine with the idea (didn’t expect him to flat out suggest you), and my alternative opinion never got the chance to speak. With that, it was easy to justify passing over the ‘safe’ bet PocketyHat and on to you.

With myself, and the obvious Yes votes from my fellow Kings and yourself, Oyashiro-sama, all I had to do was convince a measly two people to vote Yes and our majority was guaranteed. Pictoshark was easy enough, he’s rather trusting in me as a player overall, and Wonderlander’s loud declaration to vote No was sure to sway people towards Yes after the previous government. So here with are, with seven Yes votes!

Hahahahahahahaaaa! What an easy scenario I was presented with!

And now, one final twist in your gut, Progressives.

On the contrary, dear Pictoshark. From the very start I’ve wanted to call you all the “Losers”, and as such you shall be! Enjoy the dirt, you broken excuse of a team. It’s all you’ll see until the next Fragment is located.

2 Likes

Those 4 prog policies didn’t exist amiright?

Wait, so @Wonderlander voted no at the end right? Was he a King? An incompetent Progressive? Uggghhhhhhhh

What’s wrong with that guy?

Remember everyone, taking his fire away from him and saying what he was would be very rude so let him come forward and say it.

Also I was Progressive as they came (obviously).

Awww I didn’t even get the chance to say something back to Rest. :confused: Just came home lol.

Anyways, not surprised, and thank god it is over.

FYI I was a progressive, and IMO I wasn’t incompetent. If you had any worthwhile addition besides trying to cause chaos and dissing me at every chance you get without trying to understand we might have had a shot at this lol. I was basically fighting for us and none of you even decided to take a shot at me lol.

Except @Blackrune. Sorry for not trusting you. You were amazing, and even voted Yes to me. You are awesome.

2 Likes

To be fair… I wasn’t that sure, but considering how much you got attacked I thought it was just as likely that picto might be a King trying to discredit you.

Turns out neither was true.

Welcome to @pictoshark.

This sucks. I knew Restkastel was bad news but I didn’t think they were Oyashiro.

Sorry for suspecting you so much Wonderlander. I still don’t really understand why everyone voted down Usagi/Blackrune as a thing. I’ve been meaning to ask progressives that at endgame. I thought that was our best bet, why did none of you go for it? I’m asking this seriously by the way, I’m curious.

I was progressive by the way.

I didn’t trust Blackrune.