Rokkenjima Secret Oyashiro III [Finished - One True Kings Victory]

Alrighty then, signups are closed, I’ll be setting the game up shortly.

Our seating order, and thus order of presidential candidates, has been decided!

1. @UsagiTenpura

You will receive your role PMs shortly. To reiterate, progressives don’t know who anyone is, radicals know who their fellow radicals are and also who Oyashiro is, Oyashiro doesn’t know who anyone else is. There are six players on the progressive team and four players on the radical team, with one taking on the role of the (false?) deity Oyashiro.

2 Likes

You have all been informed of your roles, so let’s get this started.

Welcome to the Hinamizawa village council, where the future path of Hinamizawa is decided. Your voice is now the voice of the village, so make sure you live up to that responsibility. We have high expecations that you will steer our village in the right direction, towards a brighter, more progressive future.

For the time being, how about introducing yourself to your fellow council members?

To reiterate, talking about the game outside this topic is strictly prohibited, both for progressives as well as for radicals. Please keep all discussion in this topic only.

Nomination Phase

@UsagiTenpura, you are the current presidential candidate, please nominate a chancellor. Feel free to make introductions and get everyone’s opinions, but once you’ve made up your mind, please state your chancellor’s name in bold. We will then start the voting. If you do not pick a presidential candidate in 24 hours, you lose your opportunity to do so (this counts as a failed vote) and the next candidate in line takes your place.

4 Likes

9th candidate again. I sense some foul-play. Bet @PictoShark bribed good old Karifean here.

Anyways, I propose we don’t trust many of the things @PictoShark says because I am tired of him backstabbing us. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

6th candidate somehow, but I’m here for my first Secret Oyashiro! I hope everyone has fun, because I trust none of you!
And I think it’s always a mistake to trust @PictoShark in any situation.

4 Likes

Now now, no need to jump on our fellow progressives in the council. We’re all progressives here right? We shouldn’t distrust our fellows until they act suspiciously and espouse radical views.

For now, let us begin making Hinamizawa a better place for all of our residents so they may enjoy their lives here!

2 Likes

Greetings everyone, this is my first time among this council.

Being a former loli myself who just recently graduated, and suffered from previous radical policies, it is my greatest desire to contribute in making this land the happiest place for them, and for everyone else who adore them.

It is a great honor to be the first candidate, one that however brings me nervosity. I pledge not to make any risky move for the sake of information. As a true progressive, I believe the passing of a single radical policy is a blight that will have true consequences on the inhabitants of our village, and it thus should be avoided at all cost.

I don’t really have any idea who I would nominate as chancellor. Pictoshark’s idea from the last time was interesting, except he turned out to be a radical and they won. I’m attempted to roll a random probability among the nine of you and pict up whoever comes out, but if anyone has a suggestion I will wait a few hours to learn of them.

At this point I don’t really have any reason to particularly trust or distrust anyone. I have the burden of choosing someone with the knowledge that 4 out of 9 of you are, very sadly, my enemies, and yet have no form of information that could even hint me as to anyone’s identity.

3 Likes

There’s no need to hide my true colors from anyone here this time around.

#PHEW

Last game was stressful! Alright, I’ve been pushed into another fragment of this superstitious village? Nice! Chaos usually arises from these proceedings, so this should be educational!

I’m a progressive although I won’t blame you for not believing me. Now, where were we…?

Kuhuhuhuhu… I put forward that idea as a genuine way of gaining trust, it’s actually a really good strategy! Basically, it means that The first player has control over all the chancellor picks until further information is gathered.

As the first player is more likely to be a progressive than to not be, this reduces the chances of double radical governments passing easy radical policies, as each president can’t just choose their chancellor for arbitrary reasons such as, “Oh me and Restkastel are the ‘dream team’ so I’ll pick him” or other things like that.

It’s DEFINITELY a good idea, think it over yourself, my reasoning checks out.

I’ll throw out a sea of tactics that I might have kept hidden last game, in an attempt to gain everyone’s trust. How does that sound?

The first president should set a precedent for future chancellor choices. It should be a simple precedent, like “the person two ahead of you on the list” or something like that.

If a radical policy is passed there are only three possible culprits! The president, the chancellor, or the policy deck!

This game contains 6 progressive policy cards, and the rest are radicals. When a policy is passed, that card is removed from the deck and left on the table for the rest of the game, it will never be shuffled back in.

This means that the more liberal policies that have been played, the less unusual it is for someone to get bad luck and just draw three radical policies, especially if not many radical policies have been played yet. Therefore, we should be less suspicious of people who pass radical policies if the progressives have a major lead, it’s just the way the game works.

Making the next presidential candidate the chancellor is rather bad form, it’s giving someone too much power in a short burst. This is not an ironcald rule, there ARE scenarios where it is a good idea to do it. Just know that me and @Restkastel might have a kneejerk downvote reaction.

This is my last piece of advice. If someone is making a lot of jokes, when they don’t usually do so, this is probably a cheap attempt at being endearing, and you should be slightly suspicious of them.

There is one piece of advice I’m withholding, I’ll talk about it a bit later, if it becomes relevant.

1 Like

You suck

Could you please go into more detail, young lady? Which part of my eloquent and glorious yellow tactics, “sucked”?

Or is it me? Are you insulting my level of skill? Some evidence might be required…

Nooo damn it.
I was just making tests of colors, and wrote nonsense and hit enter right away, and then deleted it right away… arg…

Damn it, I’ll never live this one down.
I still apologize very much, both to you and everyone else on the forum.

Wow, great day start, go me…

1 Like

Ohoho!~ Me and myself are back here!
"Yes, Pockety-sama is back!"
But I guess I’ll keep my narcissistic part quiet, you all should know who I am. Let’s do our best to make hinamizawa a great place for me and all of the lolis, shall we?

First of all, I recommend that the order should go like this: 1st goes with 6th, 2nd goes with 7th, 3rd goes with 8th, 4th goes with 9th, 5th goes with 10th. That should cover everyone in the least turns possible and make sure that no candidate become president immediately after.

What do you all think, council of hinamizawa?

3 Likes

I’ll go along with it.

So 5 ahead?

It’s an honor to be part of this council.
To start off, let me iterate my firm conviction that lolis are the pillar that holds society together, and we should ensure their safety going forward. I trust everyone here agrees.

Also, 2nd seat? Neat.

I have no objection to going with some fixed nomination order for now. Of course there’s a small chance the suggested one was picked with some sort of agenda in mind, but seeing how we have next to zero information at the moment, might as well. It’s probably not bad to go with a plan that restricts radicals from making use of their information without looking suspicious.

GAK! UsagiTenpura probably shouldn’t take any suggestions otherwise the entire plan falls apart!

Okay. Let’s just wait.

Yep

Although again, @UsagiTenpura is free to nominate whoever they want and set the pattern that way. In the end, it’s their choice.

Hi guys! Seems all a bit lively here.

I’m almost hesitant to go in such a fixed order this time around, given how hard it backfires last time we did it, but I’m willing to go along with what the current president suggests.

Back from my hiatus in the previous round, which seemed to go poorly without me present.

Shame I’m at the bottom of the list, but what can I do.

Good luck, everyone.

I’m trying to find an alternative logic in order not to follow anyone’s idea, while still creating a pattern. Give me a bit of time, sorry.

It is fine, take your time :smiley:

And trust me :slight_smile: