Rokkenjima Secret Oyashiro III [Finished - One True Kings Victory]

The vote has concluded! Here are the results.

7 YES to 3 NO; the vote succeeds.

Upon hearing the results, the chancellor stands up. “I’m glad we’re in agreement that I am the most fitting to be leading this council.” The president looks at him with a smile, as do a few others at the round table. A few others look at him in shock and horror, another musters naught but a bored look. But even if they tried resisting now… it was already too late.

Restkastel is Oyashiro. The One True Kings win!

Final game status

One True King policies played: 3/6
Progressive policies played: 4/5
Successful Governments: 7
Failed Votes: 3
Total policies inspected: 21
Final Government: Rabla and Restkastel
Winning Team: One True Kings

1 Like

Oh holy hell that was too intense aaaaaaaaargh. Who in blazes were my fascists. I get the feeling Rabla might have been and I know out of akafa and Picto one was, with a slight lean towards maybe picto but Im not sure.

1 Like

Boy, that was easy.

It was waaaaaay too close for comfort for me.

Everyone may now state their allegiance in red if they so desire~

Lol.

RIP.

I had this nagging feeling this was a bad idea, but was greedy and didn’t wanna sacrifice it for the random. Oh well, lesson for next time.

I was One True King :innocent:

1 Like

As you suspect, my honoured Oyashiro-sama, I am one of the One True Kings, and your faithful silent assassin.

It ended up being way easier than I expected to swoop in at the end and raise you to your rightful seat. I had a general idea Picto would be fine with the idea (didn’t expect him to flat out suggest you), and my alternative opinion never got the chance to speak. With that, it was easy to justify passing over the ‘safe’ bet PocketyHat and on to you.

With myself, and the obvious Yes votes from my fellow Kings and yourself, Oyashiro-sama, all I had to do was convince a measly two people to vote Yes and our majority was guaranteed. Pictoshark was easy enough, he’s rather trusting in me as a player overall, and Wonderlander’s loud declaration to vote No was sure to sway people towards Yes after the previous government. So here with are, with seven Yes votes!

Hahahahahahahaaaa! What an easy scenario I was presented with!

And now, one final twist in your gut, Progressives.

On the contrary, dear Pictoshark. From the very start I’ve wanted to call you all the “Losers”, and as such you shall be! Enjoy the dirt, you broken excuse of a team. It’s all you’ll see until the next Fragment is located.

2 Likes

Those 4 prog policies didn’t exist amiright?

Wait, so @Wonderlander voted no at the end right? Was he a King? An incompetent Progressive? Uggghhhhhhhh

What’s wrong with that guy?

Remember everyone, taking his fire away from him and saying what he was would be very rude so let him come forward and say it.

Also I was Progressive as they came (obviously).

Awww I didn’t even get the chance to say something back to Rest. :confused: Just came home lol.

Anyways, not surprised, and thank god it is over.

FYI I was a progressive, and IMO I wasn’t incompetent. If you had any worthwhile addition besides trying to cause chaos and dissing me at every chance you get without trying to understand we might have had a shot at this lol. I was basically fighting for us and none of you even decided to take a shot at me lol.

Except @Blackrune. Sorry for not trusting you. You were amazing, and even voted Yes to me. You are awesome.

2 Likes

To be fair… I wasn’t that sure, but considering how much you got attacked I thought it was just as likely that picto might be a King trying to discredit you.

Turns out neither was true.

Welcome to @pictoshark.

This sucks. I knew Restkastel was bad news but I didn’t think they were Oyashiro.

Sorry for suspecting you so much Wonderlander. I still don’t really understand why everyone voted down Usagi/Blackrune as a thing. I’ve been meaning to ask progressives that at endgame. I thought that was our best bet, why did none of you go for it? I’m asking this seriously by the way, I’m curious.

I was progressive by the way.

I didn’t trust Blackrune.

I actually switched my vote around two times for that one. I was like 80% sure about Usagi, but… I figured even if the vote failed that might convince people the OTKs must have forced it to fail… I guess it was all downhill from there.
It would have been lovely if the sorceress+me government would just have been able to end it before that point.

2 Likes

gg ez, I was a King, felt bad that I wasn’t doing much and then it became way too late for me to do anything or say anything. I wasn’t lying when I threw out my excuses.

Also, I discarded a progressive policy, was planning to get into conflict with usagi, so people could trust rest more, but I had a bad luck with the draw it seems.

Oh well, it’s all a-ok now :ok_hand:

The reason is that I threw my clout around in those last two governments and burnt a good portion of my good will by throwing shade on Usagi and on Wonderlander. I managed to come up with a good reason for both, but ideally this would never have gotten to this point.

If Pock hadn’t gotten screwed by the draw, I would have suggested Blackrune as President since SOMEONE said that we needed a trustworthy President as well as a chancellor for special presidency, and then I would have laid out why the people who were available were not trustworthy and tried to subtly lever my trust with Blackrune into getting them to nominate me as Chancellor and it would have been GG days ago before I had to ruin my reputation at all really by throwing shade on people.

Wonderlander, as I said, made things way too easy by not substantiating claims beyond bad feelings, which can easily be skewed into them working off of hidden information and not being able to give a good explanation for it.

The picto and akafa conflict could be avoided being appointed into by just saying that voting into conflict is bad and very suspicious, which would allow more shade to be thrown on Wonderlander subtly.

Usagi would have been a previous government along with Pockety, even if they didnt get into conflict there.

Sorceress was forced to play a prog which gave just about as much information as me being forced to play a Radical, which I would then have gone further with saying that when deciding between those with similar information levels, looking at the result of hte investigation from your point of view as well as talkativeness is a good idea.

I would also have said Rabla isnt the best Idea because they are quiet. The only one that I would have had to come up with a better explanation for would maybe be star, but I probably could have done something on the fly like saying he was forced to give a choice due to the way the deck was stacked, which ironically happened to Pockety instead. And considering star was in favor of me as a chancellor anyway, that probably would have worked out fine.

But oh well, the deck is a fickle mistress and the only lies told about the information we received was Akafa saying Picto was a King and one prog policy. All of the Rad policies were a result of triple Rads.