Rokkenjima Tabletop Roleplaying Games. Who's interested?

Hell yes. I look forward to whatever we decide on :grinning:

1 Like

This has my curiosity. I’m most used to casual, homebrew DnD but I could definitely get into this sort of thing.

maybe

I’m interested if the time it’s at isn’t crazy… although since we’re both Australian, I guess it can’t be too bad surely…

sure, if I can

Alrighty, looks like we’ve got a group of fine players so far. If any of you are interested in reading the Blades in the Dark rules PM me on Discord and I’ll give you a look.

I am a pretty experienced TTRPG player, having GM’D and played DnD, Fate, Numenera, etc. I am interested!

1 Like

It’s good to see a mix of experienced and inexperienced players. Get to witch level quick so you can be ready!

Alright, I think the topic’s been up long enough to ask for availabilities. I’d like to get everyone in the same (discord) room to see what you all want to do, and whether or not any of you would like to run games as well. I’m currently running an online game of Blades in the Dark that will be wrapping in in a week or two, so that’s about my timeline for starting up a new game.

The games I’ve run have usually started at about 8pm EST, how’s that sound for the rest of you? Sunday, Wednesday and Saturday would be doable for me currently. Of course if someone else would like to run a game to accommodate for different people’s schedules be my guest.

1 Like

Saturday I’d have anywhere from 4-6 hours, Sunday is completely free and I can’t do Wednesday. Provided I’m getting the time right, of course.

1 Like

For Australian (AEST) people it would be 10am the following day.

Fine for me, being an Aussie, as long as I don’t sleep in…

My best times are Saturday and Fridays. Anytime after 5:00 pm EST works for me.

weekends work as well for me (EST)

Let’s meet this weekend Saturday 8pm EST in Purgatorio so we can talk about what we’d like to do. I’d say 3-4 hour sessions is what we’d be aiming for. I want to discuss what system we’re wanting to try, how frequently we’d have sessions, and just generally talk about expectations for the game. It’s kinda like a session zero. I look forward to seeing you all there

1 Like

Sounds good to me. I have been reading the Blade in Dark rules slowly, and I do think it is a great system for intrigue and deception- which is perfect for a Umineko-esque game.

1 Like

Any of you lovely people interested in 8pm EST on Saturdays? @King_Titanite_XV @Rena-Ryuugu @VyseGolbez @akafa123 @pictoshark

1 Like

That’s 2 am for me, so no. But don’t let that stop you, I’m currently in another campaign, so I don’t know if I’d want to start a different one anyway.

That time thingy is hard. It’s 0:07 in my country, so how much hours is the difference?

You’re four hours behind me, so it would be 6am for you. If we need to bump the time back a couple hours to accommodate people I’m all for it.