Rokkenjima Tales: The Search for the Golden Land: Character Lineup

Alright, alright, Pli and thesorceress will be certain not to forget your crown.

yaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Things won’t be decided on the roll of a dice! Anything else I’ll have to withhold talking about.

Spite?
Whim of the moment?
Who last posted?
Joke contest?
Dance performance?
Running speed?
Highest score in LoLK?

Definitively no better way to judge anything.

1 Like

DDR, no exceptions

I did mention dance performance, close enough.

…no

Sounds interesting~. Count me in.

How could you misspell the most amazing wonderous Usagi? Without Usagi we are nothing.

1 Like

This sounds like it could be a lot of fun, sign me up (:

1 Like

This sounds like a good opportunity to release my inner chuuni. Count me in

So this is about the forum members? This should be fun haha. I haven’t played in a Gameboard for a long time; if signups are still up & I don’t wreck your plans, count me in.

2 Likes

Just to let you guys know, we’re going to be closing this thread Saturday. So please! Let us know if you want to be characters or not.

If you want a throwaway extra who dies immediately you are free to use me for that purpose. There seems to be quite a number of people who have already registered, so for the sake of having a meaningful amount of screentime for various cast members, I won’t be registering as a full cast member.

3 Likes

Hey there! We’re going to be closing this thread up soon so please: contact myself or @SleepingPliskin if you want to be a character, or even if you don’t. Thanks so much!

A bit late, but may I join if still possible?

2 Likes

I’m really excited for this! It looks like it’ll be fun.

1 Like

Hmm, what ever happened to this, Pliskin and thesorceress? Is your story coming along nicely or will it take a while until we all get to see it for ourselves?

1 Like

Some complications have arisen and it might not be for a while.

It will happen eventually–but not right now.

1 Like